Beautiful pregnancy photoshoot of woman expecting quintuplets | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 24 January 2016

Beautiful pregnancy photoshoot of woman expecting quintuplets

Kimberly Tucci, is an Australian mother of two who had tried for 1 year to have another child. She got pregnant and visited the Doctors for a maternity check. When she got there, she got a huge surprise! She's having five babies at the same time!

Tucci wrote on her Facebook page, Surprised By Five:
“My suspicion of a possible multiple pregnancy grew due to the quick rise of the pregnancy hormone. I was excited at the possibility of twins but absolutely nothing on this earth could have prepared me for what happened next.” At her first ultrasound, the sonographer spotted multiple gestation sacks.
“The sonographer started to count ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE!” Tucci said. “Did I hear that correctly?? FIVE?? My legs start to shake uncontrollably and all I can do is laugh. The sonographer then told me the term for five is QUINTUPLETS!!”
There’s just a one in 55,000,000 chance of conceiving quintuplets naturally, which was happened in her case.
Tucci then called her husband, who quickly drove to the doctor’s office. She said:
“I could see the excitement in his face,” “He told me, ‘We can do this.’”
The couple are expecting four girls and one boy.

Tucci’s pregnancy has been anything but easy but she says all five babies are healthy, and Tucci remains positive.

175 comments:

  1. 5 babies? Wow! It will be even more amazing if 5 of them are identical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would the 5 be identical if one is already a boy?

      Delete
  2. Hope she has a successful delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. God help her

    Let's go Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tucci, I tap the Blessing of triplet IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow












    #It wiLL oNLy gET beTTer
    #iT mUsT eNd iN prAise

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my portion in Jesus name. Amen. I have waited on the Lord for 3yeaars plus for aa child, I know he will do it this year with this, and I will testify jere on linda's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enter your comment...wow, God great

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless me like this wen my time comes



    PEPSI ADDICT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waoh, God is great

    ReplyDelete
  10. not a fan of twins talk more of quintuplets
    -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivian Reginalds who cares abt ur choice ask God to gv d white woman a safe delivery & stop talkin nonsense...

      Delete
  11. God plz bless me with quintuplet

    ReplyDelete
  12. waooo l claim it but l want 4 2boys and 2girle then am done lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowz congrat. God i want twins for my boo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enter your comment...
    Na to no get belle again remain ooo... Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tap into dis blessing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tap into dis blessing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blessings!!!!, beautiful mom to be

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!! More power to her power house

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats 2 her.....i jt want 2 gat pregnant nw xo swit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Lord..... The one that blessed her with many babies at ones. I need this same miracle in Jerusalem Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is working on ur matter. Amen! #investingForNextGiveaway

      Delete
  21. Wow wonderful news d God that gave them will support them all d way..I verbena praying for twin I hope God blesses me with twin this year.IJN Amen..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I pray I get such blessing I need it badly I pray for safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I pray I get such blessing I need it badly I pray for safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  24. Na God! Safe deliver .

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful.....I tap this blessing for my future wife AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow I luv dis, congrats Linda observe!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow congrats 2her in advance also wishing linda d same wen d time coms

    ReplyDelete
  28. Five wow....it's a blessing from God so give Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Biko I tap from this blessing... Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, dats nice nd I wish her safe delivery....


    #FINEST

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome! But na just identical twin girls I desire


    ...merited happiness

    ReplyDelete
  32. Omg! This is huge

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow wow wow wow! God is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my God. Whoa that's very very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  35. Enter your comment...#jawDrops
    #linda'slastborn

    ReplyDelete
  36. Don't be scared two of the babies are inside her boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just Negodu... I tap into ds blessing o. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow!!! That's huge...congratulations to her. I wish her save delivery

    ReplyDelete
  39. Excellent.I wish her safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My comment must show 2day by fire by force

    ReplyDelete
  41. Every comment was a hit back back bt none was ever published Linda I offend u

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jeez see belly safe delivery 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow!...Congrats, if na for Naija hunger for finish una

    ReplyDelete
  44. #GodDey!



    #WhoUhelp?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow,i recieve grace for this miracle...Amen!Congrats to dem!

    ReplyDelete
  46. anty linda abeg make i comment for dis one naa... I wish myself dis one in Jesus' name amen !

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love that statement 'We can do it'.
    God is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow congrats to her wishing her safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  49. They have indeed been blessed. If na 9ja d husband go jaa... Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  50. Looking super fine. Will love to have twin

    LINDA MY LINDA

    ReplyDelete
  51. Woooooow! Her tummy is huge o! All the best to her. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  52. This is wonderful. Wow,


    Wish her safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Awwwwww.. Mehn that's serious oooo children are blessing, but the lord is ur strenght oooo cos it ain't gonna be easy raising five kids the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I pray for this miracle when it's my time in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  55. Awesome God.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Bless you Ma. More Instagram followers for you

    ReplyDelete
  57. Incredible ....God is wonderful ..#LindaConfirm

    ReplyDelete
  58. How sweet..Linda observe carefully

    ReplyDelete
  59. Waoh... God is awesome
    I want this kind of blessings

    ReplyDelete
  60. wow
    Five?
    I wish her safe delivery.



    #Hajia Mufliat

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awwww sweet pls God do my own for me o this year

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow,she shall deliver like the women of hebrew.congrats.....IJEGO

    ReplyDelete
  63. Pls left us know when the babies are delivered

    ReplyDelete
  64. Awww...I wish her a safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  65. Abeg oooo
    I don't wish anyone dis
    It's a blessing buh de stress dey wil go ehhhhhh
    Linda dont take note!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Waopooooooooow!!!

    I want this too

    ReplyDelete
  67. Waopooooooooow!!!

    I want this too

    ReplyDelete
  68. God is just too too great.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Wow! Wish u a safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Wow. I wish her safe delivery. I intend to have four at once too. That's quadruplets.

    #LIB ADDICT#

    ReplyDelete
  71. Is really beautiful. Wish her safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  72. God is great, congratulation in advance,

    ReplyDelete
  73. It is a good and beautiful thing. A lovely surprise package

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wooow...I walk into this realm#Ambae

    ReplyDelete
  75. Our God be praised..... Congrats Tucci.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Very good. Wish them safe delivery. Naija Doctors, please, insist on getting correct medical equipment. Be top professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  77. May the name of the lord be praise

    ReplyDelete
  78. wish her well, i pray all the babies are born healthy and well..

    ReplyDelete
  79. Enter your comment...wow,God s great

    ReplyDelete
  80. Dont wait out your fertile years doing nothing about your inability to conceive.consider intrauterine insemination today . WhatsApp 0809 562 7137

    ReplyDelete
  81. Are you a dedicated football fan? Get original jerseys (home and away) (male or female) at highly discounted prices.
    Delivery at your doorstep Nation wide.

    BBM: 2754B912, Call: 08130373753
    Whatsapp: 08034334692

    Items available:

    Raulph Lauren Polo T shirts, Office Shirts, Denim Shirts, Jeans Trousers,Chinos, Pant Trousers, Round/ V neck, Suits, Shoes, Ties, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Yea i saw dat, it's looks heavenly





    #*karlishah*

    ReplyDelete
  83. Enter your comment...Wow Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  84. FIRST..TIME..ONLIB It is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  85. Gosh..save delivery IJN..linda keep us in touch wen she born ooo

    ReplyDelete
  86. Awwwwwwww. May God keep this babies, wish her safe delivery.




    #Linda'spal

    ReplyDelete
  87. Awwwwwwww. May God keep this babies, wish her safe delivery.




    #Linda'spal

    ReplyDelete
  88. freshpresh says, the good lord will surely provide her with wat she would use in feeding these kids. And may he remember all those also looking for the fruit of the womb

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hehehehehehe congrats dear but dis kind blessing go fear me ooo....thank God 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  90. It's the Lord's doing. After this she should just lock up.

    ReplyDelete
  91. marvelous God n his marvelous work

    ReplyDelete
  92. Wow! Such an excellent news. May God keep all babies to full term and bring them forth, safely - and preserve them that they grow to be a source of joy and happiness to their parents, family and community.

    God I need this quintuplets and more babies blessing. Please, bless me Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  93. So so lovely.... God's blessings at work..... God abeg ooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. That'll be me someday

    #karol the Celeb

    ReplyDelete
  95. Enter your comment...i key into ds in jesus name......Tucci shall deliver like d hebrew women in jesus name...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  96. Our God is wonderful. All the best to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wow! This is d lord's doing...

    ReplyDelete
  98. I tap into the blessing amen

    ReplyDelete
  99. OMG... congratulations to dem. As for me, I'll love God to bless me with twins or triplets when I get married.

    ReplyDelete
  100. God of mercy, this ain't easy at all. May God see her through it all. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  101. God of mercy, this ain't easy at all. May God see her through it all. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  102. God is great and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Wonderful God i want twins oooooooo and threeplets either 2 boys or threee girls . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  104. God is great and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  105. God of Mercy!! 5?? When only one dey tear my waist n whole body. abeg of. The Lord is her strength.

    Linda I hv arrived, post my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  106. WOW ! GOD'S STRENGTH IS SUFFIECIENT FOR U. MEHHHNNNN DON'T EVEN KNW WAT TO SAY. U BLESSED !

    ReplyDelete
  107. Two of the kids are inside her boobs don't be scared y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  108. awwwww so lovely.. God please bless me with just twins(a boy & girl) and ill forever be greatful to u.. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  109. wow! I love dis. I wish her safe delivery and i tap into dis blessing; i want 3 boys and 2girls

    ReplyDelete
  110. woow,overdose of blessing.safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  111. woow,overdose of blessing.safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Congratulations ma'am.. I want this type of blessing too, 3 girls 2 boys..amen. Wish her safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  113. After dis one make she jst zipup

    ReplyDelete
  114. Lovely

    Rapuluchukwuifenineadigommakings@yahoo.com
    Direct from Delsu.

    ReplyDelete
  115. owakah (A.K.A. Innosometin)24 January 2016 at 21:23

    Safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  116. Enter your comment...plus I tab the blessings

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts