"I miss you. I forgive you" Actor Boris Kodjoe pens heartfelt tribute to his father who passed away this morning | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 21 April 2016

"I miss you. I forgive you" Actor Boris Kodjoe pens heartfelt tribute to his father who passed away this morning

Actor Boris Kodjoe is mourning the loss of his father, Dr. Eric Ofuatey Kodjoe who passed away today, Thursday, April 21 at age 78. The 43-year-old Addicted and Real Husbands of Hollywood star took to social media to pay a touching tribute to him.


"I miss you already. Trying to numb the voices of all the should-haves and could-haves because they don't matter now. I asked God to make your journey peaceful and joyous. No more pain, no more regrets and guilt. I forgive you, Dad. I love you, and I will honor and remember you for ever. Thank you for the time we spent and thank you for being a great Opa to Sophie and Nico. They have memories for a lifetime. Know that you are loved eternally. Now be free and your Soul full of Joy. Dr Eric Ofuatey Kodjoe (30.12.38 - 21.4.16)"

25 comments:

STERN said...

RIP.

Unknown said...

Where they having issues before?

WEALTHWALE!!!! •LINDA's BOY• said...

RIP


















#lindaThumbsUp

Adaobilinda her sexcellency said...

Eayaaah. Rip

Unknown said...

R.I.P

Unknown said...

RIP

Unknown said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeyah! Linda take note!

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

RIP

Unknown said...

Rip

Unknown said...

Thank you Doc for giving us such a handsome actor and u will be remembered for that reason ONLY....eternal rest to your soul!

Unknown said...

Aww RIP
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Psalmuelle aka Samstone. said...

Touching word. RIP.

#LIB ADDICT#

Unknown said...

The wan use style resemble Olu Jacobs...

Unknown said...

Eyahhhhh!!! RIP

Unknown said...

To forgive is divine. LINDA TAKE NOTE II

Unknown said...

Rip

Unknown said...

Take heart bro,may his soul Rip









LIB ADDICT#just passing#

Unknown said...

Forgiving a dead man is useless, it's smfing u shd ve done before now mbok...RIP Papa

Anonymous said...

RIP

Anonymous said...

Rip

Unknown said...

RIP #lanudo#

Anonymous said...

Hope u did tell him that before he died? Otherwise is of no use, rip to him

Unknown said...

RIP

Yetty k said...

Ok

Unknown said...

RIP

Recent Posts