More photos of Ali Nuhu & his family on vacation in Turkey | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Friday, 6 May 2016

More photos of Ali Nuhu & his family on vacation in Turkey

Ali Nuhu, his wife & their children are currently on Vacation in Istanbul, Turkey. Another pic after the cut..



41 comments:

  1. MAKE UNA NO COME BACK WIT BOOM OOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I supposed to say now..thought I I congratulated him on dis same pix yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable family, Ali Nuhu inspire me alot,lookig forward to work with him some day,Fatima and Ahmed don grow o.
    Enjoy Sarki Ali.



    ~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work with him as who? Ahahaha! First find your inner self before ikoba tuuuu! As who naa? Ahahahhaa! Make I laugh again. Funny tout!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha wilhemina Moses you wicked. #Dead

      Delete
    3. Welcome back onyem! Willioo pls finish dis buhari gateman for me. Lmao! Make I follow u laf

      Delete
    4. wilh get bad belle... oloshi



      #reeshahr

      Delete
  4. Adorable family, Ali Nuhu inspire me alot,lookig forward to work with him some day,Fatima and Ahmed don grow o.
    Enjoy Sarki Ali.



    ~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

    ReplyDelete
  5. JOYOUS BABE,Linda Ikeji first Cousin6 May 2016 at 11:40

    good for them

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE FAMILY..............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely family.


    . ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's necessary to chill with family once in a while


    ...merited happiness

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abeg na dem first go Turkey ni?
    Why we no go see road again for this blog?






    << LIB Addict >>

    ReplyDelete
  11. So my crush is even married, sobs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kids not in school

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wise man,he has 2beautiful kids,make e b others.
    4 wives,18 children.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for them. But I think school is is section

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Section!!! Una dey try for this blog.

      Delete
    2. Hw is dat ur bizness

      Delete
  15. Gd 4 dem
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shldn't the kids be in school?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful family
    YOLO....Enjoy ur self bro

    ReplyDelete
  18. GOOD FOR THE FAMILY.ONE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable family, one of the few Hausa I gbadun his life style. See cute family. I'm sure those Hausa girls are all fight to become his second and third wife, but the dude still kept it together.your wife is highly blessed and favored among Hausa women.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts