Also billed to thrill the audience on Valentine’s Day is a host of top gospel headliners includingFRANK EDWARD, gospel reggae crooner- BUCHI and indigenous languages gospel ambassador –CHIOMA JESUS, among several other acts lined up.
It promises to be a great time of Energetic Praise, Heaven Rending Worship, Blessings Outpouring, Entertaining Fun, Laughter and much more, with powerful acoustics and sound from NCMG’s state-of-the-art digital musical equipment which will be unveiled in full force at the concert venue.
This event is powered by NEW CONCEPT MEDIA GROUP with support from largest online/offline retail chain – YUDALA, the smartphone network – AIRTEL and ACCESS BANK. Don’t miss it. Admission is free…

Seen
ReplyDeleteI love Sinach
ReplyDeleteok
ReplyDeletemeenah_wakil on instagram
ok
ReplyDeletemeenah_wakil on instagram
we hear.
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDelete...merited happiness
Ok
ReplyDeleteAm sure its going to be great
ReplyDeletePEPSI ADDICT
Sinach we haven't heard anything new from you in a while.
ReplyDeleteI will love to be there
ReplyDeleteNice one, but Please ensure a maximum security over there.
ReplyDeleteWow,sure it's gonna be blissful
ReplyDeleteLIB ADDICT#just passing#
Good one
ReplyDeleteall glory belongs o the Lord. go Sinach
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeleteOn Val's day? Ok na..
ReplyDeleteMoney is everything!!!
Ok,seen.
ReplyDeleteAre you unemployed, a student or need a good source of income. 4Corners Alliance Group is giving everyone great opportunities to make huge income. Come work smartly with us.
ReplyDeleteFor more details whatsapp me on ...
08104982994
I hope to be around then
ReplyDeleteMUST READ: IMAGINE HOW I MEET HIM
On Val's day?ok na..
ReplyDeleteMoney is everything!!!
Ok
ReplyDeleteLINDA NOTIFY DBANJ
Yes o,naim sure pass
ReplyDeleteOn Val's day? Ok na.
ReplyDeleteMoney is everything!!!
how I love this lady
ReplyDeleteCool#desperateme#
ReplyDeleteGlory
ReplyDeleteCool#desperate
ReplyDeleteIt's gonna be fun
ReplyDeleteNice one sha abuja guys this is time for una as for freeborn am not a fan of any thing i am a heathen.
ReplyDelete#sad indeed
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
ReplyDelete.
Oky seen.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
Issokay seen, thanks for sharing. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteNoticed.
ReplyDeleteI don't have girlfriend,so I can't go, although it saves me lots of money from gifts, it's still a bit lonely, just a bit, something that my ps4 can easily fix
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeleteWoah nice one linda thank you this information. Is a year of spreading
ReplyDeleteLinda Jesus Pikin
What about pastor Chris ?
ReplyDeletego girl!..
ReplyDeletei love sinach!..
anointing!~...~~~~
pls visit my Blog AdeneGift's Blog
K. * it's well*
ReplyDeleteSeriously!!!!! That is a nice one ooooo
ReplyDeletewill be there..
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeleteI most be There life and Direct.
ReplyDeleteWish to be dre
ReplyDeleteI love Sinachi she inspires me alot
ReplyDeleteNice Idea for make your Valentine Day Special. I have another idea where you can see latest Valentine ideas & inspirations.
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic
ReplyDeleteThanks to Yudala...Access Bank...Air tel etc
I like the spirit
This is fantastic
ReplyDeleteThanks to Yudala...Access Bank...Air tel etc
I like the spirit
I will be there
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...sinach sweetest voice in nija
ReplyDeleteHope the girl will like to go for the Valentine outing there....thank you sinach repentance on point....
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDelete#FINEST
Nice one. A place to be on val
ReplyDelete