Adele covers new issue of Vogue Magazine | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Adele covers new issue of Vogue Magazine

Photographed by Annie Leibovitz. See more photos after the cut...


52 comments:

  1. She's d reigning queen








    LIB ADDICT#just passing#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Adele,
      Can you hear me??
      You look beautiful.

      Delete
    2. Aboki...sorry she can't hear you. But you are right sh looks beautiful..meanwhile dial*737*1000*08074*****# to recharge for me..*winks*

      Delete
    3. She's talented and beautiful.

      #LIB ADDICT#

      Delete
  2. Hmm! She has lost some weight. She is even more beautiful now. I love this lady. She is simple but yet very attractive. She is not trying to be sexy or anything, yet she has millions of fans.




    There Is No Such Thing As Luck- The Linda Ikeji Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's slimming down little by little. Gud 4 her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Is Adele trying to be sexy? I'm I seeing boobs? Lol! Girl u are beautiful, sexiness ain't ur thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo Adele dunno how to look sexy ni




    PEPSI ADDICT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Adele
    Bold beautiful n successful
    Tell me waz nt to luv
    She doznt do all dat revealn game
    Yet she is at d top of her game
    #loveadele

    Miss Freeborn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her simple nature....beautiful tho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet.
    Still lovin her more.
    Bae got Klass, not some Beyonce or Rihanna's type of body exposing shits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My perfect woman....nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Effortless beauty


    ...merited happiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adele is Bae.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She looks like she came out of a painting.....nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  13. late post,the brown gown no follow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super beauty! Wif her pointed nose like mine
























































































































    !brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere

    ReplyDelete
  15. She doesn't show her boobs or ass yet she smash records and look good

    ReplyDelete
  16. They photo shopped her to half her size.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is what I call "gorgeous".





    #Linda'spal

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the way she cover her body...

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2 much cloth, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adele,I want to be greater than u wen I grow up

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enter your comment....
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. fine adele
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  23. #OluwaGodOfJehovah
    .
    #9jaGoSay...#Winches&Wizards
    #WhoDemHelp!
    .
    #ThatIgboOyiboGirl
    #ThankGod4HerLife!
    .
    #MustEveryThing49jaGetMinister?
    #Minister4WhoYouHelp!
    #Hehe(I-Laf)
    .
    #GodDey!
    .
    @AnitaGold...loveYourEnglishesLoL!
    .
    #AnitaGoldCrush
    .
    .
    @LindaOghene,TryAskYourSelfSef...
    .
    #WhoGovernmentHelp2016?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Magazine reigning queen. I love the 3rd & 4th pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  25. She's beautiful. Love her chin dimples

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts