Irish girl sends a complaint to Lucozade and gets an epic response from them | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Irish girl sends a complaint to Lucozade and gets an epic response from them

Irish girl Katie Yore, enjoyed spraying her boyfriend with a bit of Lucozade Sport but she was annoyed when she bought a new bottle and realized the bottle caps used on the popular drink had been switched. She discovered what had previously been an X shaped slit had been altered to more of a colander like lid. So she wrote to Lucozade Sport.

She wrote: "Dear lucozade sport, Today I encountered a huge change in my life, it broke my heart.
"My boyfriend tried to be funny and failed so I decided the best thing to do was spray him with my lucozade sport but when I went to, nothing.
"On closer inspection to my horror, I realised that, the x shaped slit in a flexible plastic opening had been removed and instead in place of it, this shower head wannabe.
"This has been the biggest disappointment of my year along with the fact freddos are readily approaching the outrageous price of 40c. Things need to change. Your appalled customer, Katie."
Then Lucozade responds:

"Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to contact us about this issue and the recent heartbreak it has caused in your life.
"At Lucozade Sport we’re constantly striving to improve our products for our customers and the new cap allows you to get just the right amount of liquid from the bottle and is easier to drink without having to pause. It is designed to work better during sport.
"We don't recommend soaking your boyfriend with any of our Lucozade Sport products as they are designed and intended for sports hydration...

54 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lovely response.
      ~D great anonymous!

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahhaha.... Mass soakage with water?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful response

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epic really???? Linda u misuse that word girl......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister Linda! how is this one news again this dominican morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic!















    #IT will ONLY get BETTER
    #it MUST end IN praise

    ReplyDelete
  7. C cool sense of humour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both Lucazade boost and the babe fit their self because they are clowns

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually laughed out loud ...Lucozade's reply was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He he he! I don't dy with laughter for here. D response is so hilarious. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He he he! I don't dy with laughter for here. D response is so hilarious. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He he he! I don't dy with laughter for here. D response is so hilarious. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol. Funny people. The customer service over there is usually hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lolz,this one hilarious die,happy sunday. TIMLEYIN BLESSING

    ReplyDelete
  15. hmmmm seen sha



    Aunty linda....

    ReplyDelete
  16. hmmmm seen sha



    Aunty linda....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Weapon of mass soakage! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. For your MTN data: WhatsApp: 0703 488 6533: BBM pin: 560F513B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Weapon of mass soakage...lol.




















    #TeamBlessed#

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahahaha!
    Weapon of mass soakage!!!
    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lolzzz....very funny. Nigerian customer service will insult the heck out of you instead

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol, now this is an epic response.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice weapon, I wanna have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So..after reading I starting crying ...smh !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very polite response. Me like

    ReplyDelete
  26. The whole thing from beginning to end, is clearly just an advert by Lucozade to get the message across to us all, that they have changed their packaging. The way social media is used these days...I just tire.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looooooooooool best reply ever

    ReplyDelete
  28. They hav told her wht she intends to hear and I hope she wis satisfied wit d response she got.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Epic response

    (Dabbys Collection): Human hair attachment for sale @ a very affordable price....solid chicks dont use synthetic for braids again..quality you can trust is also reuseable add me up...2ACD448B

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hilarious......

    i love it when brands can take Jokes and respond accordingly

    brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lol! this is so funny

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts