Mrs Yinka Ogunde, the Group Managing Director of Goals & Ideas went back to secondary school, Our Lady of Apostles, Yaba, Lagos.
The school is celebrating their 60th anniversary today.
And old students came for the celebration in school uniforms. How cute! More pics after the cut...
Observed, student, with all humility and honesty I have feelings for Linda Ikeji and would sincerely wish to meet her in person this year as part of my resolution.
ReplyDelete.... You are so annoying! Go and get a J.O.B!
DeleteLol, will i eva where my skul uniform again
Delete#*karlishah*
@Y.F.C and if you meet Linda, what will happen? Walahi you be mumu oh, people are dreaming of greater things na to see Linda ikeji u dey dream of, mofo!
DeleteHumble woman
DeleteJust scroll down the page and bombard her personal g+ account with your proposal, who knows she might accept. Good luck!
DeleteAwwwww, dis is really nice. Linda take note!
Delete@Y.f.c wants to win end of year 100k.. oga go and work for ur money and stop begging.
DeleteShe looks so cute in it
Delete...merited happiness
She llooks good on that uniform
DeleteLinda hope she get who she help?
She llooks good on that uniform
DeleteLinda hope she get who she help?
She llooks good on that uniform
DeleteLinda hope she get who she help?
Lmao. Buhari should do so! * it's well*
DeleteShe's not looking bad
DeleteThat's good. Dunno where my secondary skul uniform is though.
Delete#LIB ADDICT#
Motherfucker, are you inlove with her or her success? Guy, your comot don tire me. I fit kill wound your life from here.
DeleteBusy Fingers.
Making sense
DeleteY won't u hav feelins 4 her wen she was busy having sleepless nit tryin 2 make ends meet u neva had feelings 4 her, y don't u hav feelins 4 begas on d street, lazy bone find yourself a gud work ppl like linder will admire u as well
DeleteGood.
ReplyDeleteIt said celebrating ooo not going back as a student .
DeleteMy is surulere senior secondary sch.Abi linda!
DeleteHahaha! Refreshing! Love this
Deleteour Lady of apostles. my Alma matter
DeleteLinda u see how these comments are mostly replie because u designed this in such a way that we ve to scroll over 1m comments b4 getting to the comment box, dat is exhausting ND frustrating. U better do something about it. Salud!
Deletenice
ReplyDeletemeenah_wakil on instagram
I like
DeleteLIB Next Rated!
Mehn I love dis kin of thing
Delete!brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere
I'll visit mine someday maybe when am successful enough.
DeleteEyaaa
ReplyDeleteNice of her
Bin tink say na Nigeria movie
Fine swt woman
Deletenice
ReplyDeletemeenah_wakil on instagram
Now that's what am talking about
ReplyDeleteMiss Linda,are you a millionaire or a billionaire?
Delete*Linda's best friend
Fine woman
ReplyDeleteIs rather late than never
ReplyDeleteRead the story again,to understand this time before commenting.....
DeleteAm sure u r dumb or u just read d headline only.. Mugun oshi
Deletelmao...thats really nice.
Delete#XENO-FABIAN
I tire o..
DeleteAnony!wasere!
DeleteAnony!wasere!
DeleteFunny pic,good for mama.
ReplyDeleteFine woman
ReplyDeleteLol very nice.
ReplyDelete~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA
So funnny
ReplyDeleteGreat!
ReplyDeleteLmao. Dey really luk funny.
ReplyDeletehmm... she looks like Nolly wood actress
ReplyDeleteAlright
ReplyDeleteShuld I call this money no make ppl think straight again. Mtchewww
ReplyDeleteআবুধাবি প্রিন্স
Ok na I c her
ReplyDeletemy big sis Linda weldone o..I love u like kilode.lol
ReplyDeleteAwesome Move! Reunion
ReplyDeleteBest Shawarma is Flames Shawarma
Gwarinpa leisure bar and kitchen, before 7th avenue junction opp purple tulip hotel" Gwarinpa
Lool
ReplyDeleteWow,#Epic
ReplyDeleteThat's nice
ReplyDeleteHmmm I like this
ReplyDeletefunny indeed
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Seen on to d next.
ReplyDeleteObong Abasi is fully involved
Mama goes to skul,Lol
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL
ReplyDeleteOMONSAYSSO
Smilin.....
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteinteresting
ReplyDeleteHmmm,cute....plus am inviting everyone to 5nights of glory..locate a viewing centre closest to you or watch it live #smhos.org#
ReplyDeleteGud ...
ReplyDeleteReally funny
ReplyDeleteLafin..
ReplyDeleteEducation is no respecter of age...good for her
ReplyDeleteWhat is wrong with some people here? Its obvious that you are too damn lazy to read the content...u just read the caption and look at the pics then comment wateva u deduce from that. So irritating abeg.
DeleteNobody is above education... Good
ReplyDelete#she'sunique#
Sweet, I love dis
ReplyDeleteThe uniform fits her now sef...nice one***
ReplyDeleteLMAO.
ReplyDeleteNice one.
BEAUTIFUL9JADELTABABE.. Nice one hmm anyway me am Justsayingmaownohh via ma LATEST TECNO F7.
ReplyDelete@lindaikeji d lindus am still waiting ohh
Omo no b small tin ooo
ReplyDeleteNo be small tin ooo... Mama no wan old. smiles
ReplyDeleteAnyways, if you are looking for a natural safe way to completely reverse type 2 diabetes, Click Here Now To Watch
This Video Now
sweet.. I love dis ooo.. nice one
ReplyDeleteNice concept...#LindaConfirm
ReplyDeleteLol! Good one
ReplyDeleteHilarious....
ReplyDeleteLady with class#
wowwwwwwwwwwww. that was my secondary school, proud to have gone to OLASS
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteNice NIce
ReplyDeleteAlways a big fan of Linda Ikeji. U r a big source of motivation and inspiration to me, cant do a second wtout visiting ur blog. Still hope to meet u in person, got ideas I Wud want u to be a sponsor.
ReplyDeleteSee that old mama standing in front of her, she is holding her grandson's water bottle. Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteThat's my aunt
ReplyDeleteThat's good. She took a right decision. Happy for her.
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice#Lindangwanu#
ReplyDeleteLovely creative
ReplyDeleteIs never Tate to star
ReplyDeleteHeheheh....nice packaging.
ReplyDeletethe school uniform fits her o...that's remembering good old days...how I wish they can return....o...
ReplyDeletethere was a country
It feels like before but as I said that is b4...ada is now a woman...Believe
ReplyDeleteshe's ok sha,and my resolution dis year is to witness biafra
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I like this. Funny thougn but its fun.
ReplyDeleteI will like to wear my school uniform if my school call old boys and allow us to sleep in our hostel for good back memory with our garri in our locker again
ReplyDeleteGood memory madam I feel u well
ONE LOVE
She look so cute.horlaremi
ReplyDeleteGOOD MEMORY BACK IN THE DAYS
ReplyDeleteJUST KEEP THAT UNIFORM TO SHOW YOUR CHILDRED THAT WE ARE ONCE A STUDENT.
ONE LOVE
So sweet, neat woman,
ReplyDeleteOmg so amazing I love lmao
ReplyDeleteShe looks good on that uniform
ReplyDeleteWaoooooo I so much love this
ReplyDeleteCUTE
ReplyDeleteCUTE
ReplyDeleteCUTE
ReplyDeleteI can imagine the feeling
ReplyDeleteawwwww............see our mama usher for church o
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteAdmirable!
ReplyDeleteAdmirable!
ReplyDeleteAdmirable!
ReplyDeleteSeems like Nollyhood....
ReplyDelete#FINEST
Humble nd cute woman
ReplyDeleteWow! That is simply gorgeous and with pride.
ReplyDeletehttp://dollartab.com/?ref=25882
wow.lovely....angelmakiz@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThat's good.
ReplyDeleteRapuluchukwuifenineadigommakings@yahoo.com
Direct from Delsu.
tears roll down my eyes down d memory lane linda thanks
ReplyDeletetears roll down my eyes down d memory lane linda thanks
ReplyDeleteWow...I almost thought twas a movie
ReplyDeleteEva Da Diva...
Wao...
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...lol nice 1
ReplyDeleteWow...this lovely
ReplyDeleteChoi. Lol
ReplyDeleteEnugu's second shoe designer
This is awesome.
ReplyDeletenollywood has already done a movie of this..);
ReplyDeleteMy alma mater. Proudly Olarian!
ReplyDeleteMy Alma mater. Proudly Olarian!
ReplyDeleteSeen
ReplyDeleteWow, I luv dis
ReplyDeleteI LOVE MOMENTS LIKE THESE WHEN U GET TO MEET OLD CLASS MATES AND SHARE MEMORIES
ReplyDeleteSeen this before..its funny though
ReplyDeleteso funny
ReplyDelete