"While in traffic heading home tonight, a 4-car convoy consisting of a Toyota pickup, a land cruiser with plate number 115CC03, a Toyota Rav4 and a Toyota Hiace plate number MUS173AH HARASSED us because they were trying to overtake us in traffic. They sprayed pepper spray into my eyes and mouth and that of my sister as well. Then went ahead to shoot the tire of the car thereby leaving us stranded and prone to robbery at 10pm on 3rd of November. I am in so much discomfort as a result of the pepper spray that went into my eyes and was sprayed on my body," she said.
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

That was bad na
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine? So nigerian nigerian no longer rights
DeleteLib addict#just passing#
Some africans are not different from monkeys. What am I saying monkey are better than some rich men
DeleteI saw it happen live. God knows, it was so unnecessary.
DeleteSome idiots just feel because they are wearing uniform, they can do whatever they like to fellow human beings and we are the ones paying their salaries from the tax that they tax us. Ambode needs to look into this. Nonsense!
DeleteMaybe they were carrying a politician and they are trying to protect the life of the politician. Maybe the politician's life has been threatened. But notwitstanding, they shouldnt have done what they did to ladies for that matter. Haba! Dont they have a mother or sisters or daughter at home?
DeleteThere are always two sides to a story. I wont make any comments on this issue until i hear from the other party
DeleteI hope the ladies didnt prove stubborn? I hope they didnt insult the armed men? How come they were able to spray pepper into their eyes? Why didnt they wind up their glass windows? Did they wind down to insult the men? Maybe the armed men thought they were enemies sent to kill the dignitary they were protecting. You know they use women these days to do armed robbery and assasins. There are many questions begging for answers
DeleteMaybe the military men were drunk and they must have taken indian hemp. Sorry dear but next time, give way to them. You cant be proving right or exchanging words with a tout that has smoked indian hemp na
DeleteThis is really serious,only in Naija!
ReplyDeleteThose fools must be brought to book..Linda please make sure this case does not die ..p
ReplyDeleteGet started winning from fixed sports betting this week!! message me on WhatsApp on 07052977125 for your fixed games or call me now to start winning!!! high stakers only
ReplyDeletey r military officers always mean spirited
ReplyDeleteOnly in Nigeria! Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteDis is not gud for my great country
ReplyDelete*******************************I don type tire on top cases like dix !!!!!!!! Right now ayam tired !!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*******************************I don type tire on top cases like dix !!!!!!!! Right now ayam tired !!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletetake heart my brother, that is order of the day in an environment liken to animal farm where some animals see themselves as being more superior to others; God will help us.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why this stupid people keep misbehaving if someone is a learner trying to move nko. Let c Wat will come out at least their plate no is show.pls go to eye centre.wen den Don drink dey will b is having.
ReplyDeleteWicked people
ReplyDeleteEva Da Diva...
Just negodu! The height of Wickedness! The appropriate authorities should trace those men of the underworld via their plate numbers
ReplyDeleteNa me talk am!
Long Live Lib!!!
nawa
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Govn Ambode shd do something on this
ReplyDeleteI think this happened around Jakande, Lekki... I witnessed it. I was shocked, scared and embarrassed because until the incidence, I thought our military has outgrown such displays. You all need to see the panic and confusion they caused... And how people were running out of their cars for safety. Some drivers out of panic hit other cars in front. It was terrible
ReplyDeleteI think this happened around Jakande, Lekki... I witnessed it. I was shocked, scared and embarrassed because until the incidence, I thought our military has outgrown such displays. You all need to see the panic and confusion they caused... And how people were running out of their cars for safety. Some drivers out of panic hit other cars in front. It was terrible
ReplyDeleteI think this happened around Jakande, Lekki... I witnessed it. I was shocked, scared and embarrassed because until the incidence, I thought our military has outgrown such displays. You all need to see the panic and confusion they caused... And how people were running out of their cars for safety. Some drivers out of panic hit other cars in front. It was terrible
ReplyDeleteThat is corruption, not in my country.
ReplyDeleteONLY IN NIGERIA
ReplyDeleteAUNTY LINDA 👩
PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI
Apologies for your mishap, but next time give way to them....
ReplyDeleteNa wa ooo
ReplyDeleteITS finally here, cloudtech brings you cloud Friday ; its raining discounts!!! Get upto 20% discount on every purchase Nov 18th 2016 please call us today on ….09077677709 or 09055555495
ReplyDeleteAlways be vigilant.......
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the reason the white people see we the black as animals, and if you really look into the way things and cases are been handled in some parts of africa, you will discover that some of us the black people are really in the category of an animal! Yes, sometimes i do agree with them when they describe us as animals, not only in their country theh misbehave like animals but everywhere they are in the world. May God help us.
ReplyDelete