They said I'd never run again - P Diddy shares hospital photos from 3rd surgery in 1 year | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 5 February 2017

They said I'd never run again - P Diddy shares hospital photos from 3rd surgery in 1 year

47 year-old rapper, Sean Combs 'P Diddy' suffered a bad fall through a hole on stage when he performed at Bad Boys reunion at the BET Awards back 2015. Since then, he has been suffering from medical troubles. Now three knee surgeries later, Diddy says he's ready to come-back. He shared photos from his hospital bed saying:

'Just had my final knee surgery. They said I'd never run again. I SAID THE DEVIL IS A LIAR.!! 3 surgeries in one year! 3rd times a the charm!!! #Rebirth don't take the simple things in life for granted. Thank you to all the surgeons and docs and PTs. I THANK GOD FOR YALL!'

8 comments:

  1. Wish him speedy recovery

    Your comment will be visible after approval

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now he is in health challenges he will now know God and perhaps settle down with his baby mama dat he treated so unjustly because "ike nwoke agbadago"... chai! See life.. he will soon be born again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Wow, thank God he knows the devil is a liar... that's the spirit p-diddy


      Long live LIB

      Delete
  4. GET WELL SOONER BRO






    AUNTY LINDA 👩







    PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's he doing with teddy bears biko???
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts