Meek Mill pictured with his hot new girlfriend | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 23 April 2017

Meek Mill pictured with his hot new girlfriend

Nicki Minaj's ex boyfriend Meek Mill has gone public with his new girlfriend, a Russian model named Mishell Kadlecikova. And she's beautiful.




29 comments:

  1. Adonbilivit.. she just want to use him to shine. She's looking for followers on her instagram. I jump am pass..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As usual cursed acid tongue. U are not good nd u know it,so you always want to imagine there's nothing good in anyone .It figures. If you had small moni, I would have suggested you see a psychiatrist,but you clearly can't afford it. I sorry for you Nnenne.

      Delete
    2. Nnenna George, get help. Bitterness is eating you up. And its going to destroy you.

      Delete
    3. This Nnene George is such a bitter old woman tho. I've been saying this for years. Why can't you just say anything with joy?

      Delete
  2. Wow! This babe is a knockout. This guy is moving from beauty to beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's fine, Meek Mill looks like a Nigerian too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks like kanayo O kanayo's son.

      Delete
  4. Now you can Create and send customise invoices that carry your logo and brand color to your clients for free at www.acuteinvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who dem be, were dem dey, naah dem sabi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother, live continue ! Your new bae is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I assume he's tired of silicone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray her boobs n butt is not an artificial one like that of....

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's not that cute white ppl and coons just saying that because she a skinny white girl she's a 7 at best look at her face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She not that cute smh 7 at very best white ppl and coons are just saying that because she's a white skinny woman not an upgrade she got no curves come on!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just using him to be famous....
    I still dont like him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he doesn't even know U exist... calm ur nerves

      Delete
  12. gd 4 hm
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enter your comment...she's just beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  14. All these models... how many now? what are all of them modelling ehn?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts