Tweet of the day! Lol | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Tweet of the day! Lol

I'm telling you! That should be your new format...lol

63 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Lol azz in ehn

Davido's driver said...

I thought of that too. Is that why linda hasn't announced giveaway winners?

Anonymous said...

LOL..



SO TRUE




MEENAH_WAKIL ON INSTAGRAM

Anonymous said...

LOL..



SO TRUE




MEENAH_WAKIL ON INSTAGRAM

Anonymous said...

LOL..



SO TRUE




MEENAH_WAKIL ON INSTAGRAM

Anonymous said...

LOL..



SO TRUE




MEENAH_WAKIL ON INSTAGRAM

Victor Emeka Isaac said...

Smiles




Also Check www.vabadon.com

Unknown said...

Lame! Who would fall for such? "When others were getting theirs, where were u ? Shud be d reply

Jules said...

Lol. Naija for life!

Anonymous said...

Looolz

STERN said...

I didn't do my BVN too and robbers came to my bank and stole my money

Unknown said...

Lmaooo

seyi crown said...

Lol, one customer did it for my mum jst now lol, he came to buy something on credit then putting d blame. On BVN















Seyilicious

Unknown said...

I tell you! Thanks for the eye opener. Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

Scammers now on biz

Top 10 Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian Nude Pics You Must See(18+ Photos),Click here to see photos

Unknown said...

I tell you! Thanks for the eye opener. Linda take note!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Lol. Sharp guy things

Anonymous said...

hmmm

Top 10 Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian Nude Pics You Must See(18+ Photos),Click here to see photos

Anonymous said...

lol. I am guilty already

6boy said...

Linda my account was frrezed o be kind nd include me in ur giveaway..love u more than any man can..#6..may d 6 b wit u

SMURF said...

That's true...

Unknown said...

Na Wetin person tell me, I just ignore am


***LlBER FINEST***

ary said...

LOL, the hustle is real!

aproko manager said...

Aahahhahahahahaaah

Bonita Bislam said...

Lol cheap trick

Unknown said...

Lol..ayoola spoiling market for people.. Abeg shift.. Yeye

Unknown said...

LOL....I Trust Naija with lies and formats #Kpaiko

Unknown said...

Lmao

Unknown said...

Hahahhahahahahahhaha my naija ppl can do anytin 4 money,so it's possible some don dey use dis strategy already...

Anonymous said...

What is BVN?

Blog It With Olivia said...

Hahahahaha. He wan spoil market for some people ni? Dude take time o




















#iT will only get better
#iT mUsT eNd iN PRaIsE

Anonymous said...

Some Nigerians are genetically deficient crooks!

knowurway.com said...

Lol. I pray make I loan u money, where where u wen CBN have been campaigning to register ur BVN? Mtcheeew!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks bro for passing this info across. lols. Na dey new key.

ad8888888888ba
dP' `"8b,
8 ,aaa, "Y888a ,aaaa, ,aaa, ,aa,
8 8' `8 "8baaaad""""baaaad""""baad""8b
8 8 8 """" """" "" 8b
8 8, ,8 ,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd88P
8 `"""' ,d8""
Yb, ,ad8"
"Y8888888888P"

.

Jasmine Joseph said...

Hahahahahahah hilarious

Jasmine Joseph said...

Hahahahahahah hilarious

Unknown said...

I sincerely used it at the clinic when I couldn't withdraw from the ATM and the guy was like "wait, let my wife come back I gave her my wallet"....I however changed my mind and decided to get to the bank. kind dude.

Unknown said...

Lol, scoping things. Na one of those things.

#Dakinzz

Unknown said...

I fear you are in the same shoe. TIMILEYIN BLESSING

Unknown said...

For window blinds, wallpaper and curtain please call 08160856785.

Unknown said...

A very close friend of mine did that to me few days ago smh

Unknown said...

Omo that's wat the do now but na back to sender I dey

Unknown said...

Perfect answer: Same happened to me.

Unknown said...

Will tell u I didn't do mine also..

Tefe said...

so how would u know if it's an honest plea from a friend,dont follow everything u read, do what it's on your mind.

yahoo babe no laptop said...

linda,but seriously thats the truth.we cant access our account ,the bank said bvn is noyt linked to our account.now i cant activate my dstv and att other bills

click name for what you wont read on LIB

Anonymous said...

This is so true. One of my clients told this same lie this morning...I just smh

David Uche said...

someone actually used that on me yesterday, but i ain't falling for that shit..

Unknown said...

Heheh funny

Unknown said...

Girls will definitely reject this or am I lyin,mouth close. TIMILEYIN BLESSING

tweeny said...

Someone did dis yest to me

Unknown said...

But me that did mine 5months ago couldn't use my atm today,almost stranded,thank God for everything.
Linda look alike

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I fell for it today o

joyous babe said...

Loool, new method in town, lagosian no dey carry last.

Unknown said...

Lol.. Linda loan me some money.. God bless Nigeria.. God bless Lib readers

frisker said...

na so

Unknown said...

Would dis be the reason my Pops hasn't done his? What a devious man!

Anonymous said...

Lol. I've fallen for a similar trick-the ATM seized my card, loan me some money

Mills said...

Very funny,but that's trending now ....lolz

Juleslouis said...

Or, i can't assess my cash @ d bank. will pay back as soon as i can. Debtors#

Anonymous said...

Abio, maybe that's why she hasn't posted tell September Lib_GiveAway Winners.

Unknown said...

Lol....

Unknown said...

Just tell him go & do your BVN, it will be ready in 24hours

Recent Posts