Can you tell why this house is called 'Britain's naughtiest house'? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Can you tell why this house is called 'Britain's naughtiest house'?

The house, located on 4 Kinnell street, has been put on sale by the owner Chris Frear because the owner wants someone with more humour to live in the house dubbed 'Britain's rudest and naughtiest house. Can you guess why it's Britain's naughtiest house? Has something to do with the address.. Lol!

135 comments:

  1. Lols.....I don't know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. How ppl notice things like dis tho


      Can LIBers see me at all times? Am I invisible?

      Delete
    2. Fucking hell... Its kinda obvious

      Delete
    3. Na dem sabi biko. Linda take note!

      Delete
    4. The address I guess.. The compound is neat though.


      Wild flowers!

      Delete
    5. House up for £115,000 in Dumfries. Yes the address sounds funny and naughty when pronounced.

      Delete
    6. I think it is made of block.instead of bricks

      Delete
    7. Hall 2 babe @ short put corner

      Delete
    8. Hall 2 babe @ short put corner

      Delete
    9. 4 Kimmel... 4kinda...f***ing... Geddit?

      Delete
  2. People always go there for short time. Okpo joint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol 'fuck anal'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda wait lemme google it





      linda notify dbanj

      Delete
    2. What are you trying to google? It's 4 kinnel kinda like fucking hell lol

      Delete
  4. The name address sounds like f***ing hell. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. D address must be the reason cus I dnt see anytin wrong wit d hus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe the area is populated with naughty people

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Fucking hell street!'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welp idk maybe it's where they film porn

    ReplyDelete
  9. the house #4 Kenell is a tongue twister for a swear word for 'F**King Hell' which the Brits uses to express surprise or disgust depending on which way they want to use it.


    How are you Ms Ikeji..

    Cheers

    Kevin Obosi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nwa obosi small London, I bu onye Ire, or umuota? Kedu maka afia ozuda????

      Delete
  10. Linda dat one na Jamb question ooo number 5


    My view not urs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'f****** hell street'

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Fucking hell"....4 kinnell...gerit?

    ReplyDelete
  13. still wondering.....



















    #she'sunique#

    ReplyDelete
  14. No idea!!!!!gbam.tell ud

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol






    ~Make I go drink one bottle of beer~

    ReplyDelete
  16. kingsareborn2rule31 December 2015 at 18:03

    Enter your comment...They just gave it that name with no reason





    #HaveyouprayedforNigeria

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol fuckingly street

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lmaoooooooooooo..
    It sounds like Fucking hell street.

    ReplyDelete
  19. fucking hell street!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. naughty kwa??...abegi whites get wahala.



    #justbeentruthful

    ReplyDelete
  21. 4 kinnell street.. (Fucking hell)..hahha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cos it is on Fuck-in-hell street

    ReplyDelete
  23. 4*k in hell street! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fucking hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its cos 4 kinnell is pronounced fucking hell��������

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol... 4 kinnel huh... sounds more like Fucking hell ....doesnt get naughtier than dat...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ghost dey sing for nite. (Linda's bramender)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lol eehn as in "fu*k"..."fuc*kin" Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kwakwakwakwakwa.
    4 Kinnell is equals to:
    FUCKING HELL

    ReplyDelete
  30. I dont see anything that is wrong with the street name
    Aunty Linda Enter your comment...

    ReplyDelete
  31. I no know...I aint from Britain....
    #sips orIJIN#

    ReplyDelete
  32. There is a window at the angle of the fire-place.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fuckn hell Street.

    ReplyDelete
  34. There is a large window at the angle of the fire-place, and a very tiny window where a large window should have been.

    ReplyDelete
  35. It was where Linda first lived.

    ReplyDelete
  36. To understand this quickly you have to live in the UKor a frequent visitor or u just swear an lot lol it is FUCKING HELL.

    ReplyDelete
  37. To understand this quickly you have to live in the UKor a frequent visitor or u just swear an lot lol it is FUCKING HELL.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The roof seems funny thou

    ReplyDelete
  39. IF LINDA HADN'T HINTED US BY THE STREET NAME, NOBODY WOULD'VE KNOWN

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fucking hell street

    ReplyDelete
  41. It is a.house for swingers n gangbangers

    ReplyDelete
  42. If u ask me na who I go ask#fuck hell hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Linda pls tell us the reason jor

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fucking Hell street. Because it's fucking hell

    ReplyDelete
  45. D hauz has got many exit points...

    ReplyDelete
  46. sounds like 'f****** hell street

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lol I don't even know why I laugh...Believe

    ReplyDelete
  48. Mtchewww, whites like making every little thing news.#sleepsoff#

    ReplyDelete
  49. Amazing Grace🙌31 December 2015 at 20:59

    If u ask me na who i go ask?

    ReplyDelete
  50. It's has a good name but with a local negative meaning. #IRepLIB

    ReplyDelete
  51. Looool hahaha yo man I live in fucking hell

    ReplyDelete
  52. 4 kinnel is obviously Fucking hell









    #patrioticcitizen

    ReplyDelete
  53. You know why, so tell us please. We are eager to know the reasons

    ReplyDelete
  54. Turn d pix up side down u will knw d reason y

    ReplyDelete
  55. 4 Kinnell street translates to fucking hell street

    ReplyDelete
  56. He added: “I asked what was funny and he point out that, if you say it fast, 4 Kinnell Street sounds like f****** hell street.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ha ha ha, if you say "fucking hell" in a British accent it sounds like that "4kin' ell" LOLEST. I would sell it too if it was mine..

    ReplyDelete
  58. Enter your comment...I no understand jor who will eplain.#lastbornrock

    ReplyDelete
  59. Who wants to f**k in hell please

    ReplyDelete
  60. BEAUTIFUL9JADELTABABE... the address is call naughtiness that is y Looops lolz Hmmm anyway me am Justsayingmaownohh via ma LATEST TECHNO F7

    ReplyDelete
  61. The address is hell

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fuck in earl street...lol

    ReplyDelete
  63. I THINK THE HOUSE LOOKS PORTABLE AND ABROIEST.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Just like British kind of house

    ReplyDelete
  65. Another man food is d others poison. Ds house s a paradise 4 some pple

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts