‘I would like to meet you before I die’ – Ailing soccer star, Joe Kadenge tells President Uhuru Kenyatta (Video) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Thursday, 5 January 2017

‘I would like to meet you before I die’ – Ailing soccer star, Joe Kadenge tells President Uhuru Kenyatta (Video)

Retired Kenyan football star and coach, Joe Kadenge, who has been battling with several ailments for years, is requesting to meet with President Uhuru Kenyatta before he dies.
In a video that has gone viral on social media, the former Maragoli United and Abaluhya FC star who also managed Kenyan national team in 2000, sent an emotional message to Kenya's president and other ex Presidents .
In his words, he said:
‘There are people in the Government that I would like to meet. First and foremost, President Uhuru Kenyatta. I would like to meet you before I die. It seems my body doesn’t like me anymore. I would also like to meet the retired Presidents too. You remember the old men. I would like to say goodbye to them so that if God calls me today, I will have an opportunity to say goodbye to them.’ He added
Watch the emotional video below....

5 comments:

  1. Available games if you do punt. Celebrate with us this
    period
    Next fixed odds would be available this week.
    All interested should call or whatsapp us 09096046339
    The odds are 100 percent guaranteed

    ReplyDelete
  2. U want to meet dem y...make peace n meet wit ur maker

    ReplyDelete
  3. CALL THIS NUMBER(08141395113)IF U HAVE SCRAP ,CONDEMNED ,DAMAGED OR ANYTYPE OF INVERTER BATTERY TRADE THEM FOR CASH AND WE CAN PICK IT UP ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. heya
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts