QuickLotto is Now Bigger and Better: Come in, Play and Win | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

QuickLotto is Now Bigger and Better: Come in, Play and Win

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the time to brace up and start winning Big Money without stress. It is very real and happening live on QuickLotto.Net. In fact, ladies too are winning big in Millions. The game is 100% guaranteed by the Nigerian National Lottery Commission, so there is nothing to fear.

We wish to inform you of the option of playing quicklotto draw games via Banks POS terminals and via SMS. These are expected during this first quarter of 2015.
As you play, we look forward to more millionaires this year in our Quick5, Megahammer and Instant Winning games.

How To Play? Click On QUICKLOTTO.NET. As soon as you land on the website, Register with your details. Transfer money from your ATM card into your WALLET on QuickLotto site and play.

Go now: QuickLotto.Net

54 comments:

  1. Ok. Seen. #oneandonlynwa@gmail.com#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Seen. #oneandonlynwa@gmail.com#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intresting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intresting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am coming.


    @Sophia Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Transfer Ke? Nna ode kwa risky.. I dey come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm how do we know its not wayo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't have money on my account, job searching, so how do I play the lotto. So confuse jare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one

    •••QUEENMAYA•••

    ReplyDelete
  10. abeg make play see wheather i fit be the next lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Interesting.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loto wen chop my brother money....dem no free give am till today...one loto Like that....dere name sef don too plenty..,


    Just exploiting gullible Nigerians.... While they become more richer, using ur own money to trade


    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  13. D more you look, d less you see. I'ma pass, never been a kalokalo person. Linda tnx though. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  14. D more you look, d less you see. I'ma pass, never been a kalokalo person. Linda tnx though. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  15. D more you look, d less you see. I'ma pass, never been a kalokalo person. Linda tnx though. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  16. D more you look, d less you see. I'ma pass, never been a kalokalo person. Linda tnx though. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Betting...yuck! can't count the zeros me Buds have "wasted" on this...#no.offense buh the idea of using a hundred bucks to win a million isnt quite an ordeal...#justsaying
    Cherrio.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok

    Kindly check out my blog
    http://pamscrib.blogspot.nl/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful game, we hope to win millions in this game.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhhhhh...bab ijebu/gambling has gone onlline...yeepaa!

    ReplyDelete
  21. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    I hate gambling.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  22. We ve not done with the previous games so far let alone quick one

    Am still saving my RR sport and G wagon money before dec 2015 I ain't dip my hands in my pocket no more for online games

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have being trying o, I pray I win one day

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have being trying o, I pray I win one day

    ReplyDelete
  25. What's it reLated to? Soccer? NumberGuessing?.. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  26. na person wey una go chop him money una dey find
    onyx gf say so

    ReplyDelete
  27. These guys are scammers, didn't complete my game and I was charged, sent them email haven't even heard from them till now.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i prefer Baba ijebu koro koro permin...ok...i no go everr put my atm here..lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are right, the same thing happen to me. They just collected my money without me playing the game. Na wayo.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts