Ladies, who would you 'hit'? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Friday, 26 February 2016

Ladies, who would you 'hit'?

Phyno or Flavour?

195 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Flavour want to beat Tu Face record. So he is no go area*wink*

      Delete
    2. Flavor of cuz

      Bro take it easy ooo
      U r becoming too big



      #spritual

      Delete
    3. Som1 pls tell phyno I love him... I usually see him in my dreams ebe anyi na eme nsusu onu

      Delete
    4. Phyno.... Flavour is for the whole world, plenty baby mamas

      Delete
    5. Hahhahahahahah,Rossy o. Thank God u see him in ur dreams only









      LIB ADDICT#just passing#

      Delete
    6. None.....Wtf

      Delete
    7. Not my Spec . . . . Bye

      Order for your quality beddings @ 5671CDBE. Delivery available Nationwide .

      Delete
  2. Flavour is overdoing this .With that his toothpick legs, I fear his upper body may become too heavy for em to carry

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOYOUS BABE,Linda Ikeji first Cousin26 February 2016 at 11:24

    my man now, flavor nabania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies for ur own good,u had better g for Phyno except to carry belle dey hungry you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my kind av guy! But i love their tracks,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oyolima��...flavour of course����

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda if phyno catch u...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. **coughs** phyno eggplant is long and slim,flavour's thick and kinda short... Ladies,I've broken it down..oya choose! **side eyes while standing on akimbo**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onyx...You always seem to forget it's 14 years. You disgust me more and more.

      Delete
    2. Come and arrest na..nonsense **holds laugh**

      Delete
    3. Frm experience of chopping me like dis?... dee

      Delete
    4. Onyx amuu Gbagbuwke gi there. Akoh

      Delete
    5. U don reach there?....

      Did u just analize the male anotomy of these gentlemen?

      Delete
  9. igbo people their face is always strong

    ReplyDelete
  10. None of the above...I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flavour anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wont look at Phyno twice.... FLAVOUR al d way

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flavour of course

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just like that.Abi linda!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You nor suppose ask cus you even eye flavor lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Over to yoruba bitches here.
    Am watching..........



















    #sad indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come idiot wetin our yoruba women do u? I dont even think they will choose igbo men over us even ur women they pursue us. Abeg gerrarehere

      Delete
  17. Alright. This is for ladies
    amout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. None of them...smhhh

    ReplyDelete
  19. You nor suppose ask cus you even eye flavor lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Phyno o..i want to smash dat

    ReplyDelete
  21. hit with what car!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol, alobam,,, u still hav a very vry long way 2achieve dat hunky body o...iyeei, se light weght wey u dy carry,, lmao

    ReplyDelete
  23. Neither! Both are razz n dirty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealousy no get pills go soon die....who knws ya broke ass anonymous fowl

      Delete
  24. PHYNO baby...hes bae

    ReplyDelete
  25. None...
    Love them brotherly.. bring me Idris Elba,amma hit him back and forth

    ReplyDelete
  26. phyno of course,dont wanna get infected + a baby bagggage...PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you're not already infected

      Delete
  27. None. They look scary

    ReplyDelete
  28. None of the above. Ask again when it is Washington or Clooney or Ronaldo
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. None. They look so dirty and unkempt especially flavour. Maybe I can manage phyno but flavour is a no no. I wonder what those crazy baby mama's saw in him. Atimes I imagine what his under will look like. Gosh! Smelly! Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are dying slow....and na jealous dey kil ya....un kept how? If I may ask...dey are in a gym...those girl he impregnated are far more beautiful than ya.....if ya see dem real life u wil confirm...hv seen both

      Delete
    2. Ode!!! He's gyming, is he not supposed to be sweating

      Delete
  30. Flavour get swagg pass phyno naw....Ada neni

    ReplyDelete
  31. Phyno. Flavour be like Dracula

    ReplyDelete
  32. None biko... both men are bisexual.. abeg AIDS is real...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bad bois..i am sure girls would love to bang both of them.

    #LIbBadBoy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Efelavour in 042 tone

    ReplyDelete
  35. PHYNO!! He's eyes alone are killing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Phyno any time anyway. After all e no get baby mamas. Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  37. Replies
    1. Wetin concern u u no b ibo girl na...leave the strong face nnas for their women.

      Delete
  38. Looool choi see how flavour dwarfed my hubby phyno.
    Phyno still tho. Although he looks like a scared chicken here.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Authentic...authe

    ReplyDelete
  40. Phyno please I can't share my man.. flavor got too much drama..no be 6packs, biceps and triceps I go chop...one loyal man nd I'm done

    ReplyDelete
  41. NO PLEASE!! TOO IGBOTIC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is wrong with being igbotic? They are Igbo! Case closed.

      Delete
    2. Ehh wait and become the Yoruba man's 4th wife

      Delete
  42. Igbo boys rock.

    ReplyDelete
  43. None. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  44. Phyno of course

    ReplyDelete
  45. Flavour all d way,I call his body sick#lol

    ReplyDelete
  46. Flavour all d way,onyerima#crushsmilez

    ReplyDelete
  47. Flavor, hard on the head to stop getting people's daughters pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  48. They are not my kind of Men, Linda None

    ReplyDelete
  49. If i was asked four years ago i might have an answer buh now... NONE.... hard pass

    ReplyDelete
  50. None. They dont trip me at all

    ReplyDelete
  51. Both men look horrible . I'm a classic woman

    ReplyDelete
  52. Una no get work.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Chioma Okonkwo they shouldn't be because you are not their type either. From what i know its the man that makes the move. So you can't reject someone that hasn't made a move on you yet. Its called deceiving oneself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one are you?? Flavour or Phyno?? Cos brah you pained

      Delete
  54. I will take phynofino now hundred times after n even in my next world over flavour

    ReplyDelete
  55. Phyno won start dey carry weight. Flavour di sexy Buh my phyno di ok mehn#Lindangwanu#

    ReplyDelete
  56. none. Because I don't want to say they look like touts.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I don't need any one of dem cos I am a child of God.Lol

    ReplyDelete
  58. Noneee,my man is far cuter dan dem

    ReplyDelete
  59. NAIJA BABES AND ALL THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA IMPRESSIONS. DENIAL IS THE MOST PREDICTABLE OF HUMAN RESPONSES. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

    ReplyDelete
  60. If I must choose, it will be flavour but if not, naaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  61. If I must choose, it will be flavour but if not, naaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  62. All dis abakaliki gals shud choose













    Enugu's second shoe designer

    ReplyDelete
  63. NONE OF THEM, AND I WRITE IN UPPER CASE TO FURTHER PROVE MY POINT

    ReplyDelete
  64. Not the best of pictures. What is Phyno wearing sef?!







    Fcvk

    ReplyDelete
  65. phyno ooooo... flavour has too many baggage

    ReplyDelete
  66. I will soo pass. Linda observe!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Phyno phynoo
    Phyno nwa
    I love u
    Idi conna

    ReplyDelete
  68. Na all this none none commenters go fiirst go carry belle...

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like my man black" Thou they are Hooot but I will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  70. What is Phyno doing in the gym bikonu? He wants to disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  71. Phyno of cus... I like and love him so much... I really love you my bestie

    ReplyDelete
  72. Please someone tell me that's not phyno.

    ReplyDelete
  73. LMAO!!! NONE NONE NONE

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hit on the face or balls?

    ReplyDelete
  75. Flavor are a lot better then many other music guy's top guy

    ReplyDelete
  76. They are all saying none, when they see Phyno or Flavour they'll nau b begging them to touch thei bress lol

    ReplyDelete
  77. Give me a plate of phyno and some phyno juice.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Phyno,nanh to Father of all nations Flavour with his disgusting body.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I want the Yoruba girls to answer this Question! Cos I noticed they enjoys igbo guys (eggplant) more

    ReplyDelete
  80. Some boys are busy replying none

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts