Rita Dominic stuns in new promo photos | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Saturday, 10 October 2015

Rita Dominic stuns in new promo photos

Rita Dominic released these stunning new photos shot by famed photographer Kelechi Amadi-Obi to promote her new site www.ritadominic.net. See more photos after the cut...





92 comments:

  1. rita is really aging well.....like linda, YIMU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My number one nollywood crush.
    Love RD like life

    ReplyDelete
  3. My number one nollywood crush.
    Love RD like life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures.. *lovestruck*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's what I call "Beautiful" she looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alws looking young....damn!!! That lady don knack 40 and stil rock.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy!!!
    ~D great anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww mbaise finest












    Lib freak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos, I pray GOD blesses her with her dream Man soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmmm, nice short legs, though highly photoshopped.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just like Genny,this screen goddess is ageless & pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. And she very beautiful @40 still gat her groove on oh

    ReplyDelete
  13. better pikin




    Aunty linda......

    ReplyDelete
  14. aunty go and marry

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!! that's the word.
    You got it maama


    ****sapient****

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rita is Gorgeous! I luv her body figure

    ReplyDelete
  17. One word, PRETTY!!! Asa nwa imaka, umunwoke unu ekpulu isi biko???

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who visits her site?! Nice photos though

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beatiful beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Even if you are not married, why can't you at least get pregnant and have a child of your own? Or you don't have a boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask your mother the same question

      Delete
  21. The woman be defining fine oo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty girl don't know if she will agree to marry my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I miss u in movies.stunning!!
    #nothankyoui'dratherbeselfmade

    ReplyDelete
  24. Since u refused to marry my uncle ve u married ni. Nonsense u c ur life by now ur kids shud ve been in secondary school.u say u no wan marry from kogi.

    ReplyDelete
  25. She looks good but the black is a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Helen 11:57a
      U b mumu, I swear!!

      Delete
  26. I also love the role she played in the movie "Iyore"she was good.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Something is definitely wrong somewhere cos I don't understand how a lady dis beautiful would remain unmarried. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Something is definitely wrong somewhere cos I don't understand how a lady dis beautiful would remain unmarried. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Something is definitely wrong somewhere cos I don't understand how a lady dis beautiful would remain unmarried. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, when u do this double, triple, & quad posts, something is definitely wrong------w/ u.

      Delete
  30. Trying to stay relevant ,no more roles

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really stunning

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pls ma..
    I urged you look out for a young vibrant guy not necessarily cute but brainy and caring to marry.
    And stay away from this promo photos or photo shoot every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma? U no know your mama again?

      Delete
  33. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Oky seen and gud to knw though no doubt... #NowPlaying>> aunty: dj osas...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow.....she look stunning....9ice shot......bt pls Rita try and settle down u ain't getting younger.........God hav given u everything, u ar naturally endowed pls........i really admire u a lot...pls try and get married age is not on your side....wish u d best

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful woman. All the best dear.












    #TeamBlessed#

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful woman. All the best dear.












    #TeamBlessed#

    ReplyDelete
  37. Rita @43. When are you going to settle down???!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When your grandma looses her virginity

      Delete
  38. Go look for husband Rita......but good pics

    ReplyDelete
  39. Waooh dis are really lovely pic Great Imo star u rock

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is what I call epitom of beauty

    ReplyDelete
  41. Second to the last pic is DOPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tina Turner-Ish in some of the photos.
    Wao, now she's bringing us into her pants. O dikwa risky o!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dang it! Don't mind what happens 2 me inb/w those CHOCO-LEGS. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Stunning,love u lots

    ReplyDelete
  45. Stunning,love u lots

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awon Stephen Oshi10 October 2015 at 16:14

    When I hit my first million these nollywood babes go suffer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....70 yeara from now innit?

      Delete
  47. Madam Rita is a beautiful woman. Saw her with Fure, Mudi africa's brother in kenya. I almost fainted. Please ma, come to kenya again, we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  48. Why so classy *lovestruck*

    ReplyDelete
  49. My Queen......love you like KILODE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Waho! Be carefull time waite for no one

    ReplyDelete
  51. Waho! Be carefull time waite for no one

    ReplyDelete
  52. ladies this is a lesson to you all

    ....aka. the new boy....

    ReplyDelete
  53. Ohh rita my love!! The first time I saw you was In nairobi kenya. You were with Fure, Mudi africa. I was blown away with your beauty. Your still as beautiful as ever. When are you coming to kenya ago? I'm your big fan in nairobi.

    ReplyDelete
  54. withcraft attire

    ReplyDelete
  55. @40 nd still boiling #singinavemaria

    ReplyDelete
  56. Old cargo nwa aturuocha

    ReplyDelete
  57. Rita u fine scarra mehn! 1 of my favourite nollywood stars, & dem few die ( more of a Hollywood guy )

    ReplyDelete
  58. I just love this lady

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts