Stunning new photos of pregnant Stephanie Linus | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Friday, 7 August 2015

Stunning new photos of pregnant Stephanie Linus

More beautiful photos from her Genevieve magazine shoot... pregnancy suits her!

76 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dazzling in while.. Lovely❤️

      Delete
    2. Dazzling in white.. Lovely❤️

      Delete
    3. Dazzling in white.. Lovely❤️

      Delete
    4. Thank God she is well dressed unlike some pregnant ladies pics dat they r nude...

      Dis shows d type of classy personality dat she is. I wish her safe delivery in adv and God bless her.

      Delete
    5. Is it true pregnant women fart a lot?i hope not cos i wont stand my future wife making a fool of herself by farting up and down when i put a baby in her!

      Delete
    6. @anon 10.25, u are just an immature mutula. I pity ur future wife. SMH

      Delete
    7. @anon 10.25:ur comment shows ur personality.nasty guy

      Delete
  2. A WOMAN IS MORE ATTRACTIVE WHEN SHE IS COVERED UP, JUST SAYING AND I AM A GUY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THUMBS UP FOR COVERING UP AND NOT FOLLOWING THOSE OLOSHI BABES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beauty! I can't wait ooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God she is well dressed unlike some pregnant ladies pics dat they r nude. Dis shows d type of classy personality dat she is. I wish her safe delivery in adv and God bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the few decent women in nollywood... Keep making us proud, wishing u safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God she is well dressed unlike some pregnant ladies pics dat they r nude. Dis shows d type of classy personality dat she is. I wish her safe delivery in adv and God bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pics.....visit galaxygist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safe delivery dear,it suits every lady,i wish you same linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is tasteful. Not like the women that feel they must pose naked

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is how she should look not with those her raggedy wigs, look how shes glowing

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pic...





    meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pic...





    meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww! She looks so cute.
    Pregnancy sure looks good on her.

    ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

    ReplyDelete
  16. She should go and rest abeg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Onye osu imi", go and hang yourself. And with such comment good things will see you and pass. Am a big Fan of Steph..wish her safe delivery.

      Delete
  17. Stunning! wish her a safe delivery.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's beautiful and her hair is wow gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  19. BABE U R BEAUTIFUL...TOMJERRYSWIT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow.....she looks divine. Pregnancy really does look good on her. Safe delivery in advance dear.






    #TeamBlessed#

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful woman God wil also bless me to be more finer during my pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  23. So stunning! Wow! She is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Her height is amazing...beautiful african woman....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suits her wella

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank God she wear dress and not nude pregnant photo. Decency runs in the blood. If you ain't garit, you ain't garit it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats to her again but this is photo editing correct.her face is times 3 of this right now but its ok.its a blessing.safe delivery Mrs Linus I

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful.I wish you a safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  29. She's really glowing. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  30. She's really glowing. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  31. She's really glowing. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  32. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Aawwww...:D Sooo BEAUTIFUL!
    Congrats again Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow,this is breathtaking. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this lady so much





    HOL

    ReplyDelete
  36. D joys of motherhood. Cnt wait mehn





























    Lib freak

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pregnancy suits her indeed... God bless you Stephie.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful. She fine no be small... I love the hair style looking like a yoruba lady. I love



    That vuvuzela P guy

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful. She fine no be small... I love the hair style looking like a yoruba lady. I love



    That vuvuzela P guy

    ReplyDelete
  40. She's looking so pretty. It's like the sex of the baby is a boy...

    ReplyDelete
  41. So lovely indeed....I wish her safe delivery Inadvance

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love her more

    ReplyDelete
  43. YOU LOOK BETTER PLATTING YOUR HAIR THAN USING WIG , YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Saw it on IG n I ws lyk wow!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Safe delivery .one of the most beautiful lady in Nollywood with class.

    ReplyDelete
  46. SO beauuuuuuuuuuuu...i iove it

    ReplyDelete
  47. She's India Arie's twin across the world in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  49. She's beautiful! Wishing her safe delivery....

    ReplyDelete
  50. waooo....she's so BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts