Lmao! Can't stop laughing. When this happened to me it took 3 days to clean it off completely,worst off it was on a rug and the one on daughter's hair o my! Annoying part was that the powder was kept up in my wardrobe the toddler used chair to get it down.
The first child is like: Well you caught me what can we do now The second child is like: Mummy it's not me oh it's Uche the third child is like: I was not there when it happened i was just invited. lol
Cool 😎 pics...Most mama dey groom their girls for bread 🍞 making and selling career..Olajumoke started like that by playing with flour ..now she don blow...leave the children make them learn bo.
All wrk but no play makes them......., there's nothing wrong playing with only milk in the house, I'm just trying to figure out the ringleader. Luv this kids
Lmao. See them
ReplyDeleteWe're 2 are gather hux wil scatter..children fear dem lol
DeleteHehehe! Linda take note!
DeleteLool. See them looking so cute and innocent after wrecking havoc.
Delete#LIB ADDICT#
click here to win $10,000
DeleteLols, wonder what they poured all over their body
DeleteArea scatter...lol
ReplyDeleteJust like that!
DeleteThe caption is hilarious
DeleteOKORO UPGRADED
Nice 1
DeleteChai!
ReplyDeleteThis kids can cause employment for parents enh, abeg who go suffer the clean up?
lol @ employment #linda be aware
DeleteAnd the replacement of the milk
DeleteJust see their faces...lmao!
ReplyDeleteChai!
ReplyDeleteThis kids can cause employment for parents enh, abeg who go suffer the clean up?
Chai..
ReplyDeleteLol... this made my night! And the caption...,Hilarious..
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I was a classy kid! Never Gave trouble!
ReplyDeleteShut up jhoor
DeleteThus turned out effeminate! Thank God I wasn't classy.
DeleteSee dis kpako pikin forming classic child. Linda observe!
DeleteWhats ur problem?
DeleteOmg
ReplyDeleteI'll so whip their asses
Lol
Meenah_wakil on Instagram
Omg
ReplyDeleteI'll so whip their asses
Lol
Meenah_wakil on Instagram
in their minds now that place is paradise cos they are really enjoying what they are doing..baby minds
ReplyDeleteBaby,s mind ,,,that is the word
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou are a miserable idiot. So uncouth and senseless.
DeleteIf freeborn is there, then you are a product of a baby mama...think before you type
DeleteU b confirm oloshi I swear. Lol.
DeleteWhat's ur problem with Yorubas. Olodo ode
DeleteI'm sure you are very ugly!
DeleteEwu Gambia
DeleteCursed swine u r!!!
DeleteDude u hvnt been ok all dz while I knw..keep actin miserable
DeletePls take out freeborn from your name. Your mind is in chains. . Eranko jatijati! !!
DeleteBakers of bread
ReplyDeleteGod is present wiv dem.....dabaru pikins
ReplyDeleteWait linda look. Carefully wat do u c about these girls. They are triplets
ReplyDeletethere must be shout lol
ReplyDeleteLol,this is funny
ReplyDeleteHahahah...
ReplyDeleteLol. Wahala is there.
ReplyDeleteEwooo!
ReplyDeleteAll white party.....Correct...God bless their innocent souls
ReplyDelete*Linda's Future Hubby*
Lmao kids thu
ReplyDeleteDamolia.DEW
there is flogging!
ReplyDeleteArea scatter...
ReplyDelete#FINEST
Nuclear
ReplyDeleteLmao! Can't stop laughing. When this happened to me it took 3 days to clean it off completely,worst off it was on a rug and the one on daughter's hair o my! Annoying part was that the powder was kept up in my wardrobe the toddler used chair to get it down.
ReplyDeleteSerious bakers
ReplyDeleteHehhehe
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
This kidssss
ReplyDeleteThis kids!!
ReplyDeleteThis kids!!
ReplyDeleteInnocent trouble!
ReplyDeleteArea scatter lol. Just look at their faces
ReplyDeleteUna mama go treat Una fuck up one by one.
ReplyDeleteThis kids!!
ReplyDeleteI like ds
ReplyDeleteLol#Lindangwanu#
ReplyDeleteThe born by ashewo freeborn dey find attention.
ReplyDeleteAshewo born child freeborn looking for attention here.
ReplyDeleteThe first child is like: Well you caught me what can we do now
ReplyDeleteThe second child is like: Mummy it's not me oh it's Uche
the third child is like: I was not there when it happened i was just invited.
lol
Hilarious
DeleteHahahaha creating job opportunities for their mamas
ReplyDeleteLolz
ReplyDeleteHahahhahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteFine fine babes
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteOh my! LOL. I love you cute babes...
ReplyDeleteAnd when creating havoc, they would be so quite eh
ReplyDeleteAnd when creating havoc, they would be so quite eh
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable
ReplyDeleteThere is joy in having children. I think this is one of such. Wishing them God's protection.
ReplyDeleteMischief is eminent
ReplyDeleteLinda I love this pix, reminds me of younger ones.Aruru ala
ReplyDeleteOmg I can relate
ReplyDeleteOmg I can relate
ReplyDeleteChei.i l just leave dem en let dem be instead of beatin dem cos no amount of beatin wud change wat dey did
ReplyDeleteThey re so cute and adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove them 💋💋💋😂 mum please no flog, I go take the Cain for them.
ReplyDeleteDis kids are so funny, my own daughter mix raw rice and garri together, I came to the kitchen she started smiling and show me what she did, mummy see🙄
ReplyDeleteThey must be destruction. .........funny kids......mummy will surely beat a hell out of them......
ReplyDeleteAaro meta, who no do am when he / she dey small abeg free them jawe #lindaseemee
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, sooo cute Buh i'm gonna spank dem well.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww, soooo cute Buh i'm gonna spank dem well
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of being kids
ReplyDeleteCool 😎 pics...Most mama dey groom their girls for bread 🍞 making and selling career..Olajumoke started like that by playing with flour ..now she don blow...leave the children make them learn bo.
ReplyDeleteLove these kids , my baby,s sisters from another mother hahahahaha
ReplyDeletePart of growing up..lolz
ReplyDeleteHavoc wreaks. Lol.
ReplyDeleteLol...
ReplyDeleteSee their faces MUST READ: I MEET HIM AND MY LIFE CHANGED
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteWhere is my comment na?
ReplyDeleteKids perform the best show more
ReplyDeleteSee dem looking so serious...lol
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteI love dis
ReplyDeleteBulala something for these kids...dem too try. PEACE!
ReplyDeleteAdventure begins
ReplyDeleteTHEY DO EXPLOITS....LMAOOOOO KIDS CAN BE SO FUNNY
ReplyDelete#AMIABLE #LIB #FOLLOWER
Chai, Lol. The day my two boys did such, it was detergent. My Aunty who stayed with them almost cried.
ReplyDeleteLmao
DeleteThese children won't kill me lolzzzzz @maunne
ReplyDeletethey look scary sha wetin dey pour for their body..
ReplyDeleteThis picture has really brighten my day. God bless you girls
ReplyDeleteRotfl... I can't fit shout
ReplyDeletecaught in d act but luk so innocent
ReplyDeleteAll wrk but no play makes them......., there's nothing wrong playing with only milk in the house, I'm just trying to figure out the ringleader. Luv this kids
ReplyDeletethey can be annoying atyms buh they are just so adorable....my first laugh since today....
ReplyDeletediary of a working parent!
ReplyDelete