She is a beautifully well dressed, lovely, decent & matured lady. Thank God we still have actresses like her who have not gone off their rockers by exposing every hidden part of their bodies all in the name of being a celebrity.
WHY DOES SHE LIKE WEARING SHAPELESS CLOTHES.....I HAVE THE SAME PETITE FIGURE SHE HAS,AND I LOOK NICE IN WELL TAILORED FITTING CLOTHES....STYLIST NEEDED!
She looks more matures now but that hair though,I think its too much or somtin is wrong. Off topic,pls LIBers babes,abeg which of d cheape human hair I fit buy dat full hair won't be more than 10k. I see lots of them but don't no which is fine and dat will look original. Make una no cus me o,no be all of us fit afford 50k 4 hair o.
beautiful, well dressed, nice make up, n lovely heels. u go girl! leave those fat pple that wears fish net n think they are sexy, cant even remember their names.
What's does she have on her head biko nu? She's not as pretty as she used to be but I like d fact dat she's all covered up. I give her a thumbs up for that
Awwwwwwww....... So sweet. Who says you cant be all covered up and be beautiful? Who says you have to go butt naked like maheeda and dat cheap prostitute Linda showed us yesterday, to attract attention? See her, a true definition of an african woman. Which man will not be proud to show her off as his wife? God bless you my sister. You are a pride to women like me.
Mother of one?I nva knew she don born na.The child no get papa ni,like Omawumi?As she short reach sh dey fuck around too,na waoo!Omawumi go born for Gov Ud--g-a,she come dey hide.Sh fink say wind no go blow wey go make fowl yansh open nii?Na sh sing d song na,abi?Let 1st lady catch u,u go fear na!
woOooooo she Looks gorgeous ! She's all dressed up. Good to know that some Ladies Out there still have some sense of humor. Grace I can see you're a decent Lady, keep it up dear, you couldn't Look more beautiful after one! Hope your baby is CooL? Thumbs up!
She looks gud sha.but whr has she been all dis while,ooops sorry na marriage nd motherhood am sure But dis her dresses didn't do justice to her figure ooo at all,pls let her work on it All d same she looks gud facially
Motherhood has brought out the beauty in her....she looks so pretty....but she shd realise that a 20inches heel cannot increase her height in any way.....
She now have a huge fat deposit on her face,and dt weave aint giving a redemption to her new facial structure..... If someone lyk grace can feature on ur blog, I guess people lyk Victoria iyama,sandra chuks,kanayo o. Kanayo,charles okafor,saint obi,etc still hv 'hope'...#cheezyjayne
Yea.....saw em on her instagram page, she is simply gorgeous, not like am surprised tho cos she has always been beautiful and didn't expect to see anything less
Decent,moderate and extremely beautiful. You go girl! Hope we. Start seeing you on our tv screens and not just on LIB. Newaiz i bet these photos are a reminder of your soon-to-be comeback.
well nice pix.. all dem celebs before una begin dey get endorsements, Jeremiah inclusive grace amah don get endorsement for that facial cleanser that year ooo.. happy for her
Miss Jade said... so beautiful, without exposing her body.
ReplyDeleteLove u Grace! Mwauuuh!
I love this lady...Emmyleo of malaysia
ReplyDeleteU don't av 2 show ur body 2 b beautful
ReplyDeleteNice grace.
My dear, why does it seems she is outdated? #Sadface#, I used to like her a lot those days..
ReplyDeleteCute pics. Lovely outfit. Nice one
ReplyDelete...#NewsBlist
*looking great*
ReplyDeleteAsa Julie UC
Awwww She Looks Like The Best Money I Ever Spent!! Good Morning Yall!!
ReplyDelete.
.
.
..[EMI O TUSH OH]
.
.
.
.JUST
.
.
.
[Mischevious And Naughty]
>>My Comment Moderation Disabled<<
My role model, pretty woman. Muah
ReplyDeleteNice one!
ReplyDeleteTo beauitiful
ReplyDeleteIts true you don't have to expose your body to look sexy...good one Grace
ReplyDeleteVery clean n decent looking pics, me likey.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful n modest! Thumbs up
ReplyDelete#beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as usual but has really added
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteYour comment will be visible after approval
Where has she been, still beautiful as ever.
ReplyDeleteWow she's so beautiful, lovely.
ReplyDeleteShe's small and fatting up big wahala oooooo
ReplyDeleteBeautifull. Gracy is one actress after my heart. She has cobducted herself commedlably in Nollywood. Keep it up for beauty is from d inside.
ReplyDeleteShe is very beautiful now. I like the way she look, mature and responsible.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Grace!
ReplyDeleteI like the way she look now, very mature and responsible.
ReplyDeleteLovely...she's all covered and still looks sexy n classy..the likes of Anita and maheeda take note..
ReplyDeleteShe's almost 40! She's Grace Amah..She looks graceful and she's aging gracefully! Lol!
ReplyDeleteWho poses like this this these days Hian!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautifully well dressed, lovely, decent & matured lady. Thank God we still have actresses like her who have not gone off their rockers by exposing every hidden part of their bodies all in the name of being a celebrity.
ReplyDeletedecent and simple. its ur gurl Junie
ReplyDeleteShe looks so nice and lovely.
ReplyDelete~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA3310
Beautiful lady
ReplyDeleteLooking more beautiful......
ReplyDeletepreety. bt pics no 4 is a no no.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Dat shoe is a killer. Loving u jor. * kisses*
ReplyDeleteNice pictures, I have that her pink gown
ReplyDeleteWHY DOES SHE LIKE WEARING SHAPELESS CLOTHES.....I HAVE THE SAME PETITE FIGURE SHE HAS,AND I LOOK NICE IN WELL TAILORED FITTING CLOTHES....STYLIST NEEDED!
ReplyDeleteShe's hell Stunning...
ReplyDeleteWay To Go
Too fat but pretty thou. V pretttty
ReplyDeletebeautiful........FTC.........*dancing azonto*
ReplyDeleteAbeg which kind ojuju calabar she carry for head
ReplyDeleteVry beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteI luv d second gown
She's looking so beautiful....I've missed her on screen. Dis her shoes na helelele....KDp
ReplyDeleteBeautiful smile. Motherhood suits her
ReplyDeleteshe is not fine joor(meemee).
ReplyDeletei just cant stop loving her i swear
ReplyDeleteShe looks good,love her!welcome back Grace.
ReplyDeleteShe has added o plus been a while she's featured in movies
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt has been long i saw her on set...... She is beautifull on this pic..... Nice one mrs madam....
ReplyDelete.
.
***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***
She kinder look like omotola though......
ReplyDelete.
.
***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNot gd enuf
ReplyDeleteLong time no see Ms. Amah! Beautiful pictures
ReplyDeleteBeautyful
ReplyDeleteK seen.beautiful too.bye
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at the pictures. She sort of reminds me of toni braxton. Good to see she's alive and well. IAI
ReplyDeleteAwww!! Ived miss seeing her in movies though. She's pretty and the pictures are simple. I love!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere has she been? Guess she is now a baby mama! Okooo
ReplyDeleteCute
ReplyDeleteWow! U̶̲̥̅̊ 'яέ always beautiful n α̲̅ Ǧ☺☺ϑ exame ☀̤̣̈̇f α̲̅ mother. ℓ̊ love U̶̲̥̅̊ grace
ReplyDeleteShe looks more matures now but that hair though,I think its too much or somtin is wrong. Off topic,pls LIBers babes,abeg which of d cheape human hair I fit buy dat full hair won't be more than 10k. I see lots of them but don't no which is fine and dat will look original. Make una no cus me o,no be all of us fit afford 50k 4 hair o.
ReplyDeleteThanks no comment
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I miss her
ReplyDeletePretty diva
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful
ReplyDeleteCute pix though buh is she married? Just asking becos she now has a child. Which evea way big congrates 2 her
ReplyDeleteWow! I so much love this woman lips. Abi make come ****? hmmm, sorry I don't forget say u don married. Lolz ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful
ReplyDeletebeautiful and motherly
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful.beauty isn't all about revealing dresses
ReplyDeleteDamn!! Iv missed dis lady...wn Is she comin back nw
ReplyDeletebeautiful, well dressed, nice make up, n lovely heels. u go girl! leave those fat pple that wears fish net n think they are sexy, cant even remember their names.
ReplyDeleteShe is Still very very pretty.
ReplyDeleteDencia customer.......lookin good tho
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat's does she have on her head biko nu? She's not as pretty as she used to be but I like d fact dat she's all covered up. I give her a thumbs up for that
ReplyDeleteShe looks Adorable, decent and naturally beautiful...# I like #
ReplyDeleteLooking beautiful #bright bravo#
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiiful
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! dis is nt Grace Amah. She look so different. I cn't evn tel if shez beautiful or not.
ReplyDeletePwetty lady!
ReplyDeleteNatural....and Beautiful....
ReplyDeleteDecent,lovely,elegant,princess like....kip it up beautiful ladies inb Nija
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwww....... So sweet. Who says you cant be all covered up and be beautiful? Who says you have to go butt naked like maheeda and dat cheap prostitute Linda showed us yesterday, to attract attention?
ReplyDeleteSee her, a true definition of an african woman. Which man will not be proud to show her off as his wife?
God bless you my sister. You are a pride to women like me.
Beautiful! One of my fave actress.
ReplyDeleteAlways pretty,Now beautiful she is looking good happy for her.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful but she so big now. Still like her though*
ReplyDeleteWhr haff u been? She's looking so good mi love her.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics.
ReplyDeleteDecent,Lovely and Beautiful African Woman. I Love this.
ReplyDeletesoo soo suprised.no public display of milk factory.
ReplyDeleteshe h has always been beautifl
My virtuos woman
Gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLooking good, she has really added some weight....
ReplyDeleteDat hair... Mbanu.....
eiyaaaa this girl. fine girl..
ReplyDeleteStil lukin pweety...
ReplyDeleteCute she
ReplyDeleteone of my favorite actress, soooo cute
ReplyDeleteMother of one?I nva knew she don born na.The child no get papa ni,like Omawumi?As she short reach sh dey fuck around too,na waoo!Omawumi go born for Gov Ud--g-a,she come dey hide.Sh fink say wind no go blow wey go make fowl yansh open nii?Na sh sing d song na,abi?Let 1st lady catch u,u go fear na!
ReplyDeleteFirst to comment
ReplyDeletewoOooooo she Looks gorgeous ! She's all dressed up. Good to know that some Ladies Out there still have some sense of humor. Grace I can see you're a decent Lady, keep it up dear, you couldn't Look more beautiful after one! Hope your baby is CooL? Thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteOne word ''beautiful''. To dose who finks sexiness is all bout been naked u got it all wrong
ReplyDeleteOne word ''beautiful''. To dose who finks sexiness is all bout been naked u got it all wrong
ReplyDeletebeen a while, still beautiful sha
ReplyDeletePretty girl
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful, I call her "ever sixteen"
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty, but the hair though!
ReplyDeleteNwa biri eje omo this babe short oooo kai
ReplyDeleteShe was never this fair back in the days. Anyway she looks fabolous.
ReplyDeleteStill looks the same just a bit mamaish !!!! She needs to work her arms !!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I know dis grace she's a very beautiful woman but nne de hill of ur shoe in No.4 pic ga egbukwa mmadu biko kwa
ReplyDeleteNOW, THIS IS WHAT I CALL SEXY... NOT UNTIL U EXPOSE YOUR HORRIBLE BODY DAT IS MEANT TO BE SEEN BY UR HUSBY ALONE... LOVE U GIRL... mwah
ReplyDeleteWORRISDIS??
ReplyDeleteAwww! The baby face is gone :) She looks good tho.
ReplyDeleteall covered up and still beautiful
ReplyDelete*Ruth*
Nice!
ReplyDeleteNice pics. But she is getting old o.
ReplyDeletePretty girl,she has always b pretty n pertie.
ReplyDeleteHw cn sum1 be comfortable wearing dis long shoes on her legs.women!
ReplyDeletePretty cutey
ReplyDeleteI love me some Grace Amah! Stil as cute as eva! Nice
ReplyDeleteShe looks gud sha.but whr has she been all dis while,ooops sorry na marriage nd motherhood am sure
ReplyDeleteBut dis her dresses didn't do justice to her figure ooo at all,pls let her work on it
All d same she looks gud facially
Do this kind of photo studios still exist? Local background and pics; pretty lady.
ReplyDeleteOmo na dat shoe my eye dey,she is cute
ReplyDeleteMotherhood has brought out the beauty in her....she looks so pretty....but she shd realise that a 20inches heel cannot increase her height in any way.....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful>>>she's been quiet for a while now. Gud to see her back
ReplyDeleteLindodo if u like use my comment soak garri :P
She looks like she's wearing a schOol uniform!
ReplyDeleteUsed to be my crush till Meagan Good came tru. #beautiful
ReplyDeleteWaow! Not looking bad
ReplyDeleteFyn fyn mama
ReplyDeleteJeezz I missed dis beautiful face. Grace where hav u been???? Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteEEEYA! SHE DON DEY OLD. SHE USE TO BE A BEAUTIFUL DAMSEL UNTIL THAT LONDON BOY SCATTER HER LIFE! GOODLUCK TO YOUR NEW FOUND CARRER GIRL!!!
ReplyDeleteShe sure is a very pretty woman but the dresses are really unflattering for her body type. The shoes are perfect though...
ReplyDeleteGrace Amah, long time no see + she don turn oyibo o
ReplyDeleteIs she married now?
I love her, beautiful pics, mehn dose heels tho
ReplyDeleteShe looks pretty but when did she bleach? She wasn't this light skinned abi I no dey see well?
ReplyDeleteShe now have a huge fat deposit on her face,and dt weave aint giving a redemption to her new facial structure..... If someone lyk grace can feature on ur blog, I guess people lyk Victoria iyama,sandra chuks,kanayo o. Kanayo,charles okafor,saint obi,etc still hv 'hope'...#cheezyjayne
ReplyDeleteNo wedding band. ..
ReplyDeleteYea.....saw em on her instagram page, she is simply gorgeous, not like am surprised tho cos she has always been beautiful and didn't expect to see anything less
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and descent
ReplyDeleteLoveee her!
ReplyDeleteshe looks good
ReplyDeleteBeauty wt dignity,who says one cnt be hot wtout being naked.I love u my cinderella
ReplyDeleteLooking good.
ReplyDeleteaunty linda wetin i do you na? post my comment biko!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful, even without showing her boobs and dressing half naked. cute amah.
ReplyDeleteShe looks good, I must say.
ReplyDeleteNice. Hmmmmm bt y dis fairness? Do u tink God is stupid cos He created u black? Jst asking shaaa!! Nice tho
ReplyDeleteMy lil crush of yesterday is now growing into a woman ...
ReplyDelete#grace nwa Ekwulobia
Her wig has too much hair. The dresses are too big.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Grace nice seeing u once again,luv u tho d fairness
ReplyDeleteNice. Hmmmmm bt y dis fairness? Do u tink God is stupid cos He created u black? Jst asking shaaa!! Nice tho
ReplyDeleteWell dressed
ReplyDeleteshe and helen paul look alike
ReplyDeleteCutie Amah
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty.........
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Grace Amah, where have u been? *Suzielicious* 1st to comment. Yaaaayyy...
ReplyDeleteShe has alwayz bn beautiful ...luvly pics.
ReplyDeleteMost wonderful thing about her looks has always been her skin, still glowing.
ReplyDeleteThis lady fine,joor!
ReplyDeleteDecent,moderate and extremely beautiful. You go girl! Hope we. Start seeing you on our tv screens and not just on LIB. Newaiz i bet these photos are a reminder of your soon-to-be comeback.
ReplyDeleteDidn't know that there are still decent women in the industry.nice Pix
ReplyDeleteLove you gracie. Met her in london. Very humble fellow
ReplyDeleteWow Grace whr @thou bn!!!!nice she hs added weight ooo....
ReplyDeleteI like her,she does not expose her body.keep up.
ReplyDeleteBin a while I saw a celeb covered with clothes. You r beautiful dear.
ReplyDeleteLove U̶̲̥̅̊ always
ReplyDeleteShe looks great
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful
ReplyDelete9ja na wa..so dis one don dey turn oyibo small small
ReplyDeleteNothing spectacular, not news or buzz worthy.
ReplyDeleteWaoh i Miss U Die ure jst too much. Pls we on the screen
ReplyDeleteGrace, welcome back!
ReplyDeletewetin come concern me? Linda abeg show better thing jooooor
ReplyDeleteShe glows and looks happy
ReplyDeleteSexy mama, Looking hawt after one! Sure you're not slowing down anytime soon!! Me Like the pinkyyyyy!!!
ReplyDeleteShe no fine again jare! I remember those days! Those movies! My fave was "The senator", her fashion sense in ds pics is zero!
ReplyDeleteHello Linda please endeavor giving us juicy gist cos some of us are already addicted to your blog!! Yea!
ReplyDeleteNow here is the appearance of a 'virtuous' woman. All covered up yet looking charming. May God bless ur soul, woman.
ReplyDeleteOnly one child she's looking like this despite all the makeups.She's overused her body......sphinx
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNice one. She looks good!
ReplyDeleteMy baby being wondering where you were...Love u loads darl
ReplyDeleteNice pictures....she still beautiful even though she's all covered up..
ReplyDeleteshe is,was and will always be beautiful!
ReplyDeletei like her...she has a small girls face and body...shorty girl :)
ReplyDeleteAbeg dis lady z diff 4rm d'grace Amah i use tew knw, wher z ma slimshaddy nd chocolate luking grace.... DOPE dou
ReplyDelete#MzEmerald
Sexy mama....I just luv ds babe,she's so cute
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute..I love her,#nohomo
ReplyDeleteHow are these pictures beautiful please? Not fantastic photography, but Grace Amah has always been an innocent looking fine girl.#next#
ReplyDeleteWow,she is ever beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLong tym, she went missing in action n tank she is back. Mother of one wit no ring, Abi she ma don join d league of baby Mama?
ReplyDeleteMy shortee actress.. Miss you babe! Where art thou been???
ReplyDelete#Original Igbo Chic
She is stunning...my fav actress back then
ReplyDeleteShe like amala pass herself,ojuelegba gal,no class at all,if u c d buka wey shhe go buy food,u sef go fear fear and e go turn to afraid lol
ReplyDeleteLuvly pics
ReplyDeleteJust der joor!
ReplyDelete~D great anonymous!
cute.grace amah,shez a gud actress
ReplyDeleteShe's still around? She looks good. Used to be one of my faves
ReplyDeletewell nice pix.. all dem celebs before una begin dey get endorsements, Jeremiah inclusive grace amah don get endorsement for that facial cleanser that year ooo.. happy for her
ReplyDelete