Graphic photos from a horrific bike accident on Ikorodu road
Two bike men speeding collided at Irawo bus stop on Ikorodu road this morning. One of them died while the two survived and was rushed to a hospital. See graphic pics from the scene of the accident after the cut...
My name is Marymadalin Chichetam Nwamba from Anambra state. Please I really need a job so I can take care of myself and my mom. I live in Lagos. Anyone willing to help should call me on 08179660676 thanks.
This is sad but I really dont understand. Two bike men speeding collided, one is on the ground and two of them taken to the hospital. Did the bike men have passengers or what?The post is not clear.
I reside at irawo, i have always wonder if the brt lane is for okada as well, see the pictures very well, you will see that they are using the BRT lane. There are brt monitoring team of lastma, police and task force at owode elede doing no other thing than to arrest vehicle that are using the brt lane, what about okada on the brt lane?
God is faithful, am in shock, am giving thanks to God almighty, i normally enter bike on this road, even used bike today pass thru this spot to mile 12. give God all the praise for his protection. giving thanks with a grateful heart
**************************geeeeeeez !!!!!! Nawa oooo******** may d dead RIP
ReplyDeleteMay his soul RIP. Linda take note!
DeleteOh dear! Just like dat?!
Delete...merited happiness
Rip
DeleteIG:Tamara_Splash
Dis is terrible
ReplyDeleteNo helmet
ReplyDeleteOMG...This is really sad,RIP dear one,wish the survivor a speedy recovery.#Sad
ReplyDeleteNna na wao. All these okada men are always driving carelessly.
ReplyDeleteSigned
LibBadBoy
Wishin d injured a speedy recovery
ReplyDeleteAnd d dead pls,rest well.
DeleteIf they enforced the ban on bikes, this needless death wouldn't have occurred
ReplyDeleteChineke!!!
ReplyDeleteMeenah_wakil on instagram
Omg! This is more than horrific! Rip to the dead
ReplyDeleteNa me talk am!
Long Live Lib!!!
Jehovah! wHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR LAND?
ReplyDeletekai
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Hello Everyone,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Marymadalin Chichetam Nwamba from Anambra state. Please I really need a job so I can take care of myself and my mom. I live in Lagos. Anyone willing to help should call me on 08179660676 thanks.
NAWA O
ReplyDeleteAUNTY LINDA 👩
Na waooo
ReplyDeleteBike scare the hell outta me! Dangerous mode of transportation!
ReplyDeleteSo sad RIP
ReplyDeleteJesu!! i hope he survie
ReplyDeleteDear Linda,
ReplyDeleteThis is sad but I really dont understand. Two bike men speeding collided, one is on the ground and two of them taken to the hospital. Did the bike men have passengers or what?The post is not clear.
I reside at irawo, i have always wonder if the brt lane is for okada as well, see the pictures very well, you will see that they are using the BRT lane. There are brt monitoring team of lastma, police and task force at owode elede doing no other thing than to arrest vehicle that are using the brt lane, what about okada on the brt lane?
ReplyDeleteThis is terrible
ReplyDeleteEva Da Diva...
I hate seeing scenes like dis. Rip
ReplyDeleteGod is faithful, am in shock, am giving thanks to God almighty, i normally enter bike on this road, even used bike today pass thru this spot to mile 12. give God all the praise for his protection. giving thanks with a grateful heart
ReplyDeleteWhere dem dey speed go? When u caution dem, they won't listen... dee
ReplyDeleteJesus christ
ReplyDeleteHow do we judge ur case now because they warned u guys and to think that you both collided with each other is the highest of all stupidity.
ReplyDeleteChai! Nawa ooo
ReplyDelete