I always love this family, not Kim and sister that thinks that nakedness fotos and butt add up will make them richer than them,tanks for signing our lady of music, miss t pls let me know when they will call you to join the Oracle pls I wan join, let poor ppl be talking cos they don't have anything doing and not useful to the country.
Same thing you tried to make us believe about tiwa and teebilz.
ReplyDeleteAll covered up like a king n Queen
DeleteSweetest couple.
ReplyDelete~glo rule your world~ cos I do•
Jayz n his nose
ReplyDeleteThe Carters
ReplyDeleteLovely couple, x
ReplyDeleteCouple goals
DeleteCool
ReplyDelete...merited happiness
Nice pic
ReplyDeleteSuper couple
ReplyDeleteLove these guys loads.
ReplyDeleteLovely! Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteam seeing things
ReplyDeleteI always love this family, not Kim and sister that thinks that nakedness fotos and butt add up will make them richer than them,tanks for signing our lady of music, miss t pls let me know when they will call you to join the Oracle pls I wan join, let poor ppl be talking cos they don't have anything doing and not useful to the country.
ReplyDeleteWhen money is involved ugly pple become beautiful, hahahahahaahahahahahah
ReplyDeleteWhen money is involved ugly pple become beautiful, hahahahahaahahahahahah
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteAll night long.....
ReplyDeleteMoney couple
ReplyDeleteKeep going strong
ReplyDeleteI love this couple... So much bond
ReplyDeleteNa me talk am!
Long Live Lib!!!
Are they renewing their love?
ReplyDeleteJay Z becoming old
ReplyDeleteOld man
ReplyDeletePower couple 👫
ReplyDeleteOyah na.
ReplyDeleteSweet
ReplyDeleteSeen
ReplyDeleteLove em.
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.. 💋💋😘
ReplyDeleteKim and Kanye are more beautiful Jare.
ReplyDelete***************************hmmmmmmMmmmm
ReplyDeleteHail the queen b! I love them
ReplyDeleteBeariful
ReplyDeleteMoye says so via BB Passport courtesy LIB
I love this couple
ReplyDeleteDrunk in love,strongest couple.
ReplyDeleteGOOD TO SEE
ReplyDeleteAUNTY LINDA 👩
cute
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Jst saw this on her instagram page. Chai! Linda you're fast o
ReplyDeleteYeahhh I concur
ReplyDeleteThey are still standing strong. I think Nigerian celebrities should learn from this.
ReplyDeleteWatch as this lady was forced to take off her clothes during an audition
Lovely couple.
ReplyDeleteYour comment will be visible after approval.
Power couple!
ReplyDeleteGood for them... dee
ReplyDeleteOne love
ReplyDeleteAm not hating but this couple bore me,,,,,and Bey's "Miss Perfect" attitude? I just can't deal.
ReplyDeleteI just love this couple.
ReplyDeleteThe carters....#jayonce #jayBey #Slayonce #beyhive power couple...i see u both together for till d end of time
ReplyDelete