In 2014
there was a relapse, with cough & rapid weight loss, she had another
round of chemotherapy (COPP) then again she was fine. The cough stopped
and she gained weight.
In November
2015 the cough started again and she started itching profusely, we
went back to LUTH and they said she needed a more lethal chemotherapy
and stem-cell-transplant. this is not done in Nigeria. upon contacting
hospitals in India we realized the treatment required more than $40,000
around 12million naira
Currently she is out of the hospital and back home because the family has exhausted all available finance. We are calling on individuals, organizations and everyone to please help save her life as time is no longer on our side.
Oge’s
dreams and hopes are suddenly threatened, she has become a different
person overnight, subdued and withdrawn, counting down her days, wrapped
up in fears and anxiety of her life probably coming to an end .
Name : Nkwonta Ogechukwu Miriam
Bank: GTBank
Account Num: 0006591424
OR her husband
Name: Nnamdi Onyeaghala
Bank : GTBank
Acct Num: 0045349145


74 comments:
The Lord will heal you dear
Linda you can help her....pls do it for your readers
Eayaaah
Finally you helped us posted, God bless you.
Finally you helped us posted, God bless you.
Ok
I am touched. Will send my widow's mite
God is by her side
Eeeeeeeeeeeyah! It is well with her. Linda take note!
God is the healer he shall heal u in Jesus nam Amen
God where are you?
I pray for her to survive this evil end time disease.
What a pretty lady na wah for devil oo.
How do i be of a help i must do some thing.
#sad indeed
Please help Oge nothing is too little. I know her well was at her wedding. May u all be blessed as u help.
Linda I am a friend to this family please help if you can. Thanks
https://www.gofundme.com/bsxkywgk
Speedy recovery
Get well soon, help will come for you in Jesus name.
Chai...😂😂😂. Jesus fix her..🙏
May Almighty God restore her health abd ease her of pain..
Linda just like I said in the previous post, please start a campaign on www.naijafund.com so people can donate easily and quickly for this poor woman. I will check the website if I do not see a campaign for her there I will personally start it for her although it would be better for you to take the extra step and do it since you are the one who broke the news. God bless you.
Finally! Thank you Linda for posting this. Oge was my classmate in secondary school. Pls God send help to Oge through this platform
May God heal you. If you are related to C .Nkwonta, he should be of help.
Na wa ooooo, God i ask for ur healing upon dis ppl. AMEM. LINDA TAKE NOTE II
Wish her well
You shall live in Jesus name, Amen.
it is a wa
Hmmmmm it's well
Oh Jesus! It is well with her soul
LIB ADDICT#just passing#
God pls send an Angelic Helper..or better still God please heal her, ain't you the Great physician, ain't u the God that healed Job LLof his Disease,aint you the God that raise the Dead? Is there anything impossible or difficultfather Give the about sister brand new organs,cleanse her from every form of cancer,because she was created in ur own likness and image,there4 whatever was not found in the body of christ ceases to be in her system..IJN
God save her this time completely like u have always done
Linda you can handle this by yourself.
Sliver and gold I hv none but I pray Jesus heals u sooner than u expect
It is Well. God take control
Lord send ur anointing, ur healing hands upon her. Please lord
God heal her
Common linda u re a billionaire u can afford 2 pay the bills. Eye suppose push u 2 b posting this things o. U spend 4m on a bag now that cannot give life. Linda do the needful.
It is well
Linda try and help her, I wish I had to give but I'm not working yet. I also recommend they open a go fund me account , it's hard to get people to donate into bank accts
That's my frnd's wife..by his stripes she is healed...
God will take control
GOD ALMIGHTY, MAY U GIV THIS SOUL SPIRITUAL HEALING. AMEN!
May God who is the ultimate healer touch her and make her well again. LIBers please give whatever you can even if it's #500.You musn't be a millionaire before you can help.
Enoughof all, cuz I feel like going to rob just to help dem more,though I need money but is like these people need more than I do.
Linda, can her family please set up a "go fund me' account. So people outside Nigeria can donate also
Oh how I wish am financially buoyant, may d God of OPM send u divine helpers ijn
Amen
Speedily recovering sis, Help is on the way
Tell her to buy the Truth about Cancer series by Ty Bollinger. According to the documentary chemo and radiation are often deadly and there are other natural remedies to treat and cure cancer.
God please have mercy on this poor woman.
YOU ARE HEALED IJN
A go fund me account has already been opened for her. https://www.gofundme.com/bsxkywgk. Thanks as u help and spread d word. God bless u.
Thanks Linda for putting this up. Please see the link to the gofundme account set up for her. Thank you.
https://www.gofundme.com/bsxkywgk
LORD GOD Heal your Child Will n JESUS Name AMEN.
Lord please heal her.
May God heal her.
Linda you can be of help. You have the money so instead of publishING her and asking for help, help her then and publish how ur help cured her
Linda thank you for this post
U are crazy. Na which eye she wan use read the book. Doctors say bring money to cure her u are talking book. Did u also read where they said time is running out.? Ode someborri .
https://www.gofundme.com/bsxkywgk
Thanks and God bless
https://www.gofundme.com/bsxkywgk
please send her to healing school
Oh my God.
Pls God heal her.
Let's all of us donate as little as we can afford.
Even due as a student I pray to donate mine.
God will heal you dear
May God help and Heal her. Please we should offer her help in ways we can
God heal her, i beg you
Eva Da Diva...
Thanks for this, Linda
Thank you Linda Ikeji for this post. I know oge, we attended the same secondary school precisely Holy Rosary College Enugu. Please help a friend. God Bless us all as we pray for her and help in anyway we can.
Linda, Thank you for putting this up. She was my classmate.Pls, can you also put up the "gofundme" so that everyone will see. Thanks
May God heal her.
You are healed in Jesus name.
@Linda thank you for the post.
May GOD send you your helper...IJN...#onMYway...
Oge dear God will heal you.we will try our best.
they need to write companies to help her out, groups who claim have foundations need to help
I must be a hater or something COZ I think he husband should pay her bills.....see u begging for money on lib, u still have ur wedding ring....sell am first. U didn't invite me to ur wedding but ur inviting me to this pity party????? Sorry to say dear, chalk it up to the game. Ur a goner.
Mama ifu
This anonymous animal is the next in line. May devil locate you wherevery ypu are and dash you and you generation cancer all over your body. Amen
Its well
Post a Comment