Popular LIB reader AbokiDaWarriBoy shares photos of himself
If you read the comment section of this blog, then you should know AbokiDaWarriBoy. He's one of our very popular commenters. He just sent his photos in. More photos after the cut...
Too much photo shop biko, no be Aboki wey I see with Bonario on dis LIB last time looking like a cattle rarer? When did he become dis clean huh? Na wa for camera 360 oooo
LOL. if all you shallow, easy-to-get ladies can trip so bad for this average looking pic, then I shouldn't show ma face cos all of you will prolly pee on your panties! Cos u all gat no taste.
I feel say others no folow me knw ds..thnx anon.4 suprtin my view..u wnt c him type lng sntence usin de 2, its alwys vry shrt n brief.he dint knw pple caught him wen he strtd it n dat ws since april or dre abt...
whre is dt smthng priesthood????hes stil vxin dt linda dint post de bthdy pix snt to linda n now jst for nothng linda is celebrating aboki..haha I laf in spansh....
Lol. So this the aboki guy I hate so much. Anyway God save you say Na Nigerian u be. Nice pic. But I still hate aboki leaders especially and think they are dead weight on the south.
All these LIB celebs, I hail! From the grand master Bonario to that skinny one. I'm waiting to see the face of Wilhemina Moses abi na wetin she call herself, that one na Elenu. Una wehdon.
@anony. Sorry, u cant see willhemnna moses's face lol. Linda is like former president jonathan, she doesnt like ppl who oppose her when she's wrong lol. I will always oppose her whenever she posts a wrong opinion under news. News shd be posted "as it is"
Jobless boy ya did he send in d pix mtcheww aboki d hausa boy beta Go and look 4 somtin meaningful 2 do wif ya life mtchewww other dan trying to b popular on lib.. Anywayz nice pix u got
Na wah oh Girl go pose hang leg boy go pose hang leg too? Shuuuuuu But wait oh tailor just run this cloth for you na why u come pose quick for us? Looooooooool Cool cloth though Lexira
dis how u look? wow! looks can b very deceptive.... just imagining meeting u on d road, one wud think u are very busy person making money.. not knowing u are one of dem jobless youths we have in 9ja, waiting patiently for Linda Ikeji's end of yr 100k.
wait o... is ur leg bent normally, or dat one na posing? Lol meanwhile, guy, go hustle for money... popular LIB no be achievement ooo... u can make more money dan Linda Ikeji... all dis posing n sending pics to Linda, waiting for 100k at end of d yr... Time dey go oooo
looking very local.... have u guys imagined the editing that has been done to dis picture???? Aboki go nd wait for ur grand daughters age b4 u get married...local hausa idiot
Lol, im more popular
ReplyDeleteHe looks good tho!
DeleteLol aboki so we finally get to see ur face....oya send me ur phone number ASAP!!!
DeleteUpon all d studio editing... He still looks like dry fish... Azu okponku.... Alwz insulting people yet he looks scary...
DeleteToo much photo shop biko, no be Aboki wey I see with Bonario on dis LIB last time looking like a cattle rarer? When did he become dis clean huh? Na wa for camera 360 oooo
DeleteSigh.. U wish....
DeleteAbeg oga driver go and sit in one corner jare. Aboki na fine boy o.
DeleteAll d ladies get in here...
DeleteBiko d married ones should stay off. I call dis another ONYX in making and I hope Aboki is not taking ONYX place.
D last pics I saw of him when he was@Abuja wit Bonario is quite different frm dis for d difference is obviously clear.
All nice and good, I bless d Lord we hav such a handsome and lovely dude on LIB and am so happy 2b part of dis prestigious blog.
I hope soonest we wil hav LIB couple curtsy AbokiDaWarriBoy & Wilhemoses or Cute G including Adaobi or any of d prominent and single ladies on LIB.
AbokiDaWarriBoy, dis goes 2u- we r expecting and waiting to hear wedding bells invitation frm u asap so dat all dis posing wil not b in vain.
Long Live LIB!
All d ladies get in here...
DeleteBiko d married ones should stay off. I call dis another ONYX in making and I hope Aboki is not taking ONYX place.
D last pics I saw of him when he was@Abuja wit Bonario is quite different frm dis for d difference is obviously clear.
All nice and good, I bless d Lord we hav such a handsome and lovely dude on LIB and am so happy 2b part of dis prestigious blog.
I hope soonest we wil hav LIB couple curtsy AbokiDaWarriBoy & Wilhemoses or Cute G including Adaobi or any of d prominent and single ladies on LIB.
AbokiDaWarriBoy, dis goes 2u- we r expecting and waiting to hear wedding bells invitation frm u asap so dat all dis posing wil not b in vain.
Long Live LIB!
Lol he's cute though
DeleteHe's actually cute. In a babyish way.
DeleteIs willemina single? No wonder she sound so bitter. Bitter leaf willemina.
DeleteMy thoughts exactly @Damola
DeleteLol, im more popular
ReplyDeleteAll d ladies get in here...
DeleteBiko d married ones should stay off. I call dis another ONYX in making and I hope Aboki is not taking ONYX place.
D last pics I saw of him when he was@Abuja wit Bonario is quite different frm dis for d difference is obviously clear.
All nice and good, I bless d Lord we hav such a handsome and lovely dude on LIB and am so happy 2b part of dis prestigious blog.
I hope soonest we wil hav LIB couple curtsy AbokiDaWarriBoy & Wilhemoses or Cute G including Adaobi or any of d prominent and single ladies on LIB.
AbokiDaWarriBoy, dis goes 2u- we r expecting and waiting to hear wedding bells invitation frm u asap so dat all dis posing wil not b in vain.
Long Live LIB!
Danfo driver shut up there before I shut u up, who told u that u are. Popular?
DeleteLOL. if all you shallow, easy-to-get ladies can trip so bad for this average looking pic, then I shouldn't show ma face cos all of you will prolly pee on your panties! Cos u all gat no taste.
DeleteFine boy :)
ReplyDelete@lwkmd_naija aka Davido's driver, using two ID on LIB shows ur greediness wil amounts to nothing on LIB.
DeleteAhahahah how can one person be two people. Ya'll should quit mentioning my name on this blog. Driver say's so
DeleteI feel say others no folow me knw ds..thnx anon.4 suprtin my view..u wnt c him type lng sntence usin de 2, its alwys vry shrt n brief.he dint knw pple caught him wen he strtd it n dat ws since april or dre abt...
DeleteNice pics duh!!
DeleteNice to put a face to the name! So you will know the face to visualize when you send your swear. LOL. Good looking chap!!
ReplyDeleteNigga cute. Send ur pin.
Deleteaboki Na fine man oooo. no mind bad belle people them dey jealous. Of u bcos u fyn pass den Sai baba Sai aboki
DeleteWow...handsome dude!
ReplyDeleteYeah. Really handsome . Not that dried out fish that samples his pictures here.
DeleteAboki malam
ReplyDeleteHe is a handsome guy
ReplyDeleteLoool. He has started the Giveaway Campaign already. These are the campaign posters. Jama'an LIB, ku Zaba Aboki wanan fa.
DeleteNo mallam lyk pix here ooh..whre r de sallah pix??cuz ds aint..n wch cmpy r u modelun for??? ...TOMJERRYSWIT
ReplyDeletewhre is dt smthng priesthood????hes stil vxin dt linda dint post de bthdy pix snt to linda n now jst for nothng linda is celebrating aboki..haha I laf in spansh....
DeleteNice pictures Aboki, you try! Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteHe is looking good but menh him too get mouth.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures Aboki, you try! Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures Aboki, you try! Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteI never knew someone can become popular by reading a blog. I should have started reading while I was in nursery school.
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteKikikikiki... Late bloomer!!
Deletecutie
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteFine boy. Better pikin
ReplyDeletegood
ReplyDeleteIt must be a slow day for you.
ReplyDeleteJeez! I like :)
ReplyDeleteAll LIB single ladies get in here...
DeleteBiko d married ones lik Juliet Iwuno& co r exempted.
So handsome he is...
D last pics I saw of him when he was@Abuja wit Bonario is quite different frm dis for d difference is obviously clear.
All nice and good, I bless d Lord we hav such a handsome and lovely dude on LIB and am so happy 2b part of dis prestigious blog.
I hope soonest we wil hav LIB couple curtsy AbokiDaWarriBoy & Wilhemoses or Cute G or any of d prominent and single ladies on LIB.
AbokiDaWarriBoy, dis goes 2u- we r expecting and waiting to hear wedding bells invitation frm u asap so dat all dis posing wil not b in vain.
Long Live LIB!
All LIB readers single ladies get in here...
DeleteBiko d married ones lik Juliet Iwuno& co r exempted.
So handsome he is...
D last pics I saw of him when he was@Abuja wit Bonario is quite different frm dis for d difference is obviously clear.
All nice and good, I bless d Lord we hav such a handsome and lovely dude on LIB and am so happy 2b part of dis prestigious blog.
I hope soonest we wil hav LIB couple curtsy AbokiDaWarriBoy & Wilhemoses or Cute G or any of d prominent and single ladies on LIB.
AbokiDaWarriBoy, dis goes 2u- we r expecting and waiting to hear wedding bells invitation frm u asap so dat all dis posing wil not b in vain.
Long Live LIB!
Shooo royal priest goat...._u don comment like 55 times 4 one post.....wats ya p?
DeleteSee his aboki face with his touch light eye, why did you wear eye glass? For your mind now you be fine boy. Gerrarahia mehn
ReplyDeleteNam sayin!
DeleteAboki, nice photos
ReplyDeleteAs if one of his leg is longer, nice pics sha
ReplyDeleteYou r truly an Aboki
ReplyDeleteMy crush... Abokis have long prick so I hear
ReplyDeleteYou can check him out. Mumu gal
DeleteVery vulgar
DeleteDavidos driver ur a fool. Stop spoiling adaobi's name.
DeleteGay bastard
ReplyDeleteHis father is gay too so like father like son. His mum did ashawo work in Chanchaga Niger state.
DeleteLol. So this the aboki guy I hate so much. Anyway God save you say Na Nigerian u be. Nice pic. But I still hate aboki leaders especially and think they are dead weight on the south.
DeleteSee your long neck,lol...nice pix.
ReplyDeleteLinda please gimme his phone number! * wink* Abi u don't want LIb wedding?
ReplyDeleteStupid gay boi
ReplyDeleteAboki Weytin u carry shoya aboki Weytin u carry Shoya E ga na kwa December? Why not E ga na kwa December? Why not hehehe Aboki warri boy u fine sha
ReplyDeleteCute him
ReplyDeleteAnd he shared his pictures for what exactly ? Lily i can't remember you placing an advert for "a leppa picture contest"! SMH
ReplyDeleteok o.
ReplyDeletesharp
ReplyDeleteAwwww so u handsome like dz Aboki?? Oya cum propose asap!
ReplyDelete*lib's namesake*
Handsome bobo!
ReplyDeleteHe try. But his coment no dey always make sense
ReplyDeleteOmo the pics try shaa
DeleteNot bad
ReplyDeleteSo ds is d aboki, 1st born of Baba Go-slow, lol
ReplyDelete#*karlishah
Linda pls can I have his num dis is kind of guy I admire. So cute.
ReplyDeleteAll these LIB celebs, I hail! From the grand master Bonario to that skinny one. I'm waiting to see the face of Wilhemina Moses abi na wetin she call herself, that one na Elenu. Una wehdon.
ReplyDelete*side eyes*
Delete@anony. Sorry, u cant see willhemnna moses's face lol. Linda is like former president jonathan, she doesnt like ppl who oppose her when she's wrong lol. I will always oppose her whenever she posts a wrong opinion under news. News shd be posted "as it is"
Deleteok he's actually a cool dude
ReplyDeletena u be that aboki da warri boy wey dey disturb for LIB? I see
ReplyDeleteHehhehehehehhehe aboki aboki!!!u really looks gud/cute,aunty linda is unfair ooo,u dn't wanna share a female lib reader pic....
ReplyDeleteE try but e 2 lean.
ReplyDeleteAboki Da warri Boy chop up.
Dooooooh
He's gay
ReplyDeleteOk.
DeleteAs in. Byee
DeleteI think he is deformed otherwise wasup with the limping looking leg.
ReplyDeleteHe's actually good looking. I wouldn't have imagined that he would look half as good as this, nice one.
ReplyDelete#TeamBlessed#
He's actually good looking. I wouldn't have imagined that he would look half as good as this, nice one.
ReplyDelete#TeamBlessed#
so make we do wetin?
ReplyDeleteLet d yabbin begin lool
ReplyDeleteHe z a fyn thou
For fictional stories check out my blog @ www.itsdidisblog.blogspot.com
Really looking abokish. So na cos of Linda u go snap pinshure abi? Isoraii. Nice one sha
ReplyDeleteSo dis is how u look, n u still yab onyx.
ReplyDeleteHe truly looks like an aboki.
ReplyDeleteThis guy na find guy oo..... The guy we dey competition with me for first to comment. ....
ReplyDeleteJobless boy ya did he send in d pix mtcheww aboki d hausa boy beta Go and look 4 somtin meaningful 2 do wif ya life mtchewww other dan trying to b popular on lib.. Anywayz nice pix u got
ReplyDeleteLib freak
It is u that don't have work to do. Insulting someone this early morning u look worse
DeleteU look worse yaself nonsense.. u want 2 use me and bcom famous on dis blog am sorry go and hv several seats
DeleteLib freak
He doesn't look as stupid as he sounds. LIB, making the ignoramus of this generation happy since time immemorial.
ReplyDeleteFuck... Lmaooooo!
DeleteHahaahaahaaaaaa
Deleteheheh
ReplyDeleteWarri Boyz nor dey carry last.....if e red na draw... .9ice 1 aboki....d soft warriboy
DeleteWarri Boyz nor dey carry last.....if e red na draw... .9ice 1 aboki....d soft warriboy......NAWAS....ALLAH ya barmana kai
DeleteE try
ReplyDeleteHim try sha!!!
ReplyDeletecool...
ReplyDeleteSeennnn
ReplyDeleteSeeen
ReplyDeleteGood looking nice concept
ReplyDeleteNot an eye sore like ONYX... We thank God
ReplyDeleteWill u keep quiet? Meshunu dia
DeleteOnyx I see you're here to fire anybody that mentions your name nice move btw aboki is handsome plus he looks like wale ojo that guy in maami movie
DeleteU should not have answered, ur answer depicts u r already feeling defeated.
DeleteI actually like d answer...and d fact that it's humourous.
DeleteSo Aboki na fine boy sef.
ReplyDeleteDan kwalisa...nice shot
ReplyDeleteUr two different personality Aboki. Ugly on comments and a little bit hansom on picture, just like Bonario Nwa furu efu!
ReplyDeletenot bad
ReplyDeleteGood looking
ReplyDeleteMoye says so via BB Passport courtesy LIB....
Boda monye commented today after him collect linda's passport him retire
Deletenot bad
ReplyDeleteNa wah oh
ReplyDeleteGirl go pose hang leg boy go pose hang leg too?
Shuuuuuu
But wait oh tailor just run this cloth for you na why u come pose quick for us?
Looooooooool
Cool cloth though
Lexira
Dirty boy !!!
ReplyDeleteAbokidafineboi
ReplyDeleteWhat should we do with pictures of this jobless fellow? Mstchew.
ReplyDeleteWhat should we do with pictures of this jobless fellow? Mstchew.
ReplyDeleteIssorai
ReplyDeleteAbokiDaWarriBoy, you fine small sha.. how Jos?
ReplyDeleteIssorai
ReplyDeleteSo handsome he is...
ReplyDeleteD last pics I saw of him when he was@Abuja wit Bonario is quite different frm dis for d difference is obviously clear.
All nice and good, I bless d Lord we hav such a handsome and lovely dude on LIB and am so happy 2b part of dis prestigious blog.
I hope soonest we wil hav LIB couple curtsy AbokiDaWarriBoy & Wilhemoses or Cute G or any of d prominent and single ladies on LIB.
AbokiDaWarriBoy, dis goes 2u- we r expecting and waiting to hear wedding bells invitation frm u asap so dat all dis posing wil not b in vain.
Long Live LIB!
He truly looks like an aboki,abeg swerve.
ReplyDeleteNo Comment
ReplyDeleteBut beta than posting Oynx pictures
So this is face that was supporting sanusi with his teenage bride. very wowo boy.
ReplyDeleteHe fyn small
ReplyDeleteMtschewww, Abeg Linda is ds one news. wat are supposed to do wt his pics.
ReplyDeleteCute cute
ReplyDeleteGrown ass man..wetin dey hungry u na 2 snap picture n send 2 lib. ..oya clap 4 yourself....onyx copycat
ReplyDeleteTruly na Aboki you be, you resemble them wella plus your dressing. Ekwe Ekwe lol
ReplyDeleteNah real aboki
ReplyDeleteshare hpotos for what biko? what is he selling, promoting or launching.. Abeg gerrrara here jor
ReplyDeleteNa real aboki sef bt wth nice comments always
ReplyDeleteAboki inside out
ReplyDeleteWats ur facebook name dan uwa?
ReplyDeleteDude why are u keeping ur leg like a woman?..it's obvious u r a faggot..not interested
ReplyDeleteCool LIB stars
ReplyDeleteThat vuvuzela P guy
Fine boi
ReplyDeleteOkk , he is jst there
ReplyDeleteFine boy no pimples.
ReplyDeleteYour comment will be visible after approval.
Young boy!!!! Engr Emy
ReplyDeleteAboki...mkpor gi I ga aza mu??
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteAs a married woman, I comment my reserve.
ReplyDeleteAllah raya mana kai!
ReplyDeletedis how u look? wow! looks can b very deceptive.... just imagining meeting u on d road, one wud think u are very busy person making money.. not knowing u are one of dem jobless youths we have in 9ja, waiting patiently for Linda Ikeji's end of yr 100k.
ReplyDeleteThis is not nice.. Smh
DeleteHahahahahha @Anon ur so funny
DeleteLib freak
No wonder e get bad mouth! Cute thou but I don't like lanky guys......maybe adobi will go for you
ReplyDeletewait o... is ur leg bent normally, or dat one na posing? Lol
ReplyDeletemeanwhile, guy, go hustle for money... popular LIB no be achievement ooo... u can make more money dan Linda Ikeji... all dis posing n sending pics to Linda, waiting for 100k at end of d yr... Time dey go oooo
- Words From D WISE ONE!
I know this guy will fuck a lot of ladies here with this lil show. fuck safely bro.
ReplyDeleteHe plays for the other team isnt this obvious
DeleteHhahhahahahahahah .... well cute Guy shaaaa ...
ReplyDeletePlease Visit … Vɪᴠɪᴀɴ Bʟᴏɢ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ .... Lᴏᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜ Aʟʟ ….. Thanks … ㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙
Hhahhahahahahahah .... Nice one .....
ReplyDeletePlease Visit … Vɪᴠɪᴀɴ Bʟᴏɢ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ .... Lᴏᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜ Aʟʟ ….. Thanks … ㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙㊙
Onyx fine pass this one
ReplyDeleteHe's gay
ReplyDeleteSeems like u dnt have any other thing to blog about. If we all begin to send our pix here ur blog will turn to instangram. Take note.
ReplyDeleteWho hin hep???
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteNice tho
ReplyDeleteNot bad
ReplyDeleteMy Aboki bro!
ReplyDeleteNice pix aboki
ReplyDeleteDavido's Driver, for your mind now! Who told you, u are even popular?
ReplyDeleteYou guys wi not kill me with laugh..He's handsome... and for all the ladies crushing, Pls note that no guy like him is totally single...
ReplyDeletehe looks cute,haters, go hug transformers
ReplyDeletefor me ooooooo.... ABOKI naa ABOKI...... anyway you understand it shaa.......LOL.
ReplyDeletefor me ooooooo.... ABOKI naa ABOKI...... anyway you understand it shaa.......LOL.
ReplyDeletefor me ooooooo.... ABOKI naa ABOKI...... anyway you understand it shaa.......LOL.
ReplyDeleteAboki na aboki, see as e be like kpanla fish
ReplyDeletehahahhahaahah..ooo nooo... this guy you just dug your grave with this pix you sent to Lib...
ReplyDeleteEmperor
ReplyDeletelooking very local.... have u guys imagined the editing that has been done to dis picture???? Aboki go nd wait for ur grand daughters age b4 u get married...local hausa idiot
ReplyDeleteDitomatic? Datz j-town man,no wonder d swagz...show dem hw we roll down here dude.
ReplyDeleteAbeg, na today be him birthday? Me i no risi gbogbo nonsense yi ke... #nicepicsthough
ReplyDeleteAboki with swag.
ReplyDeleteIt's cute, but I think I'm better. Just look at photo.
ReplyDeleteHe looks as foolish as his comments
ReplyDeletethese are the superstars of Linda ikeji blog,hahahahahahahahaja,jokers
ReplyDeleteAboki fine boy, you try
ReplyDeleteEwww ugly faggot,uncircumcised bitch,mtseeeeeew
ReplyDeleteRemember this s how u curse out pple
ReplyDeleteOK ma
ReplyDeleteDis wan na Onyxx Elder brother. He looks good dough apart 4rm his kind of stature.....
ReplyDeleteMine coming soon
ReplyDeleteHi Aboki, you really look good and I believe you will go far in fashion line. great job bro.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks to Linda for promoting the youths, God Bless you Amen.
Aboki ka hadu sosai, kayi kyau dan gaye! Handsome dude!
ReplyDeleteLol child no wonder
ReplyDelete