Women...work out oo. I understand that some of you women who read my comment will shun it but I'm speaking nothing but the truth, pls love your body not just for yourself but for your future husbands(for the single 1s) and husband(for the married women) as well as for your own benefit, your health. I'm not a woman but I am a witness to the positive results of gyming/working out, becos I used to be skinny, since is started I feel better than my old self where I had no confidence. Now I'm slim muscular in a mild way and still on it. Pls women, embrace workout and engross into each of your lives.
No makeup ...that's why!! First time posting a comment on ur blog but I sure read & enjoy all the comments here. You get to see people's view on issues and matters. Always fun, keep doin wat u doin linda.
Dey train waist, nor go train your brain more to know book so that u fit conquer the world , as if waist nor go fade one. Hunger go beat u die , when u thin finish , na half bride price u go get. Mumu
nice one there...fitness news..my inspiration....Aunty linda am soon gonna send my fitness pics to u..oh how i love fitness and bodybuilding..I hope u into it too.cos after God and God again na fitness folo
She's tin ooo wetin dey do er
ReplyDeleteShe looks diff
DeleteThat's how husband snatchers look. Lol.
DeleteY all dis celebrity dey shame to stand for pishure abi dem no get fine figure ni
DeleteNa so Dem go dey were Dem dey find shape dissappear one day
DeleteAJ MAIN BOY...
I don't like seeing this girl. I hate her legs. She's not attractive at all.
ReplyDeleteSTERN
Kill ya sef
DeleteWhen me i have the natural waist these ladies are dying to have! **flips weave** bye Felicia
ReplyDeletePathetic squirt.
DeleteGay ass fuck
DeleteShe had to hide her funny legs
ReplyDeleteI concur with u linda
ReplyDeleteBut I fear even with the waist trainer, it can't train the slightly unequal hip bones there.Rock your natural waist ma'am!
ReplyDeleteYeahhh so different...
ReplyDeleteShe don reduce o
ReplyDeleteJ
ReplyDeleteU
S
T
T
H
E
I
R
That vuvuzela P guy
Okk good luck
ReplyDeleteMy view not urs!!!!
Looking different!
ReplyDelete#linda give me 1bo#
Looking different!
ReplyDelete#linda give me 1bo#
She looks different here...
ReplyDeleteThat's not chika, Linda you should have seen the way they set oshodi Market Ablaze
ReplyDeletei felt Pity for the Shop owners... Everywhere was Polluted
she look good. I hope Don will not see this pix.... I am hotter anywayz! kikiikikiki
ReplyDeleteDon~ jazzycrush
That's not her
ReplyDelete#iT wiLL oNLy gET beTTer
#iT mUst eNd iN prAise
Smooth laps
ReplyDeleteKk
ReplyDeleteI love this babe and wish her the best all the time.
ReplyDeletePlenty of love Chiky Chika and God bless you plenty plenty.
Sexy
ReplyDeleteIt doesnt look like her atal
ReplyDeleteuhmmm waist trainer everywhere!!! Linda take note
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...Ma'am I dnt think it's chika ike it's really nt looking like her
ReplyDeleteThis chic is sexy mehn...
ReplyDeleteEvery cv submission was a hit, back2back frm 9ja job to jobberman, still chevron neva show, iyalaya enibody... Yahoo ti take over
ReplyDeleteNice one chika
ReplyDeletechisos abeg Linda that no be chika ike
ReplyDeleteChika my love
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...Ma'am dis is really nt looking like chika ike I dnt think it's her
ReplyDeletegood for her lol
ReplyDeleteHia
ReplyDeleteFine geh,no pimples.
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...ma'am I dnt think it's chika ike it's really nt looking like her
ReplyDeleteShe's getting in shape... Waist trainer is saving dem fat girls. .lol
ReplyDeleteLooking sickly skinny..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful woman
ReplyDeleteGud looking tho
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...mtcheeeeew
ReplyDeleteShe looks sweet!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletelols A fan calls out Di'Ja for her small boobies
This babe is tha bomb.. Choi.. Odikwa too much.
ReplyDelete#LIB ADDICT#
Doesn't look like her,good for her.Linda's baby
ReplyDeleteShe looks sick all in d name of weight lost
ReplyDeleteLimda i don understand ds ur site ooo if i click on back it tks me back to very old story nd i be to go type lindaikeji.com again . Pls work on it.
ReplyDeletelook gud
ReplyDeleteWhat she needs is k leg trainer!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Miss Moses.
Deletejisike wt the waist trainer
ReplyDeleteMISSVEE
Truth ooo lindodo. ...it almost doesn't look like her
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look anyhow like her...just saying sha
ReplyDeleteSelgzy
ReplyDeleteBut she the one,and people can recognize her
ReplyDeleteNice (www.gennypearl.blogSpot.Com. )
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteFeel like takin her 'Bird Style' on dem fitness Balloons rite now.
ReplyDeletewith all the make ups, why would it look like her. dats the real her mehn
ReplyDelete#linda's cousin
Cool pics....
ReplyDelete#sips orijin#
Sexy
ReplyDelete#LibGotMeUpAllNight
All these for who now? Well you even try sha you cover your body..EOD!
ReplyDeleteGood for her.
ReplyDelete#LindaThumbsUp
No comment
ReplyDeleteCopy copy.
ReplyDeletemgbeke
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
So na bb passport she dey use no, kim k still dey use bold5
ReplyDeleteBig head😂😂😂😂😂😂😂@Bia bia
ReplyDeletePARENTAL ADVISORY
ReplyDelete^^^Adult Content^^^
Senators must call tonight, they in town for CAF awards
Kardashians wanna be, yet they'll say "I'm not a fan"
ReplyDeleteshe looks starved
ReplyDeleteCool.......®©™
ReplyDeleteAlways copying d kadashians
ReplyDeleteChai! What A Difference makeup can make! Beyond recognition.
ReplyDeleteNice boost keep it up.
ReplyDeleteSeen.... Let's go Linda
ReplyDeleteLol she too wants to form Kim kardashian...ok oh seen!,she try!
ReplyDeleteSeen.... Let's go Linda
ReplyDeleteShe looks sick, LINDA U ARE PARTIAL
ReplyDeleteIs that her makeshift GYM? A bit improvised.
ReplyDeleteWomen...work out oo. I understand that some of you women who read my comment will shun it but I'm speaking nothing but the truth, pls love your body not just for yourself but for your future husbands(for the single 1s) and husband(for the married women) as well as for your own benefit, your health. I'm not a woman but I am a witness to the positive results of gyming/working out, becos I used to be skinny, since is started I feel better than my old self where I had no confidence. Now I'm slim muscular in a mild way and still on it.
ReplyDeletePls women, embrace workout and engross into each of your lives.
Mousa Mie-mie
She looks starved
ReplyDeleteGuess she is Seriously Aiming for figure 8
ReplyDeleteDoesn't look lyk her
ReplyDeleteSeen...Beilieve
ReplyDeleteOK seen
ReplyDeleteBabes be copying cloe Kadashian. No real woman in lagos again.
ReplyDeleteNice shape
ReplyDeleteSHE SHOULD GO AND MARRY JARE. Asap
ReplyDeleteYa cuz she is makeup free!
ReplyDeletenice one chika..
ReplyDeleteGood for her
ReplyDeleteEvery lady wants to ve figure 8 sha
ReplyDelete...merited happiness
Yea doesnt look like her
ReplyDeleteXactly linda.
ReplyDelete"NeVeR SaY NeVeR"
Doesn't look like her at all oooo.
ReplyDeleteThis is just funny y r u exercising with waist trainer abegg make she rest
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...Linda if na joke stop it ooo ...this one na whinning?
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of workout background is that?
ReplyDeleteThis must be an imposture.
ReplyDeleteScheeeeeew.
ReplyDeleteIt's me
ReplyDeleteSave the vagina now!
ReplyDeleteTips to Help You Care for Your Vagina
No be everybody fit get figure 8
ReplyDeleteNo comment.
ReplyDeletelinda plz write well next time not chika ike's shows off ......
ReplyDeleteIs ok
ReplyDeleteLINDA NOTIFY DBANJ
Sexy Mama!
ReplyDeleteMaybe becos she never make up
ReplyDeleteHer palaver anyway.
She looks different here.
ReplyDeleteThis one wnt go and get a life.. looking washed out and worn out
ReplyDeleteNice,am doing mine too
ReplyDeleteEdobabe#replinda#
Ok..seen!
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...kol...
ReplyDeleteEnter your c
ReplyDeleteomment...looks hot.
Enter your comment...Linda y can't i comment using my I.d?
ReplyDeleteYea... it almost doesn't look like her...
ReplyDeleteDosnst look like her. For real. Its ok with d weight loss pls.
ReplyDelete@Lindaikeji No. I FAN
Looking for attention
ReplyDeleteUseless home breaker,ur prophetess mum lied.
ReplyDeleteGood for her#Lindangwanu#
ReplyDeletethat true
ReplyDeleteAlmost doesn't look like her...INDEED!!! Linda Plz Read And Reply My Mail Biko.. ujabuoma@gmail. com.
ReplyDeleteBoobs trainer too
ReplyDeleteMy Crush. Go girl, I gat ur back
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmM!
ReplyDelete#commonsense
She's seriously hoot... #udo
ReplyDeleteshe looks gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI will comment when I know what to say
ReplyDeleteStill don't like her[moneyinthebank]
ReplyDeleteI will comment when I know what to say
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...
ReplyDeleteOkay.
Forcing sexy
ReplyDeleteForcing guy too
ReplyDeleteShe has changed.
ReplyDeleteRapuluchukwuifenineadigommakings@yahoo.com
Reporting from Delsu.
Yea it doesn't look like her
ReplyDeleteskinny why d waist trainer
ReplyDeletePretty babe with Fresh Nunu.
ReplyDeleteOmalicha.
Okay seen.Next pls
ReplyDeleteShe looks so slim now
ReplyDeleteNa so, na so, na so...
ReplyDeleteDats a plus for her. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteHow u wan workout with waist trainer mtscheww
ReplyDeleteYeah almost
ReplyDeleteYea.. But nice
ReplyDeleteThis one thinks she is Khloe kardashian abi? Mtchewww.
ReplyDeleteTrying to copy khloe kardashian
ReplyDeleteSexy indeed ↔Nwa_Nsukka
ReplyDeleteNo makeup ...that's why!! First time posting a comment on ur blog but I sure read & enjoy all the comments here. You get to see people's view on issues and matters. Always fun, keep doin wat u doin linda.
ReplyDeleteHw much is d waist trainer? biko,will like to buy mine wen I win Linda monthly giveaway
ReplyDeletenew comer
Everything na news. OK seen o mma Linda.
ReplyDeleteCHANGE MUST BEGIN WITH U
Her legs go tinny more ooo
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't look lik her
ReplyDeleteSexy mama #Desperateme#
ReplyDeleteGO GIRL!!
ReplyDeleteSHE'S LOOKING MORE LIKE U , LINDA
ReplyDeleteTake it easy o madam chika
ReplyDeleteWhat is she waist training??? Nyansh she nor get talk more of hip. Duuurrrhhh next
ReplyDeleteLINDA'S HOUSEGIRL
Is all this show up the reason why she leave her husband. Abeg make she rest, am not a fan.
ReplyDeleteWaste of time & data!
ReplyDeletePlease oh, is this chika?
DeleteDoesn't look like her at all
Ok seen
ReplyDeleteYes cos of d posture
ReplyDeleteOrder for premium quality wears(Male and Female).
ReplyDeleteDelivery at your doorstep Nation wide.
BBM: 2754B912, Call: 08130373753
Whatsapp: 08034334692
Items available:
Raulph Lauren Polo T shirts, Office Shirts, Denim Shirts, Jeans Trousers,Chinos, Pant Trousers, Round/ V neck, Suits, Shoes, Ties, etc.
She's working out and so??
ReplyDeleteLilly, i like this babe die. Chika Nwa . kuba , onwe di
ReplyDeleteGood for her
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...I must wear waist trainer
ReplyDeleteGreat!
ReplyDeleteDey train waist, nor go train your brain more to know book so that u fit conquer the world , as if waist nor go fade one. Hunger go beat u die , when u thin finish , na half bride price u go get. Mumu
ReplyDeletenice one there...fitness news..my inspiration....Aunty linda am soon gonna send my fitness pics to u..oh how i love fitness and bodybuilding..I hope u into it too.cos after God and God again na fitness folo
ReplyDeleteGood for her
ReplyDeleteshe should train those plank legs of hers too
ReplyDeletegood for her (linda see to that)
ReplyDeletenice post !!! i like your post And thanks for share your post.
ReplyDeleteescortmat.com
nice post
ReplyDeletewoooow, see that huge beef burger wey dey that middle.......no be small tin ooo.
ReplyDeletethat is not Chika...angelmakiz@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete