What in God's name can a 19 yr old know about life? And yet ya'll will be running you mouth on this blog making judgemental statements about adults? Smh. At this age you are supposed to be busy trying to carve a solid path in your life. This is the time to lay down the foundation for success. I don't know what else to say.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
Anon 11:00 Am. U re right, many of them are here on this blog they don't hv respect. They always support any nonsense post and Gay, and they don't no the repercussion on Gay. Agama Lizard Onyx HBD, and try to hv some respect for ur elders.
You are so right,Godwin most people on this blog that come as anonymous are great people you must have being dreaming of meeting,but you come here to insult anybody because you feel being in OAU is the end of life.Grow up little one ,get something positive to do with your life and don't you ever speak less of people you have never meet in your life .You insulted me once sometime last year ,you can say I'm pained,yes I am .I deserve an apology.Happy birthday anyways and enjoy ur day
Well said, didn't think he was that young, highly opinionated about adult stuff too, Linda check yourself, and yet you don't approve comments I put on, shame on you
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No wonder there is mass failure everywhere, teenagers spend all their time on blogs commenting on issues they know absolutely nothing about! Happy birthday Onyx, hope u know what u want in life n go for it!
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
You are a complete bastard you are a useless evil human being I'm a 42 year old married man I have never seen akid with so much hate like you you will meet yours in future.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
see how linda life be?!...very partial...other readers go send in birthday posts and she wont upload buh dis agama don send in now, she post am!..nothing lasts forever linda..enjoy while it lasts.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
Onyx trust me on what am about to say and hope you don't term me hater (as that's the naija term for genuine critics), I like your courage and the fact that you sound kinda civilized, but please kindl act your age, from today I'll never argue or counter your opinion at least now I know why you've alwz sounded tha way yoy do..hbd lil boy wullnp
No wonder... d childishness on ds Blog pisses me off.. excpt 4rm Bonario nd few odas who comment creatively nd reasonably, odas jst type anytin without givin it a secnd thought nd on ur part Linda, u re droppin 4rm maturity to Childishness. U re loosin ur readershp gradualy. Its nt jst abt bloggin ur wealth, promotin pornorgraphy bt educate, enlighten nd entertain ppl in a courteous manner. Tnk u
Will shut your dirty gutter called mouth? Ur opinion doesn't count so hush! Linda keep going higher n higher, dnt mind all dis hateful readers. Hbd onyx, I love you
Shut the hell up. Look at your sorry ass talking shit while hiding under anonymous. Why don't you stop visiting her blog and start your own so that you can talk about all the things you listed? Some ugly people just hide behind technology and criticize others. Anu'mpama like you.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed. HBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood. No thanks to u Linda«smile»
Happy birthday son....I love the way u ve always grown a thick skin towards unwarranted comments.......I fink celebrities shud learn from you.........I lovve ur manner of handling criticism
So this boy is just 20 and Linda pays attention to him? Mtcheeeew. Bia Linda, you have adults on your blog you know, stop advertising this little boy, allow him study and become something in life, what you are doing is child abuse or child exploitation biko.
Happy Birthday Onyx...may all the good things in which you wish yourself come to manifestation as u get a year older. Let today be your most happiest day, never let any negative comment get through u because I know you'll definitely have some. Have a great BD.
Happy Birthday Onyx...may all the good things in which you wish yourself come to manifestation as u get a year older. Let today be your most happiest day, never let any negative comment get through u because I know you'll definitely have some. Have a great BD.
HBD Long life Prosperity Wealth Love Peace I wish you all dis... Please if you are a gay...stop it. u are too small to make use of ur anus. Stop using ur anus for sex. Anus sex is very dangerous. I wish u understand
Happy birthday Onyx, you are a handsome guy with a lovely smile( I'm a woman oh). May the plans God has for you life be actualised in Jesus name. I rebuke the devil in your life and it is well with your soul. You can see from the comments above that you are loved despite all the hate comments you often get!
Many Guys on here are so full of hate...Damn! if you have nothing good to say, its best to keep you mouth closed or in this case, you fingers off the keypad! its the young man's birthday...Chill, wish him well or keep walking, no need to hurl insults and for those teaching linda what to blog, honey... The .blogspot domain is free, you can open yours and start to blog whatever you please, nobody forced you to read or even come on this blogospehere at all. People be forming all self-rigghteous and stuff but you can only do all that behind some anonymity or code name, why not put you picture up and a real name and lets analyse you tooo... Mscheeew!
HBD onyx, I am praying for you not to turn out Gay.. Amen. The anonymous dat said LIB might loose its readers is blabbing. Everybody is free to read and air their views Simple..
Anon 10:49 am, u re right, wilheminna moses, ur comment na jaral on this blog and does Anon 10:49 am, talk 2 u? If Linda post Anon 10:49 am, posts is it not the same traffic linda going 2 hv? Jaral Mtcheeeew
Ahhh Linda you must post my pic on my born day too o,I wee nor grew...anyways happy born day to u onyx,more grease to your elbow, and more teeth,lol,I can't get over your teeth,dem plenty die! Save my cake biko
Happy Birthday young blood,may God bless your new age.
ReplyDeleteWhat in God's name can a 19 yr old know about life? And yet ya'll will be running you mouth on this blog making judgemental statements about adults? Smh. At this age you are supposed to be busy trying to carve a solid path in your life. This is the time to lay down the foundation for success. I don't know what else to say.
DeleteHBD
DeleteI now understand so many things. Happy birthday to you, LLNP! Linda take note!
DeleteI now understand so many things. Happy birthday to you, LLNP! Linda take note!
DeleteONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
DeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
So Onyx is 20 years old. Where and when did he learn all these "bad" things he is writing on this blog?
DeleteNevertheless, HBD
Just wish him happy birthday idiot
DeleteHOL
HBD,thank God u didn't open ur cabin buscuit chest today! Enjoy ur day
DeleteAww, hbd honey. Pray this new year, you shal experience God, joy and plenty blessings, over and above.
DeleteXoxo
Hbday...pretty boy..lol
DeleteNo wonder he wz alwz talking frm his butt hole.
DeleteHBD. LLNP
DeleteJust turned 20? No wonder. Last time I'm ever exchanging words online. I'm done. Hbd to the controversial "guy" wish him wisdom most of all.
DeleteAt least u should have say happy birthday to the young man first.
DeleteHaPpy BirthDay 2 U....
DeleteI love love you already anonymous
DeleteAnon 11:00 Am. U re right, many of them are here on this blog they don't hv respect. They always support any nonsense post and Gay, and they don't no the repercussion on Gay. Agama Lizard Onyx HBD, and try to hv some respect for ur elders.
DeleteYou are so right,Godwin most people on this blog that come as anonymous are great people you must have being dreaming of meeting,but you come here to insult anybody because you feel being in OAU is the end of life.Grow up little one ,get something positive to do with your life and don't you ever speak less of people you have never meet in your life .You insulted me once sometime last year ,you can say I'm pained,yes I am .I deserve an apology.Happy birthday anyways and enjoy ur day
DeleteMy guy shut up , everybody is entitled to freedom of speech irregardless of the age
Deletei dont know what linda saw in this small boy body abi she dey do under age. u know money can make some pple to be acting funny
DeleteNow that you are no longer a teen, please add some flesh to that tiny body of yours...
DeleteHappy birthday Linda ikeji's first son.. Bigger u I pray🙏
DeleteYou said it all! I am shocked too that at this age, he is buzy with adult issue. His mother needs to teach him more.
DeleteHappy birthday small boy.
DeleteHappy birthday dear
DeleteWell said, didn't think he was that young, highly opinionated about adult stuff too, Linda check yourself, and yet you don't approve comments I put on, shame on you
DeleteHappy birthday baby
ReplyDeleteONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
DeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
He's gay. So no good wishes for him. God punish him sef . Nonsense and ingredients.
DeleteNo wonder there is mass failure everywhere, teenagers spend all their time on blogs commenting on issues they know absolutely nothing about! Happy birthday Onyx, hope u know what u want in life n go for it!
Delete20th ke! So na so u small.....Happy birthday al the same.....
DeleteHappy birthday son. Pls grow sense
DeleteHappy bdai man. U rock
DeleteLittle dude need to be a man and stop behaving like a girl.
DeleteHappy birthday Onyx G.....Live long and Prosper...Cheers
DeleteMoye says so via BB Passport courtesy LIB...
Happy Birthday Onyx Godwin. You shall live long and prosper and put your enemies to shame. Oya say amen! AMEEEEEEN.
DeleteI wish him best of luck please wat about dat him girlfriend
ReplyDeleteLol sunny free dis guy abeg so u no forget dat girl way dem snap picture way him claim say na him babe I like dis guy sha.
Deletehappy belated buffday
ReplyDeleteONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
DeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
What is belated about dis? Is today not is birthday?
DeleteHBD boy. Forget abt what u posted on ur timeline dis morng. Fear not and enjoy ur life while u liveth
DeleteOnyx my dear...wishing u all d good things life can bring....many more yrs to come, face ur studies OK? Hbd ezi nwa
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday.....20th?! no wonder all his comment wer sounding so under age
ReplyDeleteMost regulars on this blog are that age bracket honey. Couldn't you tell?
DeleteYea.....i can tel nw... lil wonder dey sleep,wake,bath nd eat on dis blog...HBD smallie...
DeleteHBD to him, cute smile though
ReplyDelete#ITwillONLYgetBETTER
#itMUSTendINpraise
Here's to remembering the day you were expelled from a uterus. Happy birthday bitch
ReplyDeleteYou are a complete bastard you are a useless evil human being I'm a 42 year old married man I have never seen akid with so much hate like you you will meet yours in future.
DeleteRead your comment again n ask yourself if ul be proud to show it to your unborn children! Smh!
DeleteMmmmmmm 20yrs no wonda, am sure some are even 10yrs old from deir comment. Anyway HBD young man.
ReplyDeleteTake it from me boo, you come across like a 15 yr old.
DeleteLinda
ReplyDeleteDid u post my bday pics
Isnor fair
Happy bday to him
Linda doesn't know u sorry
DeleteONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
DeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
Dat's too harsh joor,dn't mind her dear she knws u....anyway hbday onyx a.k.a linda's first son
Deletesee how linda life be?!...very partial...other readers go send in birthday posts and she wont upload buh dis agama don send in now, she post am!..nothing lasts forever linda..enjoy while it lasts.
ReplyDeleteSame agama lizard brings traffic....can u? So chill.
DeleteIt's cause you guys beef this child too much that linda pets him, happy birthday dear
DeleteAre you gay or bisexuality roo? Any thing racy or controversial about you? Then take several seats back pumpkin.
DeleteAnon yu r just bin jealous...tnx for reminding d idiota @ willy. Hbd onyx dnt mind h8rs
DeleteONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
DeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
Wilhelmina, abeg shut up your Toto there.Are his mother?
DeleteWhat's Linda's email someone help me out
DeleteCongrats dear. More blessings
ReplyDeleteWow! Happy birthday...he looks handsome
ReplyDeleteYou better stop smoking that funny stuff cupcake.
DeleteDid u just say Handsome??
Deletea.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
ReplyDelete.
Hbd to him though....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
Lol, happy 20th birthday to you onyx
ReplyDeleteit is well
No wonder he/she has time to comment on lib as if na e book e dey read. Small girl/boy
ReplyDeleteIf you think 20yrs is a small boy then you're too old for this blog "uncle".
DeleteO ga o. Na so suddenly become lib celeb o. Happy birthday to u all d same. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteSo dis smally has a gf alrdy?dis world shaa na God go help us
ReplyDeleteYou can be sugar mummy for him. **wink.
DeleteThank God he didn't send those his agama lizard pics! Hbd. Nice dentition
ReplyDeleteOby
Lols @ anon 10:50
DeleteHappy birthday Onyx, bigger u i pray.
ReplyDelete#TeamBlessed#
Happy natal day to you Mr Onyx Godwin. Wishing you all the best things in life.
ReplyDeleteYour comment will be visible after approval
happy birthday Linda's first son..wishing you the very best...
ReplyDelete#GodblessNigeria
Ehya! Merry bornday beautiful boy God bless your new age #onelovefromsnow#
ReplyDeleteLol. Happy birthday. God bless u kid. Mo-1
ReplyDeletehbd
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday hun, it ur time to go out to the world and conquer it. Best wishes
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you Onyx
ReplyDeletewww.alabekee.com
Happy Birthday Onyx!! God Bless You Now and Always!!........#Now A Youth!! all the best!!!
ReplyDeleteHBD dear God bless ur new age
ReplyDelete*lib's namesake*
Hapi bd boi wishing d very best as u celebrate ds ur new age its ur day do enuf shakara o.
ReplyDeleteHBD
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Onyinye, wishing you the very best this life can offer.
ReplyDelete~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA
hahahaha @Onyinye... lmao! God created Onynx, but he chose to live as an Onyinye
DeleteLong life and prosperity in Jesus name sir.. be a good man ooo. Psalm 119:18
ReplyDeleteHbd bro......LLNP
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, hope your new age brings you wisdom amongst other things and let you no God created you to be someones helpmeet, a female
ReplyDeleteHBD thin stuff!!
ReplyDeleteHbd Mr onyx.. I called u MR to remind u that u are a man not a woman.. cos in dis pix u luk more like a girl on low cut.
ReplyDeleteUgly dirty lukin poor mofo.
ReplyDeleteLet's see ur picture
DeleteAwwwwwwww.. 20yrs! God help me!
ReplyDeleteONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
DeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
STFU, Mr gay.
DeleteDon't do anything silly today! I know you will like to............
DeleteHbd ,hope ur new age brings more wisdom to your empty brain .Amen.
DeleteHappy birthday onyx... God bless u
DeleteOnyx trust me on what am about to say and hope you don't term me hater (as that's the naija term for genuine critics), I like your courage and the fact that you sound kinda civilized, but please kindl act your age, from today I'll never argue or counter your opinion at least now I know why you've alwz sounded tha way yoy do..hbd lil boy wullnp
DeleteOnyx,so u are still a baby? No wonder u are behaving lyk one.
ReplyDeleteLindaikejilookalike
Happy birthday Onyx.
ReplyDeleteHBD Onyx, I no go abuse you today.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day
Happy birth day dear,wish you more of God's protection and prosperity in life.
ReplyDelete#sad indeed
HBD onyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Wishing you the best. share the cake oo
ReplyDeleteHBD Onyx
ReplyDeleteMake una no yab am today nah habaaaaaaaaa. Today is his day.
ReplyDeleteLove ur smile,u for worry guys assuming ur a gal o.
ReplyDeleteLove ur smile,u for worry guys assuming ur a gal o.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Onyx... WULLNP
ReplyDeleteBest wishes man!!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes man..hav fun & be gud ok!!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder... d childishness on ds Blog pisses me off.. excpt 4rm Bonario nd few odas who comment creatively nd reasonably, odas jst type anytin without givin it a secnd thought nd on ur part Linda, u re droppin 4rm maturity to Childishness. U re loosin ur readershp gradualy. Its nt jst abt bloggin ur wealth, promotin pornorgraphy bt educate, enlighten nd entertain ppl in a courteous manner. Tnk u
ReplyDeleteWill shut your dirty gutter called mouth? Ur opinion doesn't count so hush! Linda keep going higher n higher, dnt mind all dis hateful readers. Hbd onyx, I love you
DeleteMay thunder fire anybody that contradicts the above statement by original author!!!
DeleteShut the hell up. Look at your sorry ass talking shit while hiding under anonymous. Why don't you stop visiting her blog and start your own so that you can talk about all the things you listed? Some ugly people just hide behind technology and criticize others. Anu'mpama like you.
DeleteHBD to you @Onyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteKk..all d best.
ReplyDeleteONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
ReplyDeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
ReplyDeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
Hbd boy.. All the best!
ReplyDeleteHBD Onyx! Have a Blast!!!... May God continue to guide you and lift you up. #Cheers!
ReplyDeleteToo bad ur birthday falls on the day of that "Oni's" burial rights.
P.S: Remember not to celebrate too much and go outside ur sch campus today oh! I can't fit shout.
ONYX, I wish u all d best and may d living Lord abundantly bless u and everytin u lay ur hands henceforth shall prosper and b blessed.
ReplyDeleteHBD and LLNP 2u! Enjoy ur day!! Cheers!!!
Linda, u r b unfair and really unfair. Days b4 my July 12th birthday I sent u my pics and notified u b4 hand abt my birthday which u end up not posting on ur blog.
To b sincere, I deliberately sent it to confirm people talk and complain dat u don't celebrate ur reader's birthday. Hmmmm, I was even happy u didn't bcos u deprived LIB reader's to see and know d person behind Royal Priesthood.
No thanks to u Linda«smile»
Happy birthday son....I love the way u ve always grown a thick skin towards unwarranted comments.......I fink celebrities shud learn from you.........I lovve ur manner of handling criticism
ReplyDeleteJust wish all ur dream of becoming who and what u want come through... dee
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday dear. Wishing you the best of what life will offer.
ReplyDeleteHBD dearie
ReplyDeleteso u be OAU student.Great Ife. HBD
ReplyDeleteU go turn woman oh if dem make up for u with dis ur face.
ReplyDeleteHbd to u n many more years
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday onyx..wishing u long life n prosperity.cheers!
ReplyDeletesmall boy coming to exchange words with his ancestors on LIB.i no blame you.olodo
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, hearty cheers.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday young fella
ReplyDeleteyeah right
ReplyDeleteSo this boy is just 20 and Linda pays attention to him? Mtcheeeew. Bia Linda, you have adults on your blog you know, stop advertising this little boy, allow him study and become something in life, what you are doing is child abuse or child exploitation biko.
ReplyDeleteHappy bday Onyx...
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday nigga. Straff that ur fat babe well today o. Dont dull it. Enter the place. Hehehehe. This yr teeth doh.
ReplyDeleteHBD TO U...GUD U VE LEFT TEENAGE AGE..GROW UP WEL...TOMJERRYSWIT
ReplyDeleteHBD TO U...GUD U VE LEFT TEENAGE AGE..GROW UP WEL...TOMJERRYSWIT
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHbd Onyx
NO WONDER, he sounds like a teen. happy birthday
ReplyDeleteU ve a nice smile, HBD and Best wishes
ReplyDeleteHBD
ReplyDeleteOnyx, happy birthday
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteGorgeous smile. Hbd
Happy Birthday kid!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteso Onyxx just clocked 20..*sigh....happy birthday to u son...lol
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Onyx...may all the good things in which you wish yourself come to manifestation as u get a year older. Let today be your most happiest day, never let any negative comment get through u because I know you'll definitely have some. Have a great BD.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Onyx...may all the good things in which you wish yourself come to manifestation as u get a year older. Let today be your most happiest day, never let any negative comment get through u because I know you'll definitely have some. Have a great BD.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday hon....
ReplyDeleteHBD.
ReplyDeleteHBD
ReplyDeleteLong life
Prosperity
Wealth
Love
Peace
I wish you all dis...
Please if you are a gay...stop it. u are too small to make use of ur anus.
Stop using ur anus for sex.
Anus sex is very dangerous.
I wish u understand
#DeepWord
#TontoDikeWickedFan #TontoDikeWickedFan #TontoDikeWickedFan #TontoDikeWickedFan
happy birthday to u onyx ,may God bless ur new age..
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday onyxxx....but stop putting on those leggings it irretates me!
ReplyDeleteGod bless your new age guy!!
Happy birthday onyxxx....but stop putting on those leggings it irretates me!
ReplyDeleteGod bless your new age guy!!
Onyxxx happy birthday to u,bigger u I pray
ReplyDeleteI never knew onyx has such a beautiful smile.HBD to u
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday man.. Remember when I was your age. My gal friend was 29 . lol be gud.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday onyx...i knew you were a special person. Its my birthday too
ReplyDeleteAwww Baby now ur legal for whatever. Happy Birthday from me @brother.of.jesus on Instagram
ReplyDeleteHBD...Enjoy ur life
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Onyx, you are a handsome guy with a lovely smile( I'm a woman oh). May the plans God has for you life be actualised in Jesus name. I rebuke the devil in your life and it is well with your soul.
ReplyDeleteYou can see from the comments above that you are loved despite all the hate comments you often get!
Godwin hapy bfd to you long life
ReplyDeleteMany Guys on here are so full of hate...Damn! if you have nothing good to say, its best to keep you mouth closed or in this case, you fingers off the keypad! its the young man's birthday...Chill, wish him well or keep walking, no need to hurl insults and for those teaching linda what to blog, honey... The .blogspot domain is free, you can open yours and start to blog whatever you please, nobody forced you to read or even come on this blogospehere at all. People be forming all self-rigghteous and stuff but you can only do all that behind some anonymity or code name, why not put you picture up and a real name and lets analyse you tooo... Mscheeew!
ReplyDeletexxx
Pained Reader!
happy byday onyx...long life n prosperity....
ReplyDeleteLong Life Abeg ooooooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteonyx ma nigga,happy bthday
ReplyDeleteHBD
ReplyDeleteckjacob.blogspot.com
Hbd onyx dear. Greater you I pray.
ReplyDeleteThought the Fool will cross dress.
ReplyDeleteHbd small boy
ReplyDeleteHe looks like Yvonne Nelson. Happy birthday
ReplyDeleteHBD onyx, I am praying for you not to turn out Gay.. Amen. The anonymous dat said LIB might loose its readers is blabbing. Everybody is free to read and air their views Simple..
ReplyDeleteHbd oh boi
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday onyx. You look younger though. No Abuses today now,come on guy!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday onyx. You look younger though. No Abuses today now,come on guy!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Onyx...you just graduated from the Nickelodeon level to being a man. Enjoy your day!!
ReplyDeleteHBD boy! WULLNP
ReplyDeleteHBD boy! WULLNP
ReplyDeleteHbd boy
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and many happy returns
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to u handsome onyx llnp be yours hip hip hip hurrey......
ReplyDeleteHbd to u onyxx bobo.
ReplyDeleteAnon 10:49 am, u re right, wilheminna moses, ur comment na jaral on this blog and does Anon 10:49 am, talk 2 u? If Linda post Anon 10:49 am, posts is it not the same traffic linda going 2 hv? Jaral Mtcheeeew
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you, have fun
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to him. Linda why is his birthday so special. Why wasnt mine own birthday published too? Linda
ReplyDeleteMR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to him
^
^
^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~
Happy birthday to you boy
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you boy
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Onyx. LLNP
ReplyDeleteAhhh Linda you must post my pic on my born day too o,I wee nor grew...anyways happy born day to u onyx,more grease to your elbow, and more teeth,lol,I can't get over your teeth,dem plenty die! Save my cake biko
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthdai
ReplyDelete