Police presence reported at P-Square's home | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Friday, 19 February 2016

Police presence reported at P-Square's home

Some folks on Twitter are tweeting that there's police presence at P-Square's home in Omole Phase I this morning. They claim it has to do with an angry client stormed their home with police after the singing brothers allegedly didn't show up to perform at a show they had been paid for. Well, considering the conflict between the brothers presently, this is not surprising...though all this info is unconfirmed.

80 comments:

  1. They should try and settle or better still abeg pack up

    Olisdiary blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you simply call back for a refund, bringing police to their house? That's wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you simply call back for a refund, bringing police to their house? That's wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year with celebrity drama! Father have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psquare sef Don tire me sef
    Wetin dem De sing again? Jumping upandan! Who still call dem for shows. Mtchew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why must he get back to you on what is happening....I hate Nigerians they like when things spark up...but you all No what their is going to be a calm....so don't get too all excited

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get your groove on this year with that sweet romantic smell... You do the purchase,our products does the work, your Car/room/offices/hotels & hospitals does the introduction! Call/whatsapp 09056084670 OR Add 3320FE65(BBM) now to order for your INITIAL AIR-FRESHNER.. #Get Noticed with its unique smell #

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na woah,may God intervene the devil is at work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh This guys am proud of is now a joke of the day.
    Why peter is a disgrace to psquare oh God. I can now say rest in peace psquare the yoruba bitch have succeded in destroying this peace family.
    They should now part way as there down fall is certain.






















    #sad indeed

    ReplyDelete
  10. come on psquare...you are brothers for pete's sake. The wives should also intervene and call their hubby's to order. Their mum will be tossing in her grave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Failing to show up for a show is not a big deal na..... it is simply, you refund the money paid. I believe there is more to this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was destined to happen groups break up all the time. I pray they sort out differences soon and go solo. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Psquare as a group is at the verge of reaching menopause & I'm not the least surprised. Respect is gone.Brotherhood is gone.Talent is americanized.Arrogance is ripe.The moon has descended BTW em, they are now nothing but shadows clinging to each other.
    I wish Jude will be man enough to let these boys be.Let's see how far they'll go without him

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hhehehehe wahala dey!!!!!!!









    ~make I go drink one bottle of beer~

    ReplyDelete
  15. But why did Paul take a public position against his twin? He's messier than Peter. I said they should have broken up after the first major dispute. Public pressure forced them back together. Obviously, a forced coupling wasn't enough to smooth over their problems. Peter feels under valued among his brothers and will continue to act out against that. 30 years as a boy band is a huge accomplishment. It's alright by me if they part to start solo careers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have told my Igbo brothers to stop marrying Yoruba ladies, they bring confusion but they will not listen. Ifugo

    ReplyDelete
  17. God, please help dese ones


    ...merited happiness

    ReplyDelete
  18. God, please help dese ones


    ...merited happiness

    ReplyDelete
  19. D person reporting dis on twitter want 2b relevant.

    Hiss! Fight is going on and police is there - dis person is surely confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kedu nke bu ezi okwu.igbo woman

      Delete
  20. Hello my dear LIB greetings to you,I just had a great burden in my heart,I don't really knw who to run to as it is now.the economy of the country is so hard,no job and all,that is why am pleading to my fellow Lib ,the only family I can run to for help ,I just needed like 10k to start a lingeries business,I just can't continue to stay at home anymore so I can be going from offices to sell it,I don't have the capital that is why am pleading for my LIB to help me out,to feed is a problem for me,I just need to help myself out now ,pls my fellow LIB help me out.
    Murreljebi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Abeg they should not start this drama again this year. They are good together

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmmm...these guys just want to destroy themselves

    ReplyDelete
  23. God, please help dese ones


    ...merited happiness

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is childish allowing hammer to be thrown into their wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fear mothers . Rip mrs okoye .... Please peter don't take this far

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Begining and the end of psquare its near,They should go and renew their sacrifice,which jude knows about,baba dey vex for village!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A relationship can survive only so much brouhaha.
    Make the women talk to their husbands.
    E be like say na the time when woman enter dem lives the whole wahala escalate.

    ReplyDelete
  28. seen......... unto the next one pls, aunty linda, i don tire for this ur P square story, if no be then na kanye, abeg talk anoda thing jare... Pls post my comment this time






    >>>>Big Cola addict

    ReplyDelete
  29. Linda olodo! Presence not presense.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good luck in their future endeavours then.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Linda, whhat abt ur sis,Lora, u pple were staying together in Amina hall then. She studied Chemistry Edu.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello Linda, whhat abt ur sis,Lora, u pple were staying together in Amina hall then. She studied Chemistry Edu.

    ReplyDelete
  33. They should settle their dispute nau

    ReplyDelete
  34. Does not showing up calls for a fight? Client should ask for a refund and compensation. Failure for them to comply,you seek redress in a law court and claim damages. Now,isn't that a better way than fighting?

    Meanwhile the P square family should be rational in their actions. The recent twitter rant is an affirmation that they are not schooled and grossly lack the capacity to manage crisis. What a way to damage a brand. Adults acting like kids. The Jude fellow should let them be if they dont want his management again. Peter should rant less on social media. I dont know why Igbos are always acting out this OMATA ,ALABA,LADIPO mentality no matter the level they have attained.

    Glorified thugs.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Women once a twin brothers married problem will surely come out at the end...
    Nuel

    ReplyDelete
  36. Me I suggest they settle their issues amicably. If Jude being their manager is going to break em up,then Jude should leave em alone. Cos the truth is P2 needs each other. With out Peters dance, Paul's songs and videos will not be dope again and without Paul's songs/voice, na me Peters wan come dey dance for? They need each other. So they should make up asap and face their shows before they run themselves down.

    ReplyDelete
  37. No b small tin ooo

    Buy naija to grow d naira



    #spritual

    ReplyDelete
  38. Waiting for d real gist. Linda call d publicist back

    ReplyDelete
  39. Juicy...lindodo get back to us biko...Peter u see what u'av done?.smh

    ReplyDelete
  40. I live close to them and I didn't notice or hear anything. Well, guess some people's work is aproko 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  41. No na my dearest twins brothers please you guys should resolve that is happening between you guys, you guys shouldn't disappoint us

    ReplyDelete
  42. It is well. They should take it easy. I wonder what state they have put their wives and kids now #sigh

    ReplyDelete
  43. let them remember only one life.

    ReplyDelete
  44. How can they attend shows when the home is not settled! Life issues sha! Lawd help them.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Shame on the igbos. Guess this is how they want to rule themselves when their dream of Biafra is actualized.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Peter is finished...

    ReplyDelete
  47. Na them sabi..LINDA OBSERVE CAREFULLY

    ReplyDelete
  48. Dey have destroyed all dey built. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Danfo drivers. One hour. On another note, President Buhari should strip all SANs in Nigeria and ban them for 3 years from practising law. They should be investigated to see how individually or collectively they have been corrupting the judiciary. The judge Yinusa should be stripped naked and flogged in public for taking bribe for judgement. People that say judges are not well paid- it is not by force to be a judge - go and be a taxi driver. Learned my a$$.

    ReplyDelete
  50. JOYOUS BABE,Linda Ikeji first Cousin19 February 2016 at 11:58

    hiaa na wa o.

    ReplyDelete
  51. That jimi ginger man must be a lazy man. You wish they were finished? People with vision and are hard working don't get finished like that. Go and work.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow. Terrible. Was there also police post-sense at their house? @agbalumo

    ReplyDelete
  53. It had better pull their shit together

    ReplyDelete
  54. Whaooo!! Serious one







    I'm not a robot

    ReplyDelete
  55. They should know blood is thinker than water

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts