Joke Silva shares pic of her mum, wishes her Happy Mother's day | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Joke Silva shares pic of her mum, wishes her Happy Mother's day

Veteran Nollywood actress Joke Silva took to instagram to shower accolades on her mum on Mothers Day today.. In the spirit of today, she wrote;
"Without you....I can't imagine where I would be. My mentor...who allowed me to follow my dream...supported me when it was rough...professional grandmama...thank you God for the honor and privilege to care for you...happy mothering Sunday Dr (mrs) Abimbola Silva...my mum. 2015."
Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there!

52 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nice! Mothers r irreplaceable!

      Delete
    2. Happy mothers day to all mothers in the house and all prospective mothers....Wish u well in IJN.

      Delete
    3. Nice n caring mum!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. 2 my world, Inestimable jewel none can replace her, d prayers of my mom kips mi going her smile melts even d hardest hrt and proud 2 have u as my mother.Thank u, Thank u, Thank u. Nd 2 all mothers,past present nd soon 2 b moms.

      Delete
    2. Happy mothers day to all mothers in the house and all prospective mothers....Wish u well in IJN.

      Delete
    3. Angela, if your mum's smile can melt hardest the hardest of heart, then what are we waiting for to help our insecurity problems. We should take your mum to see Shekau.








      Busy Fingers.

      Delete
  3. So sweet of her, happy mother's day to my sweet mother and my humble self, bcos some day, am gonna be a mother by his grace wen I find the Mr right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't knw wether is just my eyes, from the mix pix photos, the second pix of joke's mother looks so much like olu jacobs... one would think is olu jacobs himself or olu jacobs mother

      Delete
    2. @Anon 11:32, u r not far frm d truth bcos Joke and d hubby no significant difference in their looks. I am suspecting dis couple mayb distant relative or cousin.

      She is carbon copy of her mum. Thumbs up to her for d lovely msg to her mum.

      Delete
  4. On fathers day,u get people posting pics of their mum,something u won't see on mothers day,no matter how great a father is..*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. On fathers day,u get people posting pics of their mum,something u won't see on mothers day,no matter how great a father is..*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    I wish that to my mum too.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she looks quite strong for someone who has given birth to someone of Joke's age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy mothers day mom 💋💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her mama is such a pretty mama. Happy birthday to you mama. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No be birthday, read and digest what you read before you comment. Juliet iwuno take note! !!!!

      Delete
  10. Her mama is such a pretty mama. Happy birthday to you mama. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her mama is such a pretty mama. Happy birthday to you mama. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her mama is such a pretty mama. Happy birthday to you mama. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving this mama Silvia everyday.....what can I do to meet this mama one on one? I don't care what it will cost me. I see my mother in her each time I see her pix.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mothers are the best creation on earth.
    So proud of mine.
    Happy mothering sunday to them all

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joke Silva.. she's a well respected woman.. HMD to your beautiful mummy.. May God keep her for you.. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. ageless joke silver has an ageless mother

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy mothers day to all mothers and intending mothers out there.....God bless us all......Pretty mama Joke






    Moye says so via BB Passport...Courtesy LIB....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely
    She looks like her mum

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww how sweet! They look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy mothers day!

    Auntylindagoddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  21. God bless all mothers. Their are very loving and caring. I wish I have a mother now…. I'd have celebrate her in a big way. My mother used to be the one I cherished most but death took her away all
    of a sudden, many years ago. Love you mum, rest in peace. Happy Mother/Mothering Sunday to all of you that have mothers...

    ReplyDelete
  22. HappY-mother'sdaY 2 my mama,MAy God grant divine health..

    ReplyDelete
  23. HappY-mother'sdaY 2 my mama,MAy God grant divine health..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda,u hardly say a thing abt ur mother,here's a better chance 4u2 say 1/2 nice stuff abt her..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful moma....Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Her mum looks like olu Jacobs in a way

    ReplyDelete
  27. Story for the gods

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy mothers day to you two

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy mothers day to you two

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts