First photos of Tunde Demuren at his traditional wedding to Toolz today | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Saturday, 30 January 2016

First photos of Tunde Demuren at his traditional wedding to Toolz today

Tunde Demuren and his friends all dressed up at his Traditional wedding today. We await photos of the Bride - Tolu Oniru. More photos after the cut...

130 comments:

  1. Plus see my ebuka and banky *drooling*
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a long train..lovely shot!
    Awon guys ti take over..
    Can't wait for mine kai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Observed, cool, with all humility and honesty I have feelings for Linda Ikeji and would sincerely wish to meet her in person this year as part of my resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat is BW still waiting for? He should marry ASAP
    POPULAR LIB READER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda no dey carry last
    Congrts to dem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looool u pipo didn't see who I saw **awon wedding crashers dey der o
    Yoruba boys eh, that's how they were agbada jump into ladies life and spoil am..lol *a meme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos.




    Banky W u no wan go marry? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wedding has finally come

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bomb!!!! Ego na ekwu!!!! Money is speaking!!!! Loving the concept and I wish them well.


    #Dakinzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. So the olumofin boys still attended? Ehn ehn!lol! They all look good oo..can't wait to see tooooolz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bewrifu! Congrats to dem. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wedding crashers never show?

    ReplyDelete
  13. LINDA OOO! The Olumofin brothers were kicked out with military men. My hubby is there now gisting me loool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Na those olumofin brothers be that? What do I know sef.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course BankyW is his number one frnd and he most definitely be in d photo. Cute photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Even if mama and papa of the bride no show, Banky W must show...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enter your comment...I day cum there

    ReplyDelete


  18. congrats to em





    DJ CNIOR!

    SHALL I BEGIN?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool, see fine dudes













    #It WiLL oNLy gEt beTTer
    #iT MuSt eNd IN pRAisE


    ReplyDelete
  20. And those two brothers Dokun and ojoro are there,shameless men

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love me some Yoruba demons

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to them

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lolllln Lindaaa o, trust u to send us a picture of the Olumifin brothere abi wetin be their name. All good sha, nice colour from d men, white was becoming too ordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This guy has got friends 🍾🍾🍾His liked by many & this shows he's Humble

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to them

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful! Congrats. But wait oh, what about those two guys? I mean, the famous gate crashers did they attend?

    ReplyDelete
  27. congrats...angelmakiz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Joro and dokun olumofin again....

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can see those 2 brothers that like crashing weddings sha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very good I have seen those two, they attended. That is why men are different. I give them credit for that.

    ReplyDelete
  31. happy for dem....
    dey all look good....

    cant wait for toolz pics.... heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratz...I share in Ur joy........

    ReplyDelete
  33. WooW, i'm soo excited! As it really IS happening... OMG!!... I'm soo happy for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Enter your comment...oww dis two went to d parrie? lol

    ReplyDelete
  35. And the main men are there, joro nd dokun..... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations!



    Nekwa the 2 brothers in the buiding.

    ReplyDelete
  37. See ashobi boys/men hhahahhaahahahhahaha #linda'sistdaughter

    ReplyDelete
  38. See dem yoruba demons lmao! Congrats to demm cute guys!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice,HML to them. * it's well*

    ReplyDelete
  40. Bank w don collect the title name from toke makinwa ooo

    Banky w is now like mtn...everywhere you go

    ReplyDelete
  41. Bank w don collect the title name from toke makinwa ooo

    Banky w is now like mtn...everywhere you go

    ReplyDelete
  42. awesome outfits....

    ReplyDelete
  43. this capt demurin chap looks funny. Just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  44. I see one of the "two" brothers

    ReplyDelete
  45. i can see the Duromofin brothers went lol.... Happy Married life Tooolz

    ReplyDelete
  46. All I saw was those two wedding crashers

    ReplyDelete
  47. ebuka be feeling big..

    #my2cents

    ReplyDelete
  48. 9ice 1









































































































































































    !brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere

    ReplyDelete
  49. Dis one thousand five hundred (agbada hanging lingo) swag is really tickling my fancy.*dials my tailor.

    ReplyDelete
  50. LINDA if you really like this toolz why didn't you go for her wedding. You are too shy for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ok,we are waiting

    ReplyDelete
  52. So the brothers showed. *fight* *fight*

    ReplyDelete
  53. HML to em,,linda u no attend the wedding?





    LINDA NOTIFY DBANJ

    ReplyDelete
  54. Make this wedding end so we can move on to other things. Too many back n forth on top this matter jare- Newyorker ( Linda let's get married )

    ReplyDelete
  55. Linda na story u dey find with those two brothers picture

    ReplyDelete
  56. Agh, the olumofin brothers are there o! Joro don sew agbada again! Gbemi where art thou? I hope they won't beat you at that wedding today o

    ReplyDelete
  57. LINDA I SEE THE 2 BROTHERS WEY DEY CRASH EVENTS THESE GUYZ NO GET SHAME OOHHH

    ReplyDelete
  58. All I see is yoruba demons 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  59. All I see is yoruba demons 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  60. It's obvious d olumofin brodas wuld appear hope gbemi didn't go to hide in d toilet wen she saw dem jst asking tho

    ReplyDelete
  61. Choi. All the best to them. Lovely people.

    #LIB ADDICT#

    ReplyDelete
  62. Look at those 2 wedding crashers. Awon oloribukruku.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow wow wow... Expected nothing less

    ReplyDelete
  64. Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin30 January 2016 at 16:40

    Congrats to them

    ReplyDelete
  65. Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin30 January 2016 at 16:40

    Congrats to them

    ReplyDelete
  66. Olumofin dey there- I love 'em Homoless




    Linda pays - Blessed are the meek

    ReplyDelete
  67. Stylish men dem



    AJ MAIN BOY...

    ReplyDelete
  68. Enough of the football pose already

    ReplyDelete
  69. Issorrai 22 asoebi guys...
    Oriegwu.
    N wer r d parry crashers I heard wer bounced?

    ReplyDelete
  70. Congratulations to them...I can also see joro and his brother.. Lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Congratulations to them...I can also see joro and his brother.. Lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  72. These jobless men disgust my soul. Let them be there doing big boys on empty pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Banky W must be seen in every wedding o...yorubas nd there dress sha.. nice one tsquared

    ReplyDelete
  74. Who care and who are these people, and how does diss affect my life.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Who care and who are these people, and how does diss affect my life.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Banky w is friends with all the grooms in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... That's his marketing strategy, abeg leave my guy jare

      Delete
  77. I knew Linda was going to specially show the mogbe brothers. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  78. Linda abeg na only today dis pple matter go end ooo.if i hear anything about it tomoro i go too vex wt u.Enough of dis toolz biko.

    ReplyDelete
  79. They guys are looking so handsome nd diaper than the women.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Dope.
    "NeVeR SaY NeVeR"

    ReplyDelete
  81. Dope.
    "NeVeR SaY NeVeR"

    ReplyDelete
  82. Looking good...









    Post my comment madam...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts