Photos from Atiku Abubakar's daughter Rukaiya's fairytale wedding in Yola, Adamawa State | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Photos from Atiku Abubakar's daughter Rukaiya's fairytale wedding in Yola, Adamawa State

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar gave out his beautiful daughter, Rukaiya in marriage to Aminu Sani Bello, son of Colonel Sani, on Saturday, November 19th.

The grand wedding held at the Commencement Hall of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa Stat. It was attended by dignitaries from all walks of life, including former Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto State, among others. More pics after the cut...

34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. After working diligently for four years what I get is a sack without been paid for 4months.I have my rent to complete by next month, my feeding is a big problem because I will have to think of my little sister first. I'm very worried. I seek assistance please. I want to start a small scale business but I need help to complete my capital. Pls any help rendered will go a long way and I will be very grateful. Thank you franciscaright@yahoo.com. Thank you

      Delete
    2. After working diligently for four years what I get is a sack without been paid for 4months.I have my rent to complete by next month, my feeding is a big problem because I will have to think of my little sister first. I'm very worried. I seek assistance please. I want to start a small scale business but I need help to complete my capital. Pls any help rendered will go a long way and I will be very grateful. Thank you franciscaright@yahoo.com. Thank you

      Delete
    3. After working diligently for four years what I get is a sack without been paid for 4months.I have my rent to complete by next month, my feeding is a big problem because I will have to think of my little sister first. I'm very worried. I seek assistance please. I want to start a small scale business but I need help to complete my capital. Pls any help rendered will go a long way and I will be very grateful. Thank you franciscaright@yahoo.com. Thank you

      Delete
    4. Good to know dat dey didn't take it to Dubai. Congrats to dem. Linda take note!

      Delete
    5. He will make a mockery of all these exhibitions by marrying another amariya in 1 yr or two!!!!

      Delete
  2. Other for your pinklips and stretch mark cream at an affordable price both for male and female, contact or whatsapp me 08183165717.....delivery nationwide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confused people! Why is she wearing a Christian style wedding gown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawwaoooo this one no be Muslim wedding ooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now they don't cover up anymore and they now wear wedding gowns more than Christians. So why do we harm each other? Let's embrace each other and live in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She didn't even cover her hair. If it's d poor people now, they would cover like masquerade in d name of religion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why are people laughing biko? I don't get the joke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Ladies and gentlemen. How would you like to Earn 91,200 naira per day even without selling? How would you like millions of people to work for you while you earn while sleeping? Do you want your children's children to reap from your investment today? Please contact me for more info 08071417966 😁 #AIMGlobal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muslims want to be westernized so bad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe funny when did Muslims they start dressing like Christains for wedding biko????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Other for your pinklips and stretch mark cream at an affordable price both for male and female, contact or whatsapp me 08183165717.....delivery nationwide.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Confused Muslims. So wedding gown dey hungry una too abi? Copy cats! Just convert to christianity already. Comot from darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. vanity
    #-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anuty Linda why did u tag it as 'fairytale' wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  15. These ones no be Muslims again ni. When they tell you people to leave that evil, tyrannical, bondage, worship of the sun god called islam una no go agree. Make boko your fathers monster catch you first.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am looking at a very Christian wedding. white wedding dress, Wedding cake, hair open, backless gown, walking down the isle..........Muslim hate us so much yet they want the fine things of Christianity...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts