Frank Olize, former anchorman of NTA Newsline gave out his daughter, Stephanie in marriage. The grand event was held at The Ritz Carlto, Dubai last weekend. The beautiful bride wore a stunning Monique Lhuillier dress and was supported by her sister, Jennifer Olize, the CEO of Nigeria's biggest fashion event, Music Meets Runway....see more photos after the cut...
She's beautiful! Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteAfter working diligently for four years what I get is a sack without been paid for 4months.I have my rent to complete by next month, my feeding is a big problem because I will have to think of my little sister first. I'm very worried. I seek assistance please. I want to start a small scale business but I need help to complete my capital. Pls any help rendered will go a long way and I will be very grateful. Thank you franciscaright@yahoo.com. Thank you
DeleteFine geh, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteRitz Carlton
ReplyDeleteGOOD TO SEE
ReplyDeleteAUNTY LINDA 👩
PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI
Frank Olise was so entertaining back in the days with his Newsline, Nigerians turned in once it was 9pm every Sunday.
ReplyDeleteAlibaba and Wire logins, PDF Silent Exploits, Email Blasting, Fresh Leads and Bank Logins visit my page
http://sql9ja.blogspot.com.ng/?view=flipcard
Grand..... Beautiful & Classy.
ReplyDeleteAwww I ❤️ His news night. "It's 9 O'clock do you know where your kids are?"
ReplyDeleteHis words "do you know where your children are" @ 9pm
ReplyDeleteCongrats
ReplyDeleteGood morning Ladies and gentlemen. How would you like to Earn 91,200 naira per day even without selling? How would you like millions of people to work for you while you earn while sleeping? Do you want your children's children to reap from your investment today? Please contact me for more info 08071417966 😁 #AIMGlobal
ReplyDeleteShe looks magnificent
ReplyDelete...merited happiness
Excuse me are they living in Dubai? If not why waste all the dollars on another man country, where there are a lot of little little business in Nigeria that could benefit from all this money. Am sorry, I don't think Buhari is our problem but our lack of what make a country great.
ReplyDeleteOther for your pinklips and stretch mark cream at an affordable price both for male and female, contact or whatsapp me 08183165717.....delivery nationwide.
ReplyDeleteWhaooo. ...see frank olize oo,good to see his face again, congrats to his beautiful daughter
ReplyDeleteHappy married life to them
ReplyDeletegd 4 dem
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Congrats
ReplyDeleteAww. .. Beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! Wish them d best
ReplyDeleteIs she a painter?
ReplyDeleteHML and madam Banke need to do something about her weight... dee
ReplyDeleteCongrats Steph, God bless your union
ReplyDelete