75 year old mother of former Sokoto gubernatorial candidate abducted | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 4 October 2015

75 year old mother of former Sokoto gubernatorial candidate abducted

The Police in Sokoto on Saturday confirmed the abduction of Hajiya Fatima Mohammed,  a 75-year- old woman, by unknown people.
The Command’s Spokesman, Mr Sabo Kurawa, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Sokoto that the incident occurred at about 8: p.m. on Wednesday in Kebbe, Sokoto.
The victim is said to be the Mother of Alhaji Yusha’u Kebbe, the state’s 2011 gubernatorial candidate of the defunct All Nigeria People’s Party (ANPP).

Kurawa, said the whereabouts of the Hajiya Mohammed was still unknown because the kidnappers still haven't contacted the family of the victim or asked for a ransom.
He said: ” We are doing everything humanly possible to trace her whereabouts and free her safely from her abductors.
"We are, however, soliciting the support of the public by rendering useful intelligence reports that may lead to the successful rescue of the kidnapped woman.”
Alhaji Yusha’u Kebbe confirmed the abduction of his mother, saying:
"It is true that my mother has been kidnapped". "However, this is only what I can say for now apart from seeking for fervent prayers from the public for her safe return to her family".

20 comments:

  1. This is crazy....they won kuku kill the old woman





    Seyilicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100 million ransom?
      ~D great anonymous!

      Delete
  2. Hian! Who are d people doing Dis rubbish kwanu??? I hope she returns back home safely. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hian! Who are d people doing Dis rubbish kwanu??? I hope she returns back home safely. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hian! Who are d people doing Dis rubbish kwanu??? I hope she returns back home safely. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reali don't understand....75yrs old....I pray she returns safely....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray she's found hale and hearty


    ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

    ReplyDelete
  7. This yeye kidnappers don come again,may the Lord save her,happy sunday. TIMLEYIN BLESSING

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ghen! Fulani herdsmen are not smilling.no need to ask for prayers sir,just put some of those stolen money aside, and pray for them to make contact.the police will be useless in this case as usual.you are well aware of Chief Olu's case

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even old women.. nawa 4pple o!



    Aunty linda imagine

    ReplyDelete
  10. May God help d Sokoto police force to locate her.




    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kidnapping is on the rise all of a sudden in recent times. The government better do something about it soon o. I pray she's found hale hearty.




















    #TeamBlessed#

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why do I have a feeling that the polife know about all these abductions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chai















    #IT will ONLY get BETTER
    #it MUST end IN praise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chai















    #IT will ONLY get BETTER
    #it MUST end IN praise

    ReplyDelete
  15. This abduction of a thing is getting out of hand.

    Looking for a roommate/flatmate to stay with u or got a room/flat you want to rent out click here to specify who u need and get offers.

    Looking for a room/flat to rent for a long or short period of time click here to tell us what you need and get offers immediately for free.

    N.B Add photos to increase your chances of geting offers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I pray for her safe return and also those responsible for dis act should b caught and brought to book accordingly.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts