Who agrees? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Who agrees?

Well...

Credit:Correctbro.

55 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Is whatapp the only messaging app in the world, b4 whatapp came there was BBM and other,now there is even IMO, wechat and other messaging app, if whatapp like make them close, other messaging apps r working

      All of u r idiots, blackberry happens to have android operating system for u that lik andrioid, Google blackberry android, a there is still blackberry 10 operating system, which is the own internally built OS

      Delete
    2. Is whatapp the only messaging app in the world, b4 whatapp came there was BBM and other,now there is even IMO, wechat and other messaging app, if whatapp like make them close, other messaging apps r working

      All of u r idiots, blackberry happens to have android operating system for u that lik andrioid, Google blackberry android, a there is still blackberry 10 operating system, which is the own internally built OS

      Delete
    3. Is whatapp the only messaging app in the world, b4 whatapp came there was BBM and other,now there is even IMO, wechat and other messaging app, if whatapp like make them close, other messaging apps r working

      All of u r idiots, blackberry happens to have android operating system for u that lik andrioid, Google blackberry android, a there is still blackberry 10 operating system, which is the own internally built OS

      Delete
  2. That's the bitter truth...
    U can't even use whatsaap anymore on BlackBerry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can, update your whatsapp on blackberry world, it will start working again.

      Delete
    2. U can till June except u use bb torch

      Delete
    3. You have been using ancient BB, try BB-passport.

      Delete
    4. You can still use whatsapp on BlackBerry!

      Delete
    5. Google is your friend

      Delete
    6. But what if u love blackberry more than u love whatsapp?

      Delete
    7. Pls we still have whatsapp oooo....twas just a minor glitch on their path

      Delete
    8. WhatsApp works just fine with my BB10.

      Delete
    9. I use a BlackBerry Passport and my whatsapp never went anywhere oh

      Delete
  3. They sold their birth right already, so the guy is right. Gbam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what do we do with BlackBerry with us when I personally don't v money to buy another one funny words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blackberry is way better than Tecno phones! 😈😈😈

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still using WhatsApp on my Z10..even Instagram dnt knw what u guys are saying.


    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a baseless conclusion or assumption.apps come and go ,phones come and go so as long as bb is still available for use why can't anyone use it. I use bb and have never used an app to judge a phone. The what's app is still very much available if u vis it 1mobilemarket.com and down load it. So if dats why u left bb stubbornness is different from smartness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did u purchase blackberry because of whatsapp?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes ooooooooooo am a BlackBerry addict, passport

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetheart linda I Dey use blackberry dearie, no b stubbornness N'a money....

    If u wanna change am for me, who am I to say no. #hatersGag #beehive

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm using BlackBerry and Wassup

    ReplyDelete
  12. BlackberryS are just handy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really?
    I stil use a BB5 nd I whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ehnn I gree! As a. Matter of fact na BlackBerry sef I take dey comment so. Lols I don kawasaki go imo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. People with blackberry still has whatsapp functioning well on there bb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I use a blackberry passport and I still do whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm using blackberry priv and is working well .so?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lolz.....very true, i for be among the stubborn ones if not for thief thief ppl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha!!! Ehnn.. we like the blackberry like that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @oghenetega stop carring unconfirmed news biko

    ReplyDelete
  21. There is a reward for being stubborn, ponder on that for a few minutes and go buy ur BlackBerry too

    ReplyDelete
  22. Commenting with a BBZ3
    #Team stubborn#
    #Whatsapp till on#
    #No shaking#

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aunty Linda; i belief you have aleast one blackberry gadget. Pls can i send you my address where u can forward it via Konga delivery service? STUBBORN NI?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't do without blackberry and my what's app is still working wella on my BlackBerry Passport no be stubbornness na too much money and love. Who Android phone help lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. Blackberry is one of d best phone in d world.I dnt know why am so addicted to it,If am using an iPhone,Android,smart,or window fone I must also hv a BlackBerry jst for chatting nd Internet purpose,It makes my chat easier xpecially wif Q10.#we r not stubborn,we r jst so into BlackBerry..Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello everyone,if you are using a blackberry phone and your whatsapp is not working anymore, you can hit me up on my mail. Henryextraordinary@gmail.com i'll help you fix it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. My blackberry priv is over 300k and I love it , whatsap still very ok there. Biko

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have a Samsung galaxy s7 and a blackberry z30, i installed WhatsApp once on the samsung and deleted it before the end of the day, it was horrible, all the features on the bb were missing. My WhatsApp on the bb is still working, the day it stops it's bye bye to WhatsApp. Mo stubborn noni

    ReplyDelete
  30. Linda some months ago i begged you for money on your comment section for my youtube videos Equipment. you never replied. I never stopped pushing. Now i have all the equipments with over 14k followers on facebook, over 1k youtube subscribers and a blog with Adsense. We shall meet someday and you will be shocked when i tell you my story. I am a computer addict, so business is now so easy and i received my payment mail on 21st of this month which is yesterday just like every other 2million Adsense Publisher. Thank you for not helping. you made me stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both those wey nor knw as BB passport look like still dey claim..... wahala dey 9ja oooh

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both those wey nor knw as BB passport look like still dey claim..... wahala dey 9ja oooh.....C dis 1 wey never fit eat 3sq meal a day dey claim say e buy BB priv over 300k... na God go deliver u

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lolz...correct bro, I no stubborn oh. Whatsapp or no whatsapp, my BB remains d best. A phone lyk no oda...still using whatsapp on it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I still use whatsapp on my bb classic ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  35. 😀😀😀😂😂😂 funny

    ReplyDelete
  36. I still use my bb10 for my wtsapp Etc

    ReplyDelete
  37. No we not stubborn, we are just addicted .

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts