Photo: When you see struggling mothers like this, don't bargain with them, instead pay more | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Photo: When you see struggling mothers like this, don't bargain with them, instead pay more

Musician Jazzman Olofin shared this photo of a woman and her child who fell asleep by the roadside while selling fruits. He wrote: "Struggling mothers like this... Don't bargain with them, instead pay more. Show a little love, share a little hope. Survival is a tearful battle for most, especially with children. In God we trust... Happy Sunday!". Well said...

75 comments:

  1. God bless you jazz man,i hav learnt from u,mothers are heroes, look at her n her son,God help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E no easy ooooo, Psquare have already sang that song

      Delete
    2. Well said. Mothers re just too much. They can lay down their lives for their children to survive.

      Delete
    3. Tears any radio statio pls I dedicate the song just to be with you again by Lionel Richie to all struggling mothers out there.

      Delete
  2. Tell me why GOD will not purnish all the people that have ruled this country before..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliet Iwuno will com her n say,eyaaa,linda tak note,dumb brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to every month..



      OKORO UPGRADED

      Delete
    2. Juliet is suffering from mental problems. That's what killed her mother. I'm sure she will die the same way.

      Delete
    3. She is looking for favours from linda nau. U dont want her to get lindas getaways

      Delete
    4. Hehehe.... Lol, that's her trademark

      Delete
    5. I have some useless brothers that left their mother to die in the hospital.even the first son sent the wife's mother to come and monitor the mothers hospital bill.I am just watching then because I know karma is a bitch and it must karma them very soon

      Delete
  4. Na ur mama born u
    Pay more
    God bless struggling mothers




    Linda don't take note!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well well said.
    Buy 1 an pay 5 that's me.
    My pocket wan run dry because of my too much help guy, i love mothers pass any thing i love ur world dude if only u are doing it.
    I wonder how they will coup in this terrorist buhari wicked government of I DONT CARE.
    I GIVE AS TOMORROW NO DEY EVEN ALL THE HAWKERS,STREET WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXCLUDE ALMAJIRI BIGGER I DONT GIVE THEM AND I WILL NOT TRY THAT.















    #sad indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slaveborn and his usual senseless comment. Gosh!

      Delete
  6. Well well said.
    Buy 1 and pay for 5 dont collect balance oo that's me.
    My pocket wan run dry because of my too much help guy, i love mothers pass any thing i love ur world dude if only u are doing it.
    I wonder how they will coup in this terrorist buhari wicked government of I DONT CARE.
    I GIVE AS TOMORROW NO DEY EVEN ALL THE HAWKERS,STREET WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXCLUDE ALMAJIRI BIGGER I DONT GIVE THEM AND I WILL NOT TRY THAT.















    #sad indeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone in Nigeria is struggling. Cause someone isn't selling in the street, wear nice clothes, speak good English doesn't mean he/she ain't suffering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your point is?......

      Delete
    2. @ Anon 11.26am , what other comment do you expect from someone suffering from cancer of the anus secretly??

      Delete
    3. U always try to be different and u always go down that Lane so far u forget where ur coming from.. I hope u understand wat I mean..

      Delete
    4. You're not one of them cos your adopted mom LINDA is rich...but look wretched truly.

      Delete
    5. Meaning he's suffering too

      Delete
    6. Ur leaking anus from sex with other low life males ensures u never make sense.

      Delete
    7. a gay most suffer...

      Delete
  8. That is what women pass through for their families and some foolish and stupid men will still kill all in the name of jealousy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so true, but we are all guilty of doing dis(I.e bargining with them mostly) hopefully we wuld keep this in mind and help in our own little way

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, these are the types of people for you to help as a millionaire not blog readers who can afford to browse the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon 9:44am 1million likes for your coment but I still lk linda thou.

      Delete
    2. 10M likes!!!
      👍

      Delete
  11. Yeah, I agree with him,,, it's well. And yes, Happy Sunday to u dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. God bless our wonderful mothers

    ReplyDelete
  13. hrm paul ojeih5 June 2016 at 10:05

    Jazz man may d good lord bless u. You rocked way back with "raise da roof"we go dey dermur til we rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What the person is to Teresa is not in the list; faulty quiz.
    Answer: Teresa's in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dis pix has been trending on FB. God help us all. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally agree with him..God bless all the struggling moms out there👍🏿

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmmm God bless every hard working mothers out there. It's well

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ehn what did he give them. He doesn't even need to buy before he can give them something.
    Tell him to practice what he's preaching if he isn't already.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eeiyaa... U will be surprised everything u see on that floor is not up to N2500. God bless women and mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good to remind us coz most of us can price till the seller sell it with little or no gain.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Touching😦😦😦😧😧😧😧😥😥😥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh GOD who is she. Lindodo i really want to help. Crying..... God forgive me for not appreciating ur love towards me.






    DON~JAZZYCRUSH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dis message is inspiring and I agree wit him.

      Delete
    2. Crying ke??? Lekwe okpo! Show me ur tears naa. Abeg getaaat!!!!

      Delete
    3. I have been in such situation with my mother, I know God will make a way

      Delete
  23. Thus is so touching..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where ever u find ur self in life just be thankful

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yea. Mother is supreme. I hope the boys father is responsible cos many of them are just spermatogenesis donors leaving the woman to suffer

    ReplyDelete
  26. GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION IF YOU PRICE THIS WOMAN'S GOODS AT ALL OR RIDICULOUSLY , AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU MORE IF YOU PASS HER AND GO TO SHOPRITE TO BUY THE SAME GOOD'S SHE IS SELLING .

    ReplyDelete
  27. I try not to bargain with old people I just pay double and most times leave the balance.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Linda pls help her pls







    Most beautiful gal on linda ikeji's blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. I strongly believe this is a huge part of the reasons why I'm here. God please bless me more so I can bless the needy. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Quite touching...Want To Naturally Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Click Here To
    Read
    More

    ReplyDelete
  31. Life is not easy at all, struggle for survival 😭😭








    *NWA 042*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwww. Bless Her, Mothers Are Supreme😍

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wish I can every fruit she had there so she can go home and rest with her baby. Mothers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts