Kylie Who? Tyga shows off his tattoos in new photos
Rapper, Tyga who has been in an 'off and on' relationship with Kylie Jenner (they are currently 'off') showed off his tattoos in new photos he shared on his page. Another photo after the cut...
So aunty Linda, how is that kylie who? She's better off without his cheap dependent broke ass. The anger you have for this smallie is beyond me. And to think you have siblings and that you will also have kids soon. How you cyber bully youngsters is incredible
I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
This ur grammar Vevenia is not a here something. Also who tyga pepper. Idiot of a somebody. Glad dat dey broke up. Kylie was becoming a servant to this idiot. Atleast she is showing great tins while he is showing tattoos mumu, period
Good for them
ReplyDelete... Merited happiness
So aunty Linda, how is that kylie who? She's better off without his cheap dependent broke ass. The anger you have for this smallie is beyond me. And to think you have siblings and that you will also have kids soon. How you cyber bully youngsters is incredible
DeleteAll these na jégé..... They'll get back together
ReplyDeletei just hate tattoo wit passion. spoiling wat got created in d name of tattoo
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, I hate tattoo including those with tattoo allover their body, look at the body of the young man.
DeleteHis rap career is almost non-existent and his sugar mamma-baby has broken it off with him... Here Is How To Get A Bigger Penis
ReplyDeleteLook so dirty!
ReplyDeleteI was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
ReplyDeleteThis ur grammar Vevenia is not a here something. Also who tyga pepper. Idiot of a somebody. Glad dat dey broke up. Kylie was becoming a servant to this idiot. Atleast she is showing great tins while he is showing tattoos mumu, period
DeleteHis tatoo body is a sign of hopelessness.
ReplyDeleteyeye
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds