Hilarious! Chigul TedXEuston 2014 Talk "Don't Be a Weiste" | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Hilarious! Chigul TedXEuston 2014 Talk "Don't Be a Weiste"

A lot of you might have heard her voice notes that went viral or seen funny videos on Instagram from Chigul. The most famous of her viral voice notes is "Don’t be a weiste”. Remember? Here is Chigul aka Chioma Omeruah’s hilarious yet inspiring TedXEuston 2014 talk. According to attendees at the event, Chigul's talk was the highlight of the event. It is an inspirational story and a must watch for all. Enjoy!

64 comments:

  1. Eeerrrrrmmmmm

    No MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm, way to go. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You no watch am!!! You be mugu this girl ooo..

      Delete
  3. Hmmmmm, way to go. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm, way to go. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm, way to go. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring indeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I d only one dt tinks it was dry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very dry.thank God u can easily make oyinbo pple laff if she was to try dis in naija no show.

      Delete
  8. Chigurl is such a clown. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This babe is making enough dough n raw cash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let d fountain of money come....Chigurl keep making the money amidst austerity measures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice one...so touching and inspirational, I'm motivated

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! She has diffrnt voices....so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chigurl makes me cry in awe.i appreciate God for her talent and concepts.she is really amazing.awww..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting...
    Am commenting b4 watching.

    I wil watch it after sending dis comment. Hope it wil b worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!! just WoW!!!!!! this girl is good please. WOWWWW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. >>>> MsLin, chake ya markate !! <<<<

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very hilarious. She is so confident.


    @Sophia Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hilarious! She have sell markate o

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's ok. Next up is you, Linda, with your own Linda Ikeji Tedx Talk.

    ReplyDelete
  21. SHE REALLY CAN TALK....AKA....NOT WEISTED

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very hilarious. God bless her, she made me laugh & inspired me at the same time. She's reppin Naija!

    ReplyDelete
  23. MR EDDY said this harmattan is sponsored by MTN. It is everywhere u go.

    Cool! Very inspiring
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chigul is HI-LA-RIOUS!!!!!! You go gurrrlllll. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chigurl, it's just awesome....oh my world!!! Shez so funny #ROTFL#LMAO#

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really Great and inspiring. Please keep it up. #dreamchaser #striveforgreatness

    ReplyDelete
  28. Buki, you're not the only one. Thought she could have dressed better too. That cheap wig and prom chaperone dress were so not on point.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very Nice. Hilarious too. Never imagines the wealth of history and exposure she has.

    Luv you Chigurl..carry go!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I had a good laugh! Nice One. Don't be a weist. Lol. What an inspiring lady. Use your talent and be the richest joor

    ReplyDelete
  31. But Onyeka Nwelue called her a waste sha but datz non of ma bizns

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!! I don die !!! this woman is sick in the brain!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Waoooo! I've heard this song ooooo..."Don't be a waste"

    Chai...This girl get talent oooo!

    Kudos to her

    ...Pretty Say So!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This girl is funny, very funny and the way she switches the accents is just awesome. I know she lost them white folks at Chi Gurl! YEZ

    ReplyDelete
  35. She is Actually really good. dont give up on your dreams people. I am officially a Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I swear down I never knew she cld speak gud English I tot d ibo accent thing was how she talks.shes hilarious I laughed until tears came out of my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very inspiring people



    Jonrisa....

    ReplyDelete
  38. hahaha....Chigul is so so funny

    ReplyDelete
  39. Chigul is such a talent ....very funny being

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts