Rihanna says she's too busy to have a steady relationship | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Thursday, 4 February 2016

Rihanna says she's too busy to have a steady relationship

Lies! You just haven't found the one that makes your heart stop beating..:-). During her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to promote her new album and, Rihanna said she has no time to be in a steady relationship because pf her very busy schedule..
'I'm single right now. And it's not that I'm like ''Oh, pro single. Yes, I hate men.'' I just think that I just have so much on my plate that I can’t even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious. Or even a text. Right now it's just crazy.' she said
The singer looked amazing in a little green skirt and cropped green blouse with a revealing neckline. More photos after the cut...
 
George Clooney was also a guest on the show...

107 comments:

  1. Speak it bosslady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for her then....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever rocks your boat bae, who relationship don help???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen on point, so like the show, very funny lady.she will make u say the truth by force hshahahaha. That's a good move . meanwhile Lin Lin u rock more than a rocket

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats my girl.....



    meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats my girl.....



    meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindagatti which one be na lie their ? D babe yearn her mind and i believe her. Una two no be d same thing? Abi u do get boo mske we know.



    AJ MAIN BOY...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nne u ar beauty, but can u marry my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The excuse u make when you haven't found " the one"...

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has sed d truth o


    ...merited happiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. nah dis kind tin linda dey like to hear..lol...u guys should go and marry...business business,family is life I tell u

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Riri...#ShePullsallLooks x

    ReplyDelete
  13. And that's how aunt bisi is 50years old without a
    husband.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Little Hoe,Doing what she does Best,Hoe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will love to watch this particular episode.

    #LIB ADDICT#

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda u are so funny... Riri looks beautiful,cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haba Linda. Wetin be ur own? Ngwa tell us if u don find the one dat is making ur heart do jiggy jiggy cos one blog say u wan marry one real estate mogul?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lies!!!! Still searching, don't claim busy.









    Money is everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think we should ask you Linda the same question.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lies!!! Still searching , don't claim busy.









    Money is everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I stand with you on this one. At times relationships can be a distraction

    ReplyDelete
  22. Her cup of tea.
    lindy post my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's too busy to fuck just one dick. Bitches do have excuses. Engr Emy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahahah Linda don't believe her on this believe both of u are in the some hunting loi.
    Why doubting her but to me the it might be truth.
    This is the comment of every failed bitch men don show them paper so what do u expect to come out an say she is searching like u for men to smear and laugh her she is not a yorubas bitch please.



















    #sad indeed

    ReplyDelete
  25. Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin4 February 2016 at 12:35

    Good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin4 February 2016 at 12:36

    Good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rih Rih's bae all day every day!!!!

    I'm yet to join forces with baba to create the perfect boo for her. Soon....

    ReplyDelete
  28. linda r u trying to tell us sumfink?

    ReplyDelete
  29. acid man(linda's husband)4 February 2016 at 12:47

    Nwata bu doctors prescription..4tyms in a day..

    ReplyDelete
  30. linda r u trying to tell us sumfink?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hmmmmmm! Will she also be too busy for marriage?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Don't worry you'll have my time

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love me some rihanna n goerge

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love me some rihanna n goerge

    ReplyDelete
  35. She is actually lying cos I tink she have see the pisin she love








































    Threesome? Wow that's awesome














































    !brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love me some rihanna n goerge

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good for her!



    PEPSI ADDICT

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the whole green color she has got going on




    #*karlishah*

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yes ooo, linda you are so right. She looks fabulous in the attire

    ReplyDelete
  40. Rihanna asanwa,who your busy help? Please find a man, they keep body and soul together.

    Meanwhile sipping my henneesy

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love her legs! Linda biko free the girl

    ReplyDelete
  42. make she remain single forever na

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ok! She should keep it on #Lindangwanu#

    ReplyDelete
  44. That's not an excuse my dear

    ReplyDelete
  45. Asi ocha!! My Riri, it Happens like that, but before u know it; Voooooom u a Gunner, yes, thats love for u.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Riri baby. Keep on shining like diamond

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hmmm
    Lindy,thank God you've found the man that makes your heart stop beating! #2016wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Linda u should find a man urself...ur getting old..u wanna b 40 before u get married? Or u wanna tell me there are no suitors or u are just like d rest of theses girls#teamwedontwannasettleforless..try and make it happen this year alright...love u

    ReplyDelete
  49. Okay nah.jumbo

    ReplyDelete
  50. You just haven't found someone that... is that your reason Linda?

    ReplyDelete
  51. Dats my ririEnter your comment...

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hahahhaha..only linda knows best!! ,those lonely nights can't be denied, valentines period without a partner is no joke, no one can deny that.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Enter your comment...
    she's no d only gal wu hates men
    but can u help living without them always?

    ReplyDelete
  54. Dats what dey all say. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  55. If anyone would make me a lesbian...she would. Cmon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. This one pussy that has tours round America and Europe .... From young to old , rich and poor, healthy and sick... Hu wan marry u when ur pussy Na free, unless say Na poor man

    ReplyDelete
  57. hotflames aka don jazzy ' s baby mama4 February 2016 at 14:13

    linda u too get brain u realy kn say na big lie she dey talk. One tin I luv abt u n sm odas is dat evn wit ur plenty moni (linda) u stil dey yarn face say u single n searching if na sm pipol dem go dey talk nansense

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello Linda, have you found someone that made your heart stop beating...lol?

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love you Rihanna

    ReplyDelete
  60. If she has not found that person now, she's never going to find it again

    ReplyDelete
  61. It might be difficult for her to find the right person simple because she's rich

    ReplyDelete
  62. I oderinde oluwole Emmanuel wish rihanna can be my house wife but I don't have the money �� and am not famous but am hoping one day I will be rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Ok.
    Bt I tot she was dating the antidote boy.


    #FINEST

    ReplyDelete
  64. Linda it's her choice. just d same way u choose to go celibate

    ReplyDelete
  65. Must. Swallow. Uncomfortable. Feelings. Damn those hawt legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Buh she's not always busy on the bed

    ReplyDelete
  67. Her business... Double your hustle

    ReplyDelete
  68. Riri, are you sure??? I don't understand the I hate men part, hope she's not a lesbian or she has given up on love

    ReplyDelete
  69. I remember she said the same thing the last time she was on the show , going on to say her pussy misses the D ... shior

    ReplyDelete
  70. She fine wella

    ReplyDelete
  71. Caribbean island beauty for days! Rihanna looked so beautiful omg yes girl those green skirt are fire too !!! And the bob hair style wow. She's outta this world :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. So Linda because you're engaged now, you can tell when someone is lying about being too busy for a relationship? Girl please.. go and take some several seat.

    ReplyDelete
  73. EVERYONE GO GET A COPY OF RIHANNA'S ANTI ALBUM ON ITUNES OR TIDAL !!!!! She's on fire literally of course.

    ReplyDelete
  74. She should find time for relationship out ofo time. Cos I want to see Riri baby.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts