Linda as much as u have freedom to post wat u like, u got to be careful about transgender people o. They're very sensitive and with all these ur caption, if na Yankee u dey u would have been sued for discrimination. U gotta be careful.
Are you single for personal reasons and dont mind having your own biological children?have you considered intrauterine insemination? Lets chat on whatsapp 0809 562 7137
Bona abeg tell am, maybe she'll listen to you! If its not Trans she's blocking our heads with its the Kardashians!! Linda seems to be really loosing content...
Linda what's all these transgender bisexual homosexual news this morning?are you short of news?pls stop,it is becoming annoyingly irritating.theres a lot going on out there,give us stuff that are news worthy .
Linda, I think you have lost your way and direction. what is all this propagation oh hell message. you use to be one sweet gal I may have known. what happened to you babe.
Whts ur problem linda? Enough already, u re the only naija blogger promoting this guy thing, re u gay ni? No one has ever seen u dating any guy, It's time to come out girl.
I fear oooo how dis tin z really spreadin lik bacteria... Any lady am talking to now must show me her birth certificate frm church n local govt b4 I go spend 10kobo for her head..**Court affidavit not acceptable oo**
Who knows whether these people by the left-hand-side of this ur page are even transgenders because i dont know why ure promoting them by posting these rubbish
Linda seriously be promoting this kingdom of hell. Be it gay, lesbian or transgender. I hve this feeling u re a closet Lesbian Linda. That's why u promote it all d time. God help u make u fit marry oo. Cos Wetin I de suspect, others go de suspect am oo
Linda stop promoting this tranny/gay evil u get fired up about it after posting what do u feel are u for or against D coming of our Lord JesusChrist is here have u wondered why all these said in d Bible that will happen in d last days are happening and God has not done any form of destruction like in the past everyone be prepared and its better we speak out use all tools to advertise His coming and repentance entertainment does not mean we can't celebrate Christ,u have hammered tranny dis gay dat alot its quiet disgusting not everyone likes to see it.
There's a documentary here of how parents are even aiding there children to transform. Parents who have make children buying pinks dresses and other feminine wears because little children of five years think they're meant to be girls. Same for the the small girls who think they're meant to be boys.
Even taking them to doctors to get hormone injections. Etc more will still in this world. It's absurd though.
Linda am seriously loosing the respect I have for you, if its not your obsession about the Kardashians, its the transgender ish. Please what are you really promoting (you can call me hollier than thou) it seems you really don't know how big you are and how much pple look up to and your blog for information.. please grow up o madam...your readers can curse me for all I care but I just aired my opinion and am glad am not an ass licker
Linda why are you so fascinated with gay and transsexual matters? Enough. .. If you're a partaker in this declare your position so we can run from you. ..
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks! Also see my webpage - agence web maroc
If u ask mi, who I go ask?
ReplyDeleteLindiway, I now see dat dis is the theme for your blogging today. God help you. Linda take note!
DeleteQuestion 4d god's...
DeleteBiko hw r we to know?
Biko give us clue...
DeleteGod help and save those in dis act of transgender for whtever we sow surely we wil reap.
Mtcheeww...what's my business with that?
DeleteLook! I don't care if they areally trans or not. All I know is that they are fucking hot.
DeleteLinda's latest obsession.
DeleteOn a serious note! I wil say dis over and over again, there is evil spirit behind dis act of transgender/homosexual which enslave d souls of mankind.
DeletePls desist frm d act of transgender/homosexual for its abomination b4 d Lord and its pathway is sin.
On a serious note! I wil say dis over and over again, there is evil spirit behind dis act of transgender/homosexual which enslave d souls of mankind.
DeletePls desist frm d act of transgender/homosexual for its abomination b4 d Lord and its pathway is sin.
Linda as much as u have freedom to post wat u like, u got to be careful about transgender people o. They're very sensitive and with all these ur caption, if na Yankee u dey u would have been sued for discrimination.
DeleteU gotta be careful.
Mtchewww
Delete*in Patience Jonathan voice* ok....continue. there is God
DeleteBia linda, kee mbosi nkea bido kwaanu? See question!
ReplyDeleteOn a serious note! I wil say dis over and over again, there is evil spirit behind dis act of transgender/homosexual which enslave d souls of mankind.
DeletePls desist frm d act of transgender/homosexual for its abomination b4 d Lord and its pathway is sin.
Pls priesthood stop posting shits under my comment, ur comments makes me sick aaaatrtggggg!!!!!! Ogini????? Nga abukwa gi onu! Pls stop!
DeleteHmmmm Transgender or not they look hot but I think they are transgenders sha
ReplyDeleteOn a serious note! I wil say dis over and over again, there is evil spirit behind dis act of transgender/homosexual which enslave d souls of mankind.
DeletePls desist frm d act of transgender/homosexual for its abomination b4 d Lord and its pathway is sin.
Are you single for personal reasons and dont mind having your own biological children?have you considered intrauterine insemination? Lets chat on whatsapp 0809 562 7137
Deletea.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
ReplyDelete.
Questions for the gods.... Bia linda this trans madness is ok nw wetin self......
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
On a serious note! I wil say dis over and over again, there is evil spirit behind dis act of transgender/homosexual which enslave d souls of mankind.
DeletePls desist frm d act of transgender/homosexual for its abomination b4 d Lord and its pathway is sin.
Enough already, can't be promoting this kingdom of hell.
ReplyDeleteIts no longer funny.
~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA
U need to say dis wen she post to be trans Onyx pics as well... dee
DeleteBona abeg tell am, maybe she'll listen to you! If its not Trans she's blocking our heads with its the Kardashians!! Linda seems to be really loosing content...
DeleteBona help me tell Linda o
DeleteOn a serious note! I wil say dis over and over again, there is evil spirit behind dis act of transgender/homosexual which enslave d souls of mankind.
DeletePls desist frm d act of transgender/homosexual for its abomination b4 d Lord and its pathway is sin.
U αи∂ transgenders.....ur really in d mood to talk about them....
ReplyDelete#ITwillONLYgetBETTER
#itMUSTendINpraise
U αи∂ transgenders.....ur really in d mood to talk about them....
ReplyDelete#ITwillONLYgetBETTER
#itMUSTendINpraise
That lady on red glasses is transgender. Those boobs aren't real. I don't know about the other woman, looks like a 'real' woman to me.
ReplyDelete#TeamBlessed#
U αи∂ transgenders.....ur really in d mood to talk about them....
ReplyDelete#ITwillONLYgetBETTER
#itMUSTendINpraise
U αи∂ transgenders.....ur really in d mood to talk about them....
ReplyDelete#ITwillONLYgetBETTER
#itMUSTendINpraise
Chai.. Lol.. This Transgender talk today no be here, are you trying to tell us anything? Umm... Ok oo.. Make we dey look
ReplyDeleteNA DEM KNW WETIN DEM BE...WU I GO ASK????TOMJERRYSWIT
ReplyDeleteLinda keep on playing with your readers.she is a transgender go an arrest her.
ReplyDelete#sad indeed
Linda what's all these transgender bisexual homosexual news this morning?are you short of news?pls stop,it is becoming annoyingly irritating.theres a lot going on out there,give us stuff that are news worthy .
ReplyDeleteLinda stop already
ReplyDeleteTwo men hun. No amount of transformation will make one a woman. If born a man , you remain a man not even a transgender.
ReplyDeleteGlasses is TG, the other is a woman
ReplyDeleteNot all women that are masculine are transgenders. Some female just have muscles that's all.
ReplyDeleteFor window blinds, wallpaper and curtains please call 08160856785.
ReplyDeleteIs this an entertainment blog or a porn site? Please enough with the transgender thang. No one cares
ReplyDeleteLindiway, I now see dat dis is the theme for your blogging today. God help you. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteLindiway, I now see dat dis is the theme for your blogging today. God help you. Linda take note!
ReplyDeletehmmmm me thinks they are both TRANS
ReplyDeleteLinda, I think you have lost your way and direction. what is all this propagation oh hell message. you use to be one sweet gal I may have known. what happened to you babe.
ReplyDeletehw we wan take knw na en
ReplyDeleteEverything is clear both are tragender...their chest is out.
ReplyDeleteEnd time
ReplyDeleteLinda is it transgender Wednesday or are you trying to tell us something?
ReplyDeleteARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY OR DADDY PLEASE CALL THIS LINE 09050085168 PLEASE BE MATURE>>>>>>>
ReplyDeleteTransgenders
ReplyDeleteTransgender day on LIB?... If so, I'm out!
ReplyDeleteI think the first is a woman and the second is a transgender.
ReplyDeleteHmmm aye toto
ReplyDeleteAye toto
ReplyDeleteThe first seems like a transgender. The second is a woman
ReplyDeleteThe first is a woman and the second is transgender I think.
ReplyDeleteWhts ur problem linda? Enough already, u re the only naija blogger promoting this guy thing, re u gay ni? No one has ever seen u dating any guy, It's time to come out girl.
ReplyDeleteNa to dey know family background now before browsing their website oo or else one will count him self as gay
ReplyDeleteA Trans on the left and a Lady on the Right.
ReplyDeleteAbuja King
a woman and a transgender, i think...its hard to tell these days
ReplyDeleteLinda Ikeji, are you the new illuminati in Nigeria? cuz i really don't understand you again!
ReplyDeleteThis is really becoming annoying!
ReplyDeleteI fear oooo how dis tin z really spreadin lik bacteria... Any lady am talking to now must show me her birth certificate frm church n local govt b4 I go spend 10kobo for her head..**Court affidavit not acceptable oo**
ReplyDeleteThis is really becoming annoying!
ReplyDeleteThis new trend.....go ask them directly nah..
ReplyDeleteLinda stop
ReplyDeleteHmmmm
ReplyDeleteWho knows whether these people by the left-hand-side of this ur page are even transgenders because i dont know why ure promoting them by posting these rubbish
ReplyDeleteBlonde trans...dark hair woman
ReplyDeleteLinda seriously be promoting this kingdom of hell. Be it gay, lesbian or transgender. I hve this feeling u re a closet Lesbian Linda. That's why u promote it all d time. God help u make u fit marry oo. Cos Wetin I de suspect, others go de suspect am oo
ReplyDeleteD first trans d 2nd real woman.
ReplyDeleteLinda what is your obsession with these transgenders??? Enough aha. It's annoying. Stop promoting them
ReplyDeleteLeave dis transgenders alone n give us something real
ReplyDeleteLinda stop promoting this tranny/gay evil u get fired up about it after posting what do u feel are u for or against D coming of our Lord JesusChrist is here have u wondered why all these said in d Bible that will happen in d last days are happening and God has not done any form of destruction like in the past everyone be prepared and its better we speak out use all tools to advertise His coming and repentance entertainment does not mean we can't celebrate Christ,u have hammered tranny dis gay dat alot its quiet disgusting not everyone likes to see it.
ReplyDeletetransgender ni joor
ReplyDeletethe children of hell
Disgusting. Men will always be men.
ReplyDeleteLinda enough already
Honestly linda...i couldn't care less about these ones...they can transgend to monkeys...or hippopotamus...lolz
ReplyDeleteLinda see deir arm na!!!! Yam hand!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow a few hot trannies on IG
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I get my visa, I have like $6k saved up for the parole
Naija holes won't suck dick with passion but trannies will
Linda wetin dey sup 2day nah with U and all these transgender / transexual mata nah.... Na wah u oh
ReplyDeleteThere's a documentary here of how parents are even aiding there children to transform. Parents who have make children buying pinks dresses and other feminine wears because little children of five years think they're meant to be girls. Same for the the small girls who think they're meant to be boys.
ReplyDeleteEven taking them to doctors to get hormone injections. Etc more will still in this world. It's absurd though.
Lindsy bae they have sent you but you won't see me #onelovefromsnow#
ReplyDeleteLINDA WE NEED TO ASK YOU BIKO
ReplyDeleteNA YOU POST IT NOW
Linda abi u wan turn to transman too,this one wey u dey promote trans
ReplyDeleteLinda e be like say u wan change to transman too...
ReplyDeleteNot my headache
ReplyDeleteMAKE UNA HELP ME TELL LINDA O, ABI NA SHE WAN BECOME OUR AFRICA ANTI-CHRIST?
ReplyDeleteLol..
ReplyDeleteIts hard to tell now adays
ReplyDeleteIf u ask miiiiii na who I go ask
ReplyDeleteWhat's your obsession with trannies?
ReplyDelete1plastic creature and 1 human being
ReplyDeleteMadam linda! I dey suspect u o! U dey promote this aliens too much o!
ReplyDeleteHope this aliens no go form association soon
ReplyDeleteLinda am seriously loosing the respect I have for you, if its not your obsession about the Kardashians, its the transgender ish. Please what are you really promoting (you can call me hollier than thou) it seems you really don't know how big you are and how much pple look up to and your blog for information.. please grow up o madam...your readers can curse me for all I care but I just aired my opinion and am glad am not an ass licker
ReplyDeleteLinda why are you so fascinated with gay and transsexual matters? Enough. .. If you're a partaker in this declare your position so we can run from you. ..
ReplyDeleteI think it's the first one
ReplyDeleteLook! I don't care if they areally trans or not. All I know is that they hot this one today is another trend for linda
ReplyDeleteAnd u stupidly stay 'Lol'!
ReplyDeleteWTF is funny btw???????
Mscheeeewww!
It's had to tell nowadays, real men need to be careful.
ReplyDeleteMy brother suggested I might like this blog.
ReplyDeleteHe was entirely right. This post actually made my
day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information!
Thanks!
Also see my webpage - agence web maroc
http://cheetahstunguns.com/
ReplyDeleteStun guns and security products for women, non lethal self defense