Angela Okorie gives own account of theft scandal involving her in SA | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Monday, 28 April 2014

Angela Okorie gives own account of theft scandal involving her in SA

I got plenty mails from some guys in South Africa who wanted me to expose Angela Okorie as a thief. They sent me pics, police phone numbers, details of what supposedly happened over there but I didn't touch the story because I suspected they were just trying to mess this lady up...and according to her own version of things, that's exactly what happened.

Actress Angela Okorie was arrested and detained for a day in South Africa last weekend for allegedly stealing $3,200 from a friend's home. Reacting to the story to Yes! Magazine, Angela says it was all blackmail from a friend/fan named Prosper, whose sexual advances she turned down and whose stock in trade is to extort money from Nigerians who go to South Africa for project. Find her account of what happened after the cut...


Angela tells Yes Magazine...
"I left Nigeria for South Africa to shoot my movie, Nwa Abakaliki in South Africa on Monday April 7 2014 with Prince Ekeh, Muma Gee's husband. I paid for his flight and accommodation from Port Harcourt to Lagos and from Lagos to South Africa. Then at a point, I decided to move to a hotel so as to give him space and a friend of mine called M.K said I should come over to her place at North Gate Estate where I can pay less for my accommodation because she has a 3 bedroom flat. So I moved in and met a friend of mine called Prosper who is actually one of my biggest fans in her place. But he was also living in a separate room with the lady. As time went on, this guy started disturbing me for sex. He said he liked me and would not mind having an affair with me. But I told him I am married with a child but he would not let me be. It got to a stage he went to hire a car to take me around so as to aid my production but I never gave in to his demand for sex. Then on good Friday, April 18th, I was in my room and didn't bother locking my room door. Prosper came in and tried to rape me but I told him that I am ready to kill and go to jail if he ever tried it. After much sweet words and threats, he left me alone and I moved out of the house to Hilton Hotel, Sandton that day. On Sunday, April 19th, Prince Eke called me that Prosper and some people were coming to meet me at the hotel and I said no problem. Unknown to me, he was coming with about three policemen. I opened the door for them but to my greatest surprise, Prosper said that I stole his 32,000rand which is about $3,200. I was surprised because that to me is ridiculous. How can I steal such money when I paid for Prince Ekeh's flight and accommodation which amounts to about $4,000 dollars, not to talk of myself? I was taken to honeydew from where I was moved to Ranburg Police station in Johannesburg on Saturday April 19th and was released the following day, being April 20, 2014, Easter Sunday.
Why I am sad about the whole blackmail is that it was after my release that I got to know that Prosper's job in South Africa is to con and defraud new Nigerians in S.A. He would identify strangers who have come with money for a project and offer to assist. Afterwards, he would call the policemen who are also working with him to defraud the innocent people, claiming to have done something for them or that they stole his money. He picked on me because he knows I am a celebrity and would not want to soil my name. I was seriously embittered when I later learnt that Prince Ekeh harbored him in the house I left for him to stay and that he was on the run because I vowed to take the matter in the law court for defamation of character. When the issue became serious, they started begging me, sending different set of people to beg me but I promised them to show them the other side of me because I have not been able to complete my movies since then. Prince Ekeh was even threatening to shoot me; that why would I be telling my friends about the incident and also queried the policemen who gave me my passport. Prince is an ingrate. I paid for his ticket from Port Harcourt to Lagos and from Lagos to South Africa to help him and his family because his wife, Muma Gee has been the only one assisting his career and all he could pay me with is this cheap blackmail. He was not even happy that my passport was released to me. I keep asking myself why? What does he want to achieve? Anyway, I have told him and his accomplice who tried to rape and blackmail me that I am taking this up in a reputable law court" she said  

181 comments:

  1. *pheeeew* Nice work Lindiway its always good to hear both sides of such story to avoir ending up with a fallacy of hasty conclusion.
    People are so desperate and can do anything to extort money from others.

    ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls post the picture of the so called Prosper. Let's see the real face of a thief.

      Delete
    2. "fallacy of hasty conclusion" sounding like a philosopher there mr bona anyway I'm only sure of one thing...... prince no get money

      Delete
    3. Why are South Africans treating Nigerians this way. Are we now slaves to them. *

      Delete
    4. See! U Hve been exposed, I am reading ur story and it doesn't make sense! Ur female friend MK, who u went to stay wit, dats wen u met prosper? If he was disturbing u, did u tell "NK"? Also, after the arrest, where did NK go to? Just so sad! Cheating wife! Poor husband! You went to fuck 2 men on one SA trip! (prosper and Daniel) only you! I m sure u cn fuck anything! SMH

      Delete
  2. Looks like she's been running with the wrong crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is serious. linda why post her explanation twice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nokia plz some1 need lumia upgrade here

      Delete
  4. Honestly I can't believe this,this lady can't be a thief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prince Ekeh and Angela Okorie Saga feat 'Prosper' Part 1.
    The guy wan prosper by all means nah


    CoolDiva speaks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would a married woman be staying with a lady who is habouring a rapist and a swindler? abnegation leave these actresses,if the whole thing had gone well, she would've been showing off her Dubai or south African shopping on instagram.

      Delete
  6. I can't believe dat prince Ekeh will be involved in such act,I don't knw why ibo people like to treat their fellow ibo's bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bia vivian cross abi na obe sharrrrrrrraaaaaaapppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's talking abt ibo here? Senseless comment!

      Delete
  7. Av always known dat muma gee's husband is a relic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *wonderment*.. abeg i dont know who stole or ddnt steal wat but this story no add up ... rape ko!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The said Prosper is the reason many Nigerians abroad are persecuted, harassed and sometimes killed. Because they are up to no good. It's just sad, because even though these miscreants deserve what they get, well meaning Nigerians often fall victim to these acts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are people so ungrateful? Linda you are a genius! Thank you for not being in a haste to make money and render someone else unuseful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly , Linda is so smart. I have always applauded her sense of judgement and unbiased approach to issues.

      Delete
    2. Only when she likes the person.

      Delete
  11. Na wa o..prince eke livn off women..iranu

    ReplyDelete
  12. This lady there are so many controversies surrounding you. I don't know why you actresses don't like staying married. You stay in satelite and I know you well. Just pity anyone that right thinking man that says he wants to marry a Nigerian actress. I really pity that your husband, what Is that his name again sef...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U never cease to be a reputable idiot! Okponu.

      Delete
  13. Odikwa egwu. . GOD pls help ur people. .. d story sef dey smhw.. prince eke shaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eyaaaaa!!!I tink dia so broke,mumu geeee blabbing why she gav birth in naija,celebrities and fakeness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na wa ooooo dis is one hot gist awaitin part two *bites eggroll*

      Delete
  15. Never liked this girl and I don't know why. Never liked seeing her in movies. It appears she moves with the wrong crowd. This is what happens when u associate with 'filth'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chei,men marrying for money....when pple posy pictures u wish your them.cos they are stars...I laugh..but Angela u for close mouth small na..na family man u dey talk bout oo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't believe Angela's side of the story, Angela is married and she beats her husband even her husband's brother who came to live with them in their festac home she chased him away, Angela still goes for runs and u call urself a married woman u are not submissive to ur husband, everyone knows the kinda frnds u keep nd how u fight around even in festac. U control ur husband and talk to him anyhow, plz u need to change ur ways my dear stop being razz u re a lady for goodness sake. I know u very well even to ur home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U sound like a sour grape. Why bring in her marriage. Anyone who sides evil will be visited by evil. If she would have been raped, she could be blackmailed. It happens all the time. Are u sure her husband didn't screw u and dump u cos I seem to be well acquainted with her family.

      Delete
    2. Thanx anon 12:10 u really know her well cus I do too! Worked wit her severally. She beats directors too! After getting drunk on night rain cus dats wat she drinks, she starts breaking bottles. She cnt even carry her lines nor pronounce words well. Very razz! She's wild and ghetto. She steal d muni jare! Glad to see sum1 who knows her as much as I do! Mtchew!

      Delete
    3. Hmmm...Mbu Angela a, my name sake...Angelas' are not knwn for bad publicity biko...
      She's got to drop the name!. Lol
      The story get as e be shaa.

      Delete
  18. what nonesense story is this. Angela you are a married woman , you shouldnt even involve yourself in all this messy news. a man asked you for sex in an apartment you all were staying, you didnt tell your husband so he can move you else where or you couldn't move your self.
    why will you share an apartment with your friend and she has a strange man living there who isn't her boyfriend. girl you need to rearrange your life nand those around you, acting like a tout or some single girl. you actresses your husbands really dey try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur a big fool. Did u hear it was in SA? And did u give her money to throw around? Some 9ja peeps can think 4rm their ass sha.....

      Delete
    2. Anon 2:17, you're the fool. So a married woman who was almost raped and always sexually assaulted should not move out? Ewu!

      Delete
  19. Wetin this married useless girl dey find about? Oleeee. See her eye. I know u stole it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judge not and u shall not be judged. You weren't there why open ur filthy mouth to condemn her. Always give people a fair chance.

      Delete
  20. hmmm. wat a story. jst try nd clear up ur name. dats all i can say for nw

    ReplyDelete
  21. arrest prince ekeh28 April 2014 at 12:12

    ℓ̊ believe u angela... Prince ekeh is JƱڪτ̲̅ a stupid cultist who tinks he can sleep and use any girl he sees.. Always threatening ² kill girls in ph wen dey turn him down...oloshi. U will surely be punish 1 day..ℓ̊ wonder wat muma gee saw in dat guy..some women JƱڪτ̲̅ settle 4 less wen dey feel no good guy will come their way.. Angela take him ² court..he is a nuisance and an imbecile nd there is no place 4 criminals in our society. He need correction programme 4 like 10yrs..ℓ̊ so much dislike guys like him dat tink dey can do anytin nd get away wit it....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mehn, this thing is really shocking and all i can say is that she shouldnt have said she sponsored prince transportation fee bcos mehn, thats one big embarrassment no doubt but i pray she never backs down untill justice is serve though....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am begining 2dislike linda nd her blog.....she is so quick 2conclude nd is always baised whn it comes 2issues concernin women......take wateva sentiments u have concernin guys away from ur blog....m not sayin d ladys account of d story is a lie...in fact m forced 2blive her....all am sayin is its glaring linda wld always support a lady's version of any story,MEN lie WOMEN r LIONS!!!...well nuff said....Good riddance 2bad rubbish...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Whew!!!! Tank God for ur life... Waiting to hear prince ekeh's nd prosper side of d story.... Original gist na hin b dis...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Na wa oooooo

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Angela I know will have No reason to steal from anybody. Things like this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  27. everything is possible.. she might be lying who knows..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she could have been framed. Why judge her?

      Delete
  28. dats bul shit!we hav enof problems in our hands already as nigerians.lets sit n pray 4 god's intavention and oops!deal wt ur isues ur own way.no distob me abeg.stainlesskc

    ReplyDelete
  29. S-T-O-R-Y you went to South Africa to do runs and it all went horribly wrong. Karma is a bizatch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idiot she went to shoot her own movie. Frustrated Asshole

      Delete
  30. Hmmm, this is super story. Only God knows what we don't know. ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

    ReplyDelete
  31. When the case goes to court, then we shall know more.

    *sips brukutu
    FoxZulu out.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So na muma Gee dey feed prince Eke? All this yeyebrities and fake lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  33. SMH.....I tink der is mor 2 dis.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Angela Okorie pls do not mind them for they can not bring you down no matter how hard they try.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wonder what mama Gee saw in dis good for nothing Prince Eke.. mtcheeeeeeew

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow lik criusly???dis celebs cud b funny shaa.if dis part of her story is true den prince is really an ingrate.XTY.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I knew there was more to the accusation...she should not hesitate to sue the fraud, including the never-do-well Eke Prince. Oloshi boy.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Chei, prosper has done it again, I know him very very well, his dark with beards... actually Angela u dint get it right.. he is a snitch, he snitches on young hustling boys, yahoo boys or pple that cut deals and shares the money with d popo... he calls himself a rapper he doesn't even have a job that's how he survives.. if I didn't know d boy in question I coulda bought the story.. Prosper is already in trouble but doesn't know it, he stepped on sum1's toes and dude promisd to mess him up big tym.. ok next pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U dumb asshole, if u know prosper ud know Angela is lying out her ass. She stole the money and ran like the thief she is. Don't be naive, nollywood no dey pay. She says she was staying in M.Ks house? And paying for her room? Prosper stays in a 2 bedroom flat, and no MK there. Angela is a liar.

      Delete
    2. Dias more 2 dis story,let not conclude until we hv heard 4rm prince eke.I also believe dat any body shooting a movie wil hv 2 pay d stars dia professional fees as well as travelln,accomodation n oda sundry expenses.so I dnt understand y Angela is talkin as if prince is not an actor.I dnt hold brief 4 any1 bt like I said,let's wait n hear 4rm prince eke's account.

      Delete
  39. I thought the same thing; why didn't Prince Eke tell her that the Prosper was coming with the police? He knew where she was and he knew what Prosper was about to do. And that's the kind of person Mumma gee married. Sorry about that Angela. We know they are useless men.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Theres no smoke without fire. How's she a celebrity? Nollywood celebrities are gene, omotola, uche jombo, mercy etc

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow...never knew this Prince of a guy is Muma Gee's hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dika which planet are u frm? Jupiter? Are u mr no doubt's brother? (@edreamz)

      Delete
  42. *sips coke*

    *** forst to comment ***

    ReplyDelete
  43. Well, if wat she said above is true, den Prince is indeed an ingrate. Dats a vry bad way of dealin wit som1 who is tryin to boost ur career

    ReplyDelete
  44. Unashamed con men painting the Nigerian nation with dirty colours overseas. She should make them pay for this. By-the-way, Linda you posted this story twice. Edit it jor.

    ReplyDelete
  45. kai,,dis S/A pple self..am beginning to hate dos guys.

    LIB kritik.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hmmmmm! Angela this is a nice script for shooting.....waiting for the part 2 soonest.


    Eby.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Where is the friend who called her to stay in her 3bedroom flat. She is a suspect too, and that muma gees hubby is an asssss. I hate ingrates. Meanwhile why do they go and shoot a film nwa abakaliki in SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon 12:42 dis ur grammar na ikwokirikwo!

      Delete
  48. Omo no b al celebs get money oh! I tok am say dis prince ekeh no get money. Cos d wife had her kids here in 9ja. So na woman dey feed am since, na em e dey make noise since. Angela no mind dem u hear. Ekeh ur so stupid, u think say na evry woman go cater 4 u like ur wife does. U mis road blackmailer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome angela....we know it's u under anonymous.

      Delete
  49. Dis all prooveswhy muma gee didn't give birth abroad,her husband isn't financially endowed

    ReplyDelete
  50. Linda pls why u come repeat the whole story again. Na she know sha.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Linda, what's with posting the article twice?

    ReplyDelete
  52. I believe her..Nigerian boys in SA are horribly desperate a heartless.always looking to do evil.she's lucky she got out alive,cos some of their victims never live to tell their stories.sorry Angie,next time look closely before u let scum bags into ur life....pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  53. BEAUTIFUL9JADELTABABE... hmmmm babe u r on a long thing be vry careful justsayingmaownohh via ma LATEST TECHNO PHAMTOM A3+

    ReplyDelete
  54. Na wa o is by force.

    ReplyDelete
  55. abegi!!!!!!!!!!!
    you stole! own up,desist from it going forward and move on......denying is just a classless way of complicating the matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she stole? where u dere??? Tatafo!!!

      Delete
  56. Hahahahaha. This is ridiculous. That's why people in d media pay for publicist. Naija go still be learner anyday

    Plus, Linda, why did u have to post the story twice? For emphasis maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Angela's account of what transpired is more believable than the Prosper guy's.
    Most Nigerians in jburg, their jobs are to set ppl up and call the policemen they work with/for to get money from the person..
    I may be wrong tho abt how believable Ms Okorie's theory is, maka na anya n'acha onye obula mmei mmei gbasara ihe di n'ego nowadays.
    My advice to her is to forget about any lawsuit; if she steps into SA talking lawsuit, they may kill her because of that change ooo, cos police is involved.
    Joburg is terrible!.... Mother city's the best city in SA.


    *My R1.50c comment *

    ReplyDelete
  58. Na wa oooo.....some people just use wickedness bath, God help us ooo

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hmmmmm wonder shall never cease so the talk wey muma gee dey talk abt liking Nigeria health care is cos of her moneyless ungrateful husband na waa oooo

    ReplyDelete
  60. What's South African government doing abt many Nigerian faudsters living in that country? They ar there,painting our country black.Angela,I believe ur story intoto.Hmm! Mr. Eke,beware,somebody taking u al d way frm Nigeria to SS,has d interest of ur family at heart.However,many ladies dangerous,some ladies can be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Is she telling the truth......Linda open your eyes, why would the Prince turn against her if she is helping him. If that how she has so much money to spend 4k dollars on someone else

    I smell bullshit and so should u

    ReplyDelete
  62. I told my wife that muma gee or whatever she calls herself doesn't have money for childbirth in the US instead of accepting it, she went and was telling people about being born in Port Harcourt to become great crap...
    Alarm don blow. Nigerians like to claim what they're not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Na u dey giv ur wife gossip sef. Hahahaha

      Delete
  63. If this is true , she should continue with the law suit. Justice should not only be done but manifestly seen to be done in this case. You can't try to rape a woman and turn around to victimize her cos she is an actress and so mindful of her reputation. Angela ! Fight this case with every drop of ur blood and make sure that justice is brought at ur doorstep. This is too much for one yo wave off.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Angela's account of what transpired is more believable than the Prosper guy's.
    Most Nigerians in jburg, their jobs are to set ppl up and call the policemen they work with/for to get money from the person..
    I may be wrong tho abt how believable Ms Okorie's theory is, maka na anya n'acha onye obula mmei mmei gbasara ihe di n'ego nowadays.
    My advice to her is to forget about any lawsuit; if she steps into SA talking lawsuit, they may kill her because of that change ooo, cos police is involved.
    Joburg is terrible; they even go as far as waiting for their preys at OR Tambo int..... Mother city's the best city in SA.


    *My R1.50c comment *

    ReplyDelete
  65. Its her word against her accusers. I will nt be surprise if she actually does it cos Nigerian female actress are whores and fraudsters and they can do anything to be rich.

    ReplyDelete
  66. So sad girl....I'm not going to believe dis story of urs until I heard prince eke's side of d story....ur story sounds childish and pathetic to d ears.the prosper guy offered u a car for d shoot to ease ur stress and u accepted,y will u do that when u said u don't want it....celebs and their stories,I'm so sure u told dis story in a way it'll favour u.....grow up bitch

    ReplyDelete
  67. Nigerians and con, i hope the court will settle this issues and clear her name from this mess.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hmmm! Na who we go ask? Cus angie ur kinda person and tins wey I don see, ur eyes tear well well and stop hitting on paying prince eke's fare to south on and on and on, we don hear and prince eke on d oda hand is a gigolo and can go any length to get sum chips. U guys sort urselves out, afterall we weren't there wen it happened. No judging joor!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Replies
    1. @ nnamani ojuo! Ojugo! Ojugoo mu aka oooh!

      Delete
  70. Well, I kinda beliv ur side of d storey Madam, bt one honest truth is d@ u must hav accepted lots of help & favor frm d@ prosper guy coz she's askin u out wen u no u won't accept.D@'s not gud. Am a guy & lots of girls hav don d@ 2 me in d past & a girl is doin it 2 me as typ dis.It's painful.som tym u jst wish u hav d hart 2 hit dem where it hurts, & d@'s axactly wat d@ guy did 2 u.Madam u'r bigger dan dis level.U ladies ar 2 greedy.U lyk 2 eat men.Pls, stop it if u'r still in dis game "it shows u lack class''.Shame! KC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat men? Abeg who sent u to spend ur money on them? Na u be mumu na. Shior

      Delete
  71. If you did not touch the various mails that you feel may not be right. But you choose to touch Angela's version because?

    ReplyDelete
  72. LINDAIKEJI'S GIRL28 April 2014 at 13:17

    Jeez! Linda u posted it twice. Serzly sm guyz r jst rascals WTH! God will fight for u dear if its true tho ,cos i dnt trust this Yes Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  73. very ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  74. Suite ur self I beg... Its nt a new tin frm dis celebrities 2 b disturbin our peace... We need beta gist.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Dis world is filled with wicked people, why on earth will they choose to humiliate dis lady? GOD WILL PUNISH DAT PROSPER AND PRINCE EKEH...jobless men looking 4 people to dupe...Angela no amount of begging should let u spare dis retards..sue their broke asses..I hate it when men try 2 takw advantage of women

    ReplyDelete
  76. In every Rumour, there is an Element of Truth!!! We will get a better view of what actually happened if Linda will post Prince Ekeh and Prospers' version of the story too.

    ...And why is she trying to paint Prince Eke and his wife Muma Gee as Poor People? You took him to South Africa to shoot ur Movie are you not supposed to pay his Flight Ticket, Accomodation, Feeding and also pay him for the Movie production? I mean what does she really mean by: "I paid for his flight from PH to Lagos and from Lagos to South Africa". That alone just gives the notion that she is trying to generate Argumentum Ad ignorantiam!

    Linda I know This Angela Okorie is your Loyal distance Pal but Pls hide Ʊя Bias attitude and also post statements from Prince Eke and the Prosper of a Guy too.
    Thanks for posting this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. angela was just trying to show that she had spent more money than wat she is being accused of stealing

      Delete
  77. Madam u lack class.@ ur stage u still dey chop men run.I weep 4 u.Geneviv or Omotola or Omoniboly won't stoop dis low 4 cryin out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Madam u lack class.@ ur stage u still dey chop men run.I weep 4 u.Geneviv or Omotola or Omoniboly won't stoop dis low 4 cryin out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I believe you my sister, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  80. For some reason, i totally believe this lady. Just beware novices moving to SA. Its a common thing.... Nigerians extorting u once u land dia. Ur own coz or broda or sis will extort you. BEWARE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I know Angela can't do a thing lyk dat . Am one of her big fanz. She can't try such. As for prosper or wotever ur name is......u ans good name buh l promise you wth dz blackmail on Angela you wil never prosper in life. As you try. To sopil Angela's name so shall ur name fall in eveil palces cos u dnt lyk good thing. Good tin shall never local u n u wil never find hlp trueout ur life#Amen# best of luck my lady Angela. Pls becareful of wot u do ok......no eveil plan sahll cum against u cos lord is wth u n l pray n wish succssful in everytin. Always pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm,heavy lokito. Abeg see errors of life naa!!

      Delete
  82. Story story....how is this news? Next pls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Na wa oo...God wil surely vindicate ur innocence.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Blessing*** I know that guy called Prince Eke. I see him always at Rasa hotel at Mkpolu with different girls. Soo irresponsible. Angela, don't worry, God will vindicate you

    ReplyDelete
  85. Na wa o.
    Really disappointed in this Prince guy if all this is true.
    All in all, being a married actress is not easy sha- you open yourself up to unsavoury situations as this- I wonder how her husband feels reading how someone was making advances, not just advances sef, asking his wife to sleep with him.
    Very disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Prince ekeh or wht ever you called your sef you willl never seee gud IN̶̲̅» your life is not Ǧ☺☺ϑ wht you did Is not gud at all that's wht why I dnt like watching your movie is seen you as a bad boy lazy boy your ingrat

    ReplyDelete
  87. Wao this story get as e be.

    ReplyDelete
  88. nice one dear, so in other words, Prince Eke is an accomplice, he is a thief and a fraud in the making. my opinion is that he planned with that prosper guy to defraud you.

    i shake my head for Muma Gee for she is married to a thief. tufiakwa. things we hear ds days. ona tukwam egwu.

    ReplyDelete
  89. That is it!
    Muma Gee doesn't really have the money to give birth in US
    Her husband is not doing well Financially

    ReplyDelete
  90. Shocked. Mayb Eke also conned muma gee into marriage too,desperados.

    ReplyDelete
  91. People r wicked,hw could he.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Serious wahala, she needs to be careful with who she rolls with.

    ReplyDelete
  93. But why did she left her door open? ................mummy Ada

    ReplyDelete
  94. Angela may not have stolen the money but, there's something she is not telling us.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I believed you angela

    ReplyDelete
  96. What sort of story is dis?from all indications,as she said
    1 I met a frnd of mine called prosper.u know ds guy wela.he dint try to do ds to u b4 or wat?y now he s forcing a mature girl like u 4 sex or u guys av been doing it b4.Honestly speakn I tink u must av done somtin vry horrible to ds guy b4 e must try spoiling ur name.refusn sex cannot mke him do dat.N y will muma gee marry a poor boy like prince

    ReplyDelete
  97. waoow,too bad.i met this Angela lady at Golden Tulip hotel and i was put off by her attitude.she acts so razz.Her story might not totally be true but that Prince Ekeh has always been a low life,sorry to Muma Gee.The guy behaves like an omata.

    ReplyDelete
  98. we are talking about stealing and prince Ekeh and prosper the fraudstars. we don't care what this woman does to her husband at home. i know that comment is from Muma Gee or her camp. shior, i must be married by fire by force. marry cult member all of una de smoke joint from malaysia wey de fuck una up. Muma Gee, you don get children o drive that tif commot your house cos the money no go reach make you look those children still come de look old man o. hope say no be baby factory those kids come from sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This must be angela! Angie baby, nnor o!

      Delete
  99. Please Angela are you the owner of Nwa Abakaliki that you are shooting Nwa Abakaliki in SA? law of karma is now on you...Please prince make we hear your own story joor.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Angela you took what dose not belong to you! how will you start shooting a movie that is not yours? just because you featured in Nwa abakaliki you went ahead shooting nwa abakaliki in South Africa..You stole the concept and God is now paying you in your own coin..bloody wicked lady..thank God i rejected to be part of that rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Hmmmm....Story story

    ReplyDelete
  102. Why is she emphasizing that she paid for prince Ekeh's expenses????????????? Was that not her duty in the first place? Was he supposed to sponsor himself to shoot her movie???????? confused much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Dike F(xyz) You must think Nollywood is Hollywood. You believe producers pay for all that just to have an actor in their movie? I'm an actress and I will tell you that only a few big time producers who can afford that do, but not most. Most of these actors and actresses without brand endorsements don't have money if they don't marry well, do other side businesses or have boyfriends. I don't know about this story, but the bible says avoid every appearance of evil. You're living in a single woman's house with a man..Sounds like looking for trouble to me. Two sides to every story, but God knows who's telling the truth...

    ReplyDelete
  104. The things we hear in our entertainment landscape. Story plenty no be small....I honestly don't believe which is true and which is false. Evryone jst takes it as it comes. Wetin person need now na common sense to look all dis mata.

    ReplyDelete
  105. The things we hear in our entertainment landscape. Story plenty no be small....I honestly don't believe which is true and which is false. Evryone jst takes it as it comes. Wetin person need now na common sense to look all dis mata.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Ok, now we'll wait to hear Prince Eke's version of the story.
    To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? click my name to read more and share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I believe her die... bt y would prince ekeh wanna do dat to her... seriously I will luv her to take d case up

    ReplyDelete
  108. Linda got two sides of the story. She published one. Wey the other side. Judge Linda

    ReplyDelete
  109. You are lucky ma dear almost in dier trap too

    ReplyDelete
  110. I know that prosper in south africa.i lived there for 3 years and I believe Okorie because she's telling the truth.Prosper and co are very bad guys useless non entities who refused to go back home since they have absolutely nothing doing in SA.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Prince eke A.K.A the unstoppable criminal assume I don't know about d movement from PH to lagos from lagos to south Africa I wouldn't have believe Angela haha guy I d hel ooo na wa for u shall, u that we waited for u at d airport for more than 3 hours 30 minutes dis is all u can pay her back with d way u were acting that day I suspected u to be one hmmmm Angela don't u think dis criminal need to be suit for deformity

    ReplyDelete
  112. I stay in Johannesburg and I am a witness to everything that happened. Pls people stop crucifying Prince Eke bcuz he hasn't done anything wrong and he doesn't deserve the abuse u are pouring at him. Angela left her hotel room to go and stay with Prosper in his house bcuz they had a deal until things went wrong, which u wil stil know what transpired. In this scenario, there is no such person like M.K and Angela has never been to Northgate, everything she said here is total fallacy and I promise u ALL that in no time, u wil hear what really went down.

    ReplyDelete
  113. does it make sense going to shoot a movie about a town in nigeria all the way in south africa. well she is lucky she came out clean. when will all this our musicians and artiste cum producers will begin to appreciate what nigeria has and begin to promote it

    ReplyDelete
  114. Film! Nwa abakalika in SA aha film. And why didnt she lock up d door,since she had a male flat mate,and again he is making advances on her? This sounds like d movies sef. O-we kwara ike bu eziokwu or not.

    ReplyDelete
  115. ok ooo. shoot ur movie in Abakaliki Nigeria, dear Angie. sorry about this...hope u telling us the truth sha.

    ReplyDelete
  116. English don plenty for here oooo...well,d Prince I knw is a thief. dat bastard stole my gold necklace. big leech,dat's wht he is.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Why did she leave her door open in d first place?

    ReplyDelete
  118. Hehehehe no wonder mumagee is as dark as night now. Claiming she didnt want to give birth in d US broke ass. Irresponsible husband.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Angela hunny cum lemme tutor u on hw 2 lie go nd mess jare d girl is full of herself u paid his flight ticket so wah we shud dance truth is u bangin both dudes dahz prosper nd prince ekeh nw u aint givin it 2 dem again nd dey get bck @ u so chill moreover u said prosper is ur frnd mama open nd close give dem as usual

    ReplyDelete
  120. I live in johannesburg and I also witnessed this whole thing. All I can ask ur readers is to be open minded. Prosper was a nice host, opened his house to this Angela, drove her round town when she asked and when he could, and this is how he gets repaid? First of all, why would Angela, a married woman, as paid as she claims be squatting in a bachelors house? Secondly, there is no "MK" in northgate. Angela is no victim here, if someone wanted to lie against a so called nollywood superstar, is it with $3200?
    Rape ke? A grown ass adult woman carry her two leg go another man house and stays for a week then claims "rape" ... is this secondary school? Abeg abeg abeg!!! Now she's running prosper and prince's name through the dirt? and she also returned $1000 back to prosper, that part of the story didn't come out oh.
    She's a thief and a liar. Now she's been caught, she's trying to play the victim of scam artists. Cos she reach to scam...?Tah!!

    ReplyDelete
  121. Linda, Thanks for all these stories. a lot pple read stuff on your blog even pple outside Nigeria so this helps us in investigating Nigerians both in us,canada etc. finger printing is so good.Anyman entering us or canada from SA, WATCH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  122. Linda! U are funny tho! U had other stories Concerning the. Supposed blackmail! U kept them! And when angela or wateva gave u her version of the Story! U jumped to post hers!
    Oh ye Wish woman!?? I see U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mind the idiot called Linda,she is not intelligent one bit,only had to post one side of the story

      Delete
  123. this is bunch of beggers beieve i am shocked to the bones that any sane man will believe this hogwash,bunch of self implicating lies, little wonder there is lot of poverty in nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  124. even without hearing from the other side any man who believe this hogwash can as well easily believe that his birth came as a result of his mother hogging the tree,man were is your brains,hogwash,beggers believe.

    ReplyDelete
  125. even without hearing from the other side any man who believe this hogwash can as well easily believe that his birth came as a result of his mother hogging the tree,man were is your brains,hogwash,beggers believe.

    ReplyDelete
  126. even without hearing from the other side any man who believe this hogwash can as well easily believe that his birth came as a result of his mother hogging the tree,man were is your brains,hogwash,beggers believe.

    ReplyDelete
  127. even without hearing from the other side any man who believe this hogwash can as well easily believe that his birth came as a result of his mother hogging the tree,man were is your brains,hogwash,beggers believe.

    ReplyDelete
  128. even without hearing from the other side any man who believe this hogwash can as well easily believe that his birth came as a result of his mother hogging the tree,man were is your brains,hogwash,beggers believe.

    ReplyDelete
  129. emeka black isaac29 April 2014 at 08:39

    even without hearing from the other side any man who believe this hogwash can as well easily believe that his birth came as a result of his mother hogging the tree,man were is your brains,hogwash,beggers believe.

    ReplyDelete
  130. even without hearing from the other side any man who believe this hogwash can as well easily believe that his birth came as a result of his mother hogging the tree,men were is your brains,hogwash,beggers believe.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Hmmm, Linda dis is injustice u reuse to post my comment. No wahala but u should have ask prince about my comment he knows dat everything I said about him asking me if Angela have some dollars on her is nothing but d truth d criminal knows ask him and if he ever denies it he will die a miserable death

    ReplyDelete
  132. Na wa ooo anywhere u go prince eke and prosper Na MTN network una beeee ah ha make una take am easy ooo, hmmm Angela but how manage nau dose guys na baba dey be for d gain ooo so u no no say na handsome criminal na im dat guy be abi AK47 I no say u no d miss ur target, sha angel na wrongest person ooo
    Abeg make I sip ogogoro joor

    ReplyDelete
  133. Heheheheheeeee, yaleleleleleleleeee, prince eke don come again ooo this one na car he jam abi na trailer? Why muma Gee hubby no d look well b/4 he takeover this one na new gbege ooo eke don jam trailer wahala don yakpa for Muma Gee, kaii na waoooo eke uncontrollable 419 abeg Angela send me ur number make I hear d final gist, hahahahahahaha make drink cool water first I d come back for ur number

    ReplyDelete
  134. Abeg dat fool wey dey claim say im be eye witness abeg make una help me ask am whether im don see airport before, may God have mercy on ur soul if Muma Gee, prince her hubby or d so called prosper payed u for that cheap lie beta b careful, d next target might b u

    ReplyDelete
  135. WAS THIS A TWO PERSON MOVIE...WHY WAS SHE TRAVELLING ALONE WITH PRINCE WHAT IS GOING ON BTW THEM???WHO ARE THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE ENTOURAGE??/

    ReplyDelete
  136. U DECIDED TO MOVE INTO A HOTEL TO GIVE HIM SPACE...SO ORIGINALLY U WHERE IN THE SAME HOTEL WITH HIM...WHAT SORT OF STORY IS THIS...U PAID FOR ONLY HIM HIS LODGINGS AND TICKET WHERE ARE THE OTHER CAST MEMBERS, AND COMPLETE CREW??? THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A SORDID AFFAIR GONE BAD!!! NIJA NA WAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  137. Angela,I want to believe u but am so concerned about "So I moved in and met a FRIEND OF MINE CALLED PROSPER who is actually one of my biggest fans in her place. But he was also living in a separate room with the lady. As time went on, this guy started disturbing me for sex."

    It suggest that prosper is not new to you so you should have known the kind of person he is before the incident.I think we need to read from prosper before condemning him.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Dis is unbelievable, wel, take it easy such is life

    ReplyDelete
  139. I don't beliv de both sides cos am convinced dat there's more to it, am trying to see it from anada angle......it cld be dat prince and angela planned to do somtin else probably to dupe prosper but angela took de money and wanted to play fast one on prince if not y wld she want prince to alert her dat dey where coming with police men...2ndly it cld be dat prosper and prince planned to dupe angela but my babe noticed and decided to run for her dear money....... Dem don jam rock!!!!! ###Lmao###!!!!!!!!! it cld also be dat prince wanted to hook dem up but my girl misbehaved..#who knws## its obvious dat de 3 of dem are not just saying de truth,until u decide to open, u hav my ears....nwa abakiliki indeed.......naija no reach una to act am, abi una wan sell am 5k per disk? Make una talk true jare we no be children........ma babe u sef.... u no get money to pay for hotel y u com de travel? U knw I like u a lot but am not just happy abt dis development.......I still love u sha becos u be fine girl.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts