Photos: Buhari receives confirmed ministerial list from Saraki
Senate President Bukola Saraki today presented the list of confirmed
Ministerial Nominees to President Muhammadu Buhari. See more photos
after the cut...
I don't don't want to listen to this small voice that is reminding me each time I see news like this that this people are being way too dramatic and ceremonial about this ministerial list. They should get it over with already. I don tire.
These people just buy cheap popularity with no meaningful agenda. After how many months, this Buhari is still play acting. I am sure it may take him another 8 months to assign these ministers to their various portfolios.
Nice
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeleteAiit
ReplyDelete#iT will only get better
#iT mUsT eNd iN PRaIsE
At last! I can now comment wit my googleID....
ReplyDeleteBeloved Linda Ikeji, thanks a billion lot and ONYX Godwin thanks for ur lovely advise and it was nice speaking wit u.
Criminals. Deceiving us with tags like APC and PDP. May God punish Nigerian politicians.
ReplyDeleteSealed and delivered time to dump Saraki.
ReplyDeleteI don't don't want to listen to this small voice that is reminding me each time I see news like this that this people are being way too dramatic and ceremonial about this ministerial list. They should get it over with already. I don tire.
ReplyDeleteLol Saraki did his job well seeing he had no move left.Lets see if CCT will slacken its grip on him.
ReplyDeleteSo....
ReplyDeleteWht next after dis...?
Biko no more go slow and any story after dis wil b counted as unseriousness and unnecessary delay frm PMB govt. We r waiting and watching!
At last! I can now comment wit my googleID....
Beloved Linda Ikeji, thanks a billion lot and ONYX Godwin thanks for ur lovely advise and it was nice speaking wit u.
Okay seen.
ReplyDelete#TeamBlessed#
Okay seen.
ReplyDelete#TeamBlessed#
Just to receive list ? This is just nonsense! What happened to emails? Waste of tax payers money
ReplyDeleteOjoro list
ReplyDeleteDat's gud...
ReplyDeleteGOOD TO SEE
ReplyDeleteAUNTY LINDA......
!!
ReplyDeleteOh so sariki has been with the list n every1 is busy blaming buhari.
ReplyDeleteFunny...if amaechi is on dat list wat corruption is.dis regime fighting again pls...#6..#changeisheremyass
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the nominees, wishing them the best in their new responsibilities.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for Ngige,Ogbonnaya and Rotimi.
~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA
These people just buy cheap popularity with no meaningful agenda. After how many months, this Buhari is still play acting. I am sure it may take him another 8 months to assign these ministers to their various portfolios.
ReplyDeleteDats a good one, so what's next??? Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteK
ReplyDeleteWHO THEY FOOL WHO OOOOO
ReplyDeleteFinally, the list is here. Buhari...what again?
ReplyDeleteMain man Saraki
ReplyDelete~D great anonymous!
The ministers shld get to work asap lets see wat they got
ReplyDeleteMtchewwwww fakeass list
ReplyDeleteNollywood
ReplyDeleteThe ministers shld get to work asap, lets see wat they got.
ReplyDeleteUnveil it immediately we have waited so long to have Ministers in the country.
ReplyDelete#Dakinzz
Over flogged ministerial s**t
ReplyDeleteFor window blinds, wallpaper and curtain please call 08160856785.
ReplyDeleteNice 1
ReplyDeleteNice 1
ReplyDeleteBunch of trash is in there,I wonder how Nigeria is going to be out of corruption. TIMILEYIN BLESSING
ReplyDeleteThis is interesting
ReplyDeletewell till dey resume ofis nah
ReplyDelete