Kylie Jenner shares photo of His & Hers Ferrari and claps back at fan who tried to school her on the car | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 27 March 2016

Kylie Jenner shares photo of His & Hers Ferrari and claps back at fan who tried to school her on the car

Kylie Jenner shared this His and Hers photo of 488 and 458 Ferraris, a fan tried to correct her. She put the fan in her place. Read the tweets after the cut..



47 comments:

  1. Na dem sabi! Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even a single day will pass by on this blog without the K's story..... Get something more interesting for us.

      Delete
    2. Must you always comment? And all u say is Linda take note..you are becoming boring on this blog

      Delete
    3. Mtchew
      -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

      Delete
    4. Children matter








      LIB ADDICT#just passing#

      Delete
    5. whether na 488 or 458 abi na 428, ferari no be beans. #haters

      Delete
    6. Al na matter...Linda plz....

      Delete
  2. What concern meπŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dry clap back.. Next plzzz!!!😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ode. Wetin make am dry. Always bitter for nothing sake. Pls, do something better and stop hating on people who do not even know u exist. Smh







      Mother Confessor

      Delete
  4. Awww...what a polite, mature, non-ghettoish and sweet clap back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yawns... Tired of the kardashians n Jenner's, the media needs new people to bombard us with. Same ol' with this family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one na Easter sense u just display for here. Aneg continue like dat.





      Mother Confessor

      Delete
    2. This one na Easter sense u just display for here. Aneg continue like dat.





      Mother Confessor

      Delete
  6. Money is good. I really wish my oga would buy this so I can drive him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ode. U no fit get better job so dat u no go dey drive small boy around. Shameless driver.





      Mother confessor

      Delete
    2. Dis driver ur mumu dey increase everyday, u no fit buy ur own make person drive u for once. Linda observe!

      Delete
  7. ***************mey she enjoy ooo*********** Linda pls I am not a Robot ************ abi my comments dey smell Robot ????????I am tired of tryno prove I am human

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe no be only u o, even me too. Linda observe!

      Delete
  8. I still don't understand why everything about this family is a news for Linda. I don't gerrit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na bad belle dey worry u. Linda observe!

      Delete
  9. Shop once and get paid as much as N91,000 daily from our store http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/shop-once-and-get-paid-as-much-as.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw z dis a buzzi to xee!!linda take note

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dry clap back. Happy Easter guys

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't even get. Mtcheeew

    #LibBadBoy

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Davidos driver. You will forever remain a driver, because that's your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of the best clap backs I've seen this year. Let this Kylie of a girl impress me for once. Kudos hun!





    Mother Confessor

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only God knows our next car name

    ReplyDelete
  16. I luv kylie's response, na ova sabi dey worry d fan. Linda observe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda u don't publish my comments why?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda u don't publish my comment why naw?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts