Bethany Harvey was taking a Snapchat image of herself and
her nephew, but says she never expected a creepy presence to pop in for
the snap. Bethany, from Northern Ireland, explained:
"I was taking a picture on Snapchat of my nephew and I, but my sister jumped into the background so I captioned the picture 'photo bombed!' I set the picture as my story so everyone could see it."
But Bethany didn't notice anything amiss with the sweet snap until later that evening, reports the Irish Mirror.
"A friend of mine came to my house that night and pointed out what
looks to be a woman with her hands folded on her knees in the
background, baring in mind the picture was taken facing the living room
door. Although we can't see the face of the figure the rest of it is as clear as day."
And Bethany is adamant that there was no one else in the room when
the picture was taken:
"There was nobody else in the living room at the
time, except for the ghost girl in the purple dress."
Source: Irish Mirror
Lol they got the attention...
ReplyDeleteWow! This is possible. I watch lots of crime investigation channels and also d stories about hunted houses. U just find out that most houses r haunted cuz whites hardly build their own houses they mostly rent. And who knows what could have happened to d previous occupants?
DeleteGhost alert!!!
DeleteHiaaan! This white people sef.
DeleteSmh.... *yawns*
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmmmm
DeleteD baby she's carrying looks like ghost sef...na dem sabi jare
DeleteLol...U no well oo
DeleteAre these things actually true. They appear so unreal. 1 thess 5:22. @Bishop_Dammy
ReplyDeleteNdi ocha echekwamu na unu ekwenyeghi na ghost! Lolo1
ReplyDeleteNne biko wat part of ibo r u frm? Hope u not trying to copy Moses cos she's got brain more Dan u o!
DeleteStory for the gods
ReplyDeleteUbanagum
Yea! Really story 4 d gods..
DeleteLol...ghost mood!!
ReplyDeleteHow Possible Is this Na,??
ReplyDelete.
.
.
.NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..
Seems dis is d new way of getting attention, she didn't see d ghost,but a camera lens saw d ghost? Trash
ReplyDeletenow singing, there's something new in the neighborhood,who you gonna call, GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!
ReplyDeletenow singing, there's something new in the neighborhood,who you gonna call, GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHm olodo..it's when there's something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call.ghostbusters lmAooo
DeleteTanananana
DeleteNa lie!
ReplyDeleteDS GHOST THNG ON SELFIE IS IT NEW??TOMJERRYSWIT
ReplyDeleteI hear. Ogbenje..... Witch.... Lol. That's a design from the shirt of the woman stand at the back. Engr Emy
ReplyDeleteReally weird.
DeleteAll this photobomb ghost this days sef
ReplyDeleteAre they sure is ghost?
Hahahah 'in DSTV's voice,,,ghost r everywhere,, to snap go dey fear person now
ReplyDeleteAunty Linda we also have daily mail app your lifting is getting out of hand jeeez!
ReplyDelete@Emilian: Story for d gods
ReplyDeleteDon't believe in ghost
ReplyDelete@Emilian: Story for d gods!!!
ReplyDeleteBut where is the pix now?
ReplyDeletewait!!! Wat is ds ghost girl? Ghost child appearin in peoples fotos??? Huh??? I dnt believe ds.
ReplyDeleteLmfaooo @ juliet twin sister,biko u for atleast introduce yourself na.
DeleteNa wao,ds one own job much pass d first Juliet.This one also forget to tel Linda to take more, may b Na Jotter she go soon say mak Linda de take soon
DeleteStory for the gods
ReplyDeletewait!!! Wat is ds ghost girl? Ghost child appearin in peoples fotos??? Huh??? I dnt believe ds.
ReplyDeletewait!!! Wat is ds ghost girl? Ghost child appearin in peoples fotos??? Huh??? I dnt believe ds.
ReplyDeletewait!!! Wat is ds ghost girl? Ghost child appearin in peoples fotos??? Huh??? I dnt believe ds.
ReplyDeletewait!!! Wat is ds ghost girl? Ghost child appearin in peoples fotos??? Huh??? I dnt believe ds.
ReplyDeletewait!!! Wat is ds ghost girl? Ghost child appearin in peoples fotos??? Huh??? I dnt believe ds.
ReplyDeleteknock it off already,tired of all thz ghost stories haba!if y'all find it funny why nt tell it 2 ur kids or better still mk a lullaby out of em so u cn b sing fr ur kids @nights.enough!!!
ReplyDeleteaittyfinest xyz
I don't like dis kinda of stories.. I sleep alone
ReplyDeleteAll these ghosts in photos are becoming too much ooooo. Soon dem ghosts go start to dey form pouting and tongues out. They need prayers in their families
ReplyDeleteScary indeed... Too good to b true and dis is just for publicity attentions. Pls all dis noise abt ghost should stop except there is some other tin behind it.
ReplyDeleteAll is well..
ReplyDeleteAll is well..
ReplyDeleteJeeeez ghosty tinz de fall out dis dayz o.
ReplyDeleteThis is not even scary Kankan. They should be pranking themselves. All these oyinbo people ehn..., and you Linda,be forming aje butter there you hear? like say if you see ghost,you no go fight am.
ReplyDeleteVery strange..dey should just move to another house.
ReplyDeleteHate ghost stories. It scare me to dead.
ReplyDeleteAll these ghost sightings, are we safe?
ReplyDeleteHmmmm..Spirit oooo, all this oyinbo peopel, their winchcraft na wa!
ReplyDeleteLINDA I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT
All these ghost foto bombing pics anyhow these days. Calls for serious reflection tho!
ReplyDeleteGhost everywhere
ReplyDeletehmmmmmmmmm.
ReplyDeletescary
This ghost of a thing is really everywhere now, it will soon happen in Nija. #lindaNwunne
ReplyDeleteThat's their headache abeg. I don't want to probe what I ain't ready to know. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteThat's their headache abeg. I don't want to probe what I ain't ready to know. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteThat's their headache abeg. I don't want to probe what I ain't ready to know. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteThat's their headache abeg. I don't want to probe what I ain't ready to know. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteA member of ur family just joined the club...sure we should be expecting the rest of them soon.
DeleteBy the time each of u send 10comments on a single post,the blog go explode
From a frd of the Iwuno's
All these photoshopped ghosts don tire people o. Tomorrow another person will bring a pic of the ghost pooing n weeing with them in the toilet...lol
ReplyDeleteall dese ghost stories everyhwre
ReplyDeletecan these white girls all take a chill pill plssss
Why 9ja camera no dey capture ghost. Only oyibo ghost na dey pose to snap picture . Abeg linda give us another gist
ReplyDeleteWonder how much Irish mirror paid for this crap.
ReplyDelete...Mama J...
There's something called ghost camera!....y'all Americans should stop deceiving ppl.... ##sipping my cold water
ReplyDeleteHmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI blv ds, i hv spotted one in a pix taken in my lecturer's office here in uniport. First we thought it was a joke, we went in to show d lecturer the pix cuz of hw close we are and he begged d pix not b mentioned to any other person in school. I bcame scared. He urged me to send it to him nd delete it from mine. I suspect him since then
ReplyDeletemake them go do deliverance ooooo. this one no bi small thing. oooo
ReplyDeleteNah wah o, all these scary stories
ReplyDeleteD baby she's carrying looks like ghost sef...na dem sabi jare
ReplyDeleteHere we go with this ghost story again. I choose not to believe !! Photo shop
ReplyDeleteWetin naaaa? What now? Rubbish.
ReplyDeleteKinda hard to believe....
ReplyDeleteheheheheh!!! things are happening
ReplyDeleteGHOSTS
ReplyDeleteits a BARBIE!!!!!!
ReplyDelete