More photos of GEJ & Buhari at the peace accord signing today
More photos from the peace accord signing in Abuja today March 26th ahead of Saturday's election. It was brokered by Gen. Abubakar who is pictured behind them. More photos after the cut...
Look fresh indeed. Wht does d eyes dat use glass see other than d opposite. Dis my retired father age mate wil b forced into compulsory retirement after March 28th when GEJ wil defeat him hands down. Mark my words.
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; GC , the fish I caught in primary school, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on GC, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.!!!!
Hehe..I trust Gen Abubakar na if dem wan fight him go just go inbetween them and tell them to kill him too. But am glad that didn't happen. There shall be in peace even after the election
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; GC , the fish I caught in primary school, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on GC, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.!!!!
Hehehehe hehehehe, wonders shall never end! see Gej and Buhari smiling and holding hands and we are here killing ourselves. Youths, please be warned and be useful to yourselves.
It's not only4dem 2sign peace accord, dey should tell their supporters to take it easy, there has been series of fighting &shooting 2day alone all in d name of campaign
This are the kind of things we expect from OBJ and also from GMB. GMB should stop dragging posts and positions with his children. Must he be president before he can make a meaniful contribution to the Nigeria State?
He started the monthly sanitation we all do today. U eva heard of war against indiscipline. Its either u were not born at that time, or u ave memory loss. Infact he is the only military leader that has such an enduring legacy.
I pity those who come here to yearn okpata because of these politician who does not care whether you exit or not.My people be wise Bikonu. I pity the political thugs who will be used as an escape goat for these over zealous politicians on Saturday. I pity all those Libers fighting here in this forum insulting and cursing themselves out. Go into these politicians accounts you will faint by the number of money you will find there, while you, yourself and I will struggle, buy fuel for our gen, to charge our computers or cell phones. These people are only using u and I to make themselves happy, They continue to form one party or another, or migrating to a party which they think will favo0r them. Look at them very well, they all know what they know. Be warned!
This is the bigger picture What of the local picture??? Can they control their touts at the state,local and ward levels from violent behaviour??? God help us.
Praying fervently for peaceful election on Saturday . Am in Chicago now but my heart is in Nigeria . May the lord's will be done. No violence my people. Nigeria belongs to us all.
Foolishness is when u go to London to campaign with people that have no PVC. »Insane is wen u've been shouting "up Nepa" since u were born and expect President Jonathan to be a magician in 4years. »Madness is wen u spend 4, 5 or 6yrs in the university reading day and night to get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »Olodo is when u use broom to sweep without using Parker to pack d dirt. »Barawo is wen u say u and your members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) owns half of Lagos. »Foolishness is when an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics". ...Ewu is when a man says he will equate naira to d same as dollars if he wins bcos he does not know the dynamics of economics. ....vote wisely...
Will keep saying this till morrow...this Buhari looks sick....upon all d money he has, he looks like some1 that's mal-nourished , like he doesn't feed well or something like that...no offence ooo Buhari's fans......instead of giving d likes of Fashola this Presidential Candidate, they brought out sm1 dats close to his grave ....Yar'adua story bout to repeat itself....am just saying †ђξ truth Meanwhile Jonathan is busy smiling like a confused human being he is...
You are clearly an illiterate. One of those who believe, being overweight is ' chopping life'.When your fat Igbo brother die from heart conditions, you point to an imaginary 'wicked' uncle.Mtcheeeeew.
I wish there is a way we could like and dislike some comment on this platform! Most folks ranting about GMB and GEJ here got no PVC, they keep voting opn social media and blogs. Go out and make a statement on Saturday, be guided by you sense of reasoning and not by ethnic or religious sentiment. Everything we've been seeing are all DRAMA, who will WIN will WIN. But let God's will be DONE. Says Tsticks.
We're are other candidates? Is dis election just btw pres goodluck jonathan and gen buhari? Goodluck will abide but I fear if buhari wills.. he shall abide anyway cos he got no choice GEJtill2019
Despite all the workout video and "race for life" shouting i'm young and fit. Please who looks unfit in this photo? The difference is clear.GEJ is Nothing but a fraud. The sad part is, most of the people in this country have really low IQ and that's a real shame
Someone remind me how old GMB IS AGAIN? Look at the man they say works out 2hours everyday and is "supposed to be a youth'' versus the supposed old man.
OMG! I laugh in Chinese...... They could even smile and shake hands but some daft niggas be wanting to kill themselves. I only pray for a peaceful election.
Saibuhari Lindaobserve
ReplyDelete@Sad baba
DeleteI am proudly @Gejist.
Final burial of APC
Compulsory retirement of @Buhari
Till Monday wen I go come laugh anti @Jonathan people here
Shit go commit for some people yansh.
@Galore
If I hear say d hugging n smiling go down well, 4 whr? Bt buhari really look fresh in dos pics o
DeleteLook fresh indeed. Wht does d eyes dat use glass see other than d opposite. Dis my retired father age mate wil b forced into compulsory retirement after March 28th when GEJ wil defeat him hands down. Mark my words.
DeleteListening to 2face - e be like say
DeleteI feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; GC , the fish I caught in primary school, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on GC, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.!!!!
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteDey dere make pant dey wear u
Your comment just make me Lol
@Galore
I can see you are the first. You cant beat me to it brov. Lindaobserve
DeleteLike seriously? Whoever you are just funny to the bones. Seriously laughing in blues here.
DeleteBusy Fingers.
Idiot you are the first to comment haha
DeleteIdiot you aren't the first to comment haha
DeleteErrm... Sorry, u r not d first but d 2nd. Try again. *big grin*
DeleteJesus is Lord.
Aww we gonna hv cute president soon, #SaiBuhari
DeleteHahahahaha Laws! I can't
DeleteSorry try harder.. . Lmao. Those you call CHANGE are dropouts from almighty PDP. Make sure you Vote Real Change VOTE GEJ
DeleteGuy u need meds
DeleteLmao...craay peeps just full naija...*laffing in tibet...yayayayayayayayayay!!!
DeleteI just couldn't let this slide. It was too funny. You can give comedy a shot. People have made big money from that. *still laughing* ----C21
DeleteLoooool...walahi this guy is high on some hard drugs*can't stop laughing*
DeleteDeceive not them
ReplyDeleteEven a blind man can read the writings
On the wall.
Hehe..I trust Gen Abubakar na if dem wan fight him go just go inbetween them and tell them to kill him too. But am glad that didn't happen. There shall be in peace even after the election
DeleteIf I hear say dis is cuming 4rm dere hrt
ReplyDeleteI feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; GC , the fish I caught in primary school, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on GC, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.!!!!
ReplyDeleteU are high on urself and LIB..Lol so funny
DeleteMeanwhile some people are busy killing themselves on top their matter..
ReplyDeleteAbel help me tell d idiots that are killing dem self like chickens ooo.
DeleteGood! Good!! Good!!! Let them congratultates GEJ in lieu of his victory on March 28th. Congrats in adv to GEJ.
ReplyDeleteHugging and smiling at each other while idiots and ignorant sycophants kill one another here in the name of die-hard political party supporters! #SMH
ReplyDeletehmmm!!! behind every smile.....
ReplyDeletePlease click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips
not lyk dat first meetin of peace accord one person almost force d other for a hug...TOMJERRYSWIT
ReplyDeleteHmm it is well
ReplyDeleteGmb abeg carry ur badluck and shift frm my president....
ReplyDeleteWiheminna moses carry ur bad luck shift from lib make we see road. Silly ass
DeleteGej and Buhari who get bad luck pass mumu.
DeleteU and Ur entire household are the one with bad luck, Omo ale jati jati.
DeleteHmm it is well....
ReplyDeleteIts all phony jare nd pple are killing themselves.
ReplyDeleteHehehehe hehehehe, wonders shall never end! see Gej and Buhari smiling and holding hands and we are here killing ourselves. Youths, please be warned and be useful to yourselves.
ReplyDeleteBuhari looking so fresh nd cute, Doesn't look unhealthy 2me.#Come march 28, buhari shall take over aso rock.
ReplyDeleteI love GEJ
ReplyDeleteI love him more...
DeleteGive them guns and bodies will fall..plastic smile..
ReplyDeleteAbdulsalami the photo bomber
ReplyDeleteIt's not only4dem 2sign peace accord, dey should tell their supporters to take it easy, there has been series of fighting &shooting 2day alone all in d name of campaign
ReplyDeleteThis are the kind of things we expect from OBJ and also from GMB. GMB should stop dragging posts and positions with his children. Must he be president before he can make a meaniful contribution to the Nigeria State?
ReplyDeleteI wonder my brother there is nothing we will use to remember him
DeleteI wonder my brother there is nothing GMB has done that will use to remember him
DeleteHe started the monthly sanitation we all do today. U eva heard of war against indiscipline. Its either u were not born at that time, or u ave memory loss. Infact he is the only military leader that has such an enduring legacy.
DeleteCon Men Doing what they are doing best,Fooling Nigerians!
ReplyDeleteIs any1 seeing Buhari's fake Smile?? Dt guy shaaaa
ReplyDeletewow,the same politicians we are killing ourselves over....God hlp us GEJ mind he dey laugh am as victory is sure...Linda see me
ReplyDeleteI pity those who come here to yearn okpata because of these politician who does not care whether you exit or not.My people be wise Bikonu. I pity the political thugs who will be used as an escape goat for these over zealous politicians on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI pity all those Libers fighting here in this forum insulting and cursing themselves out. Go into these politicians accounts you will faint by the number of money you will find there, while you, yourself and I will struggle, buy fuel for our gen, to charge our computers or cell phones. These people are only using u and I to make themselves happy, They continue to form one party or another, or migrating to a party which they think will favo0r them. Look at them very well, they all know what they know. Be warned!
Vote not violence!!!
ReplyDeleteGET is even looking older. Lol
ReplyDeleteThis is the bigger picture
ReplyDeleteWhat of the local picture???
Can they control their touts at the state,local and ward levels from violent behaviour???
God help us.
Buhari looks so handsome..
ReplyDeleteOKORO UPGRADED**
That's d spirit.. Say NO to violence👍.. GEJ we're right behind u.. We're almost there👍
DeleteDis is wot election shud be all about and not beating of war drum.
ReplyDeleteThat's good
ReplyDeleteIs it my eyes or Bu Bu is looking fresher and younger?SaiBaba
ReplyDeleteGood for them, they should abide by it as well. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteGood for them, they should abide by it as well. Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteSAI BUHARI. My next president Insha Allahu, In Jesus name. Amen
ReplyDeleteIf u are for Jesus, be for Jesus. U cannot serve God and mammon at d same time...
DeleteAm for PDP.
ReplyDeleteU sure say dat smile reach down below? Lolz
ReplyDeletePamscrib.blogspot.com
Did Buhari just do some plastic surgeries, he looks a little younger and firmer. Jonathan's pot belly though( A.K.A Chop money)
ReplyDelete....hope it continues after the result has been announced.
ReplyDelete»madness is when you spend 6yrs in d university reading day and night to get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate.
ReplyDelete»madness is when you spend 6yrs in d university reading day and night to get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate.
ReplyDelete»madness is when you spend 6yrs in d university reading day and night to get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate.
ReplyDeletePraying fervently for peaceful election on Saturday . Am in Chicago now but my heart is in Nigeria . May the lord's will be done. No violence my people. Nigeria belongs to us all.
ReplyDeleteSee Gej belle..... diaris God oooo
ReplyDeleteSee GMB fake ass smile
ReplyDeleteFoolishness is when u go to London to campaign with people that have no PVC.
ReplyDelete»Insane is wen u've been shouting "up Nepa" since u were born and expect President Jonathan to be a magician in 4years.
»Madness is wen u spend 4, 5 or 6yrs in the university reading day and night to get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate.
»Olodo is when u use broom to sweep without using Parker to pack d dirt.
»Barawo is wen u say u and your members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) owns half of Lagos. »Foolishness is when an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".
...Ewu is when a man says he will equate naira to d same as dollars if he wins bcos he does not know the dynamics of economics.
....vote wisely...
Step away from the screen & take a walk for some fresh air. It does help to balance the mood
DeleteI totally concur
DeleteI luv dis write up
DeleteOn Point
DeleteWill keep saying this till morrow...this Buhari looks sick....upon all d money he has, he looks like some1 that's mal-nourished , like he doesn't feed well or something like that...no offence ooo Buhari's fans......instead of giving d likes of Fashola this Presidential Candidate, they brought out sm1 dats close to his grave ....Yar'adua story bout to repeat itself....am just saying †ђξ truth
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile Jonathan is busy smiling like a confused human being he is...
Am sure ur father won't look like dat @ 73, am not a fan of any of them, but wen u see d truth please say it, d man looks good 4 som1 who is 73
DeleteYou are clearly an illiterate. One of those who believe, being overweight is ' chopping life'.When your fat Igbo brother die from heart conditions, you point to an imaginary 'wicked' uncle.Mtcheeeeew.
DeleteHer father is sick too......she knows how to identify sick people. Weyrey alasho.
DeleteI like Abdulsalam Abubakar tho.
ReplyDeleteOne nigeria
ReplyDeleteBuhari looks fresh o, looking stress free, he doesn't even look 73.
ReplyDeleteOga Gmb dikwa very fresh o
ReplyDeleteHehehe! We r all waiting.
ReplyDeleteI like Both of them, Whoever win should win-They are all the same, once they get there, they turn their turned down their promises.
ReplyDelete------------------------------------------
Ipad air 2 features and Review
This is it! Meanwhile sm dafts are jst there causing problems for nothing...A word is enough for d wise.
ReplyDeleteI wish there is a way we could like and dislike some comment on this platform! Most folks ranting about GMB and GEJ here got no PVC, they keep voting opn social media and blogs. Go out and make a statement on Saturday, be guided by you sense of reasoning and not by ethnic or religious sentiment. Everything we've been seeing are all DRAMA, who will WIN will WIN. But let God's will be DONE. Says Tsticks.
ReplyDeletelinda how i wish the supporters of buhari saw this today
ReplyDeletelinda i just hope nigerians will know that what is in ones heart is different from whats on his face
ReplyDelete"NIGERIANS BEWARE"
Rosie Said.....This peace accord should be between their political thugs and attack dogs who are ready to maime and kill, not these gentlemen.
ReplyDeleteEven if its not real, praying for peace during this election.
ReplyDeleteWe're are other candidates? Is dis election just btw pres goodluck jonathan and gen buhari? Goodluck will abide but I fear if buhari wills.. he shall abide anyway cos he got no choice
ReplyDeleteGEJtill2019
We can read the handwriting on the wall clearly.
ReplyDeleteCAIN&ABEL preparing to offer their sacrifices before God on the 28th.
we want change ............i want buhari for president......pst.chekeleke
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA IS FATHER MBAKA AGAIN (NEW VIDEO)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRKaR24-qo8&feature=youtu.be
good to see this happen, its election not war
ReplyDeleteat anonymous 4:52..with all your story, you were not even the first to post unfortunately..pele..make u try tommorrow u hear.lol
ReplyDeleteSai baba GMB for sure jana u are failure
ReplyDeleteDespite all the workout video and "race for life" shouting i'm young and fit. Please who looks unfit in this photo? The difference is clear.GEJ is Nothing but a fraud. The sad part is, most of the people in this country have really low IQ and that's a real shame
ReplyDeleteBuhari look like a 50 years old man. Wow...
ReplyDeleteSomeone remind me how old GMB IS AGAIN? Look at the man they say works out 2hours everyday and is "supposed to be a youth'' versus the supposed old man.
ReplyDeleteSAI BABA SAI BUHARI
OMG! I laugh in Chinese......
ReplyDeleteThey could even smile and shake hands but some daft niggas be wanting to kill themselves. I only pray for a peaceful election.
is this there peace whatever going to work i think is time those our leaders should stop deceiving us because i dnt think if dey hv peace in dem
ReplyDelete