John Legend's wife poses topless in the bathtub in new GQ photo | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

John Legend's wife poses topless in the bathtub in new GQ photo

Another pic from John Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen's risque photo-shoot for GQ magazine just hit the net. In the pic Chrissy is topless in a bathtub while John is looking on with a glass of champagne in hand. It looks like a harmless pic at first until you become a (perv) and zoom in...hehe. Chrissy's nipples are in full display. I zoomed in for y'all. See it after the cut...



127 comments:

  1. Exclusive for public view...
    After all d hubby is there.

    What a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure i saw something like this in the previous pics you posted. *pensive

      Delete
    2. Linda this was among the other ones na haba, why r u like this as if it was a newer one u just posted mchww

      Delete
    3. Na another place pple face go go for dis sweet pic. Na wa for dirty minds oo lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The way we think isn't d way they think. So free them abeg. To her husband its super hot.

      Delete
    2. As far as d husby is cool widit!

      Delete
  3. We saw it yesterday already. Thanks.






    Jesus is Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dnt knw what is wrong wit dis people. Alwaz posting nonsense on de net. #oneandonlynwa@gmail.com#

    ReplyDelete
  5. na today e don tey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Makes Me Wanna Fall In Love!!!

    .
    .
    .Disclaimer:: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DON READ AM YESTERDAY..NICE ONE AND UNTO THE NEXT ONE..

    ReplyDelete
  8. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Lovely couple. My eyes ain't seeing nothing though.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chaai..... See fresh breast......feel like,feel like....Hmmm



    @John dey enjoy....he literally worship his wife




    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda I saw it in the last pic u posted...u must be tired when u posted it for u not to see it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This John Legend and his wife sha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol does that also make u a perv linda? Abeg make she go pantless nxt time..tayada all dis topless idiats..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda u sef? Why nt allow us spot the nipples ourselves instead of zooming it. Badt girl. U acting like a lez already.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Abeg Linda did one no be news again we been c am d first time u post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol, Linda Linda well done

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol does that also make u a perv linda? Abeg make she go pantless nxt time..tayada all dis topless idiats..

    ReplyDelete
  17. linda, this ur eyes, pls let the couple be.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dis Linda eh, out of old news, u bring out another news, lolzzz... Okay we don c am for d 2nd time

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chaai.....woman's body is the best.....

    See nipple...I had to zoom and zoom....

    Woman anatomy,still the best

    Now I understand what a girl see in another girl.....this is the main issh menh.


    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lmaooo Linda you're crazyyyyyyyy! But you're so good at what you do

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL@ "Until u become a Perv"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Seems like Dog heart

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL@ "Until u become a Perv"

    ReplyDelete
  24. Saw it yesterday. If john is ok with it, whose biz.

    ReplyDelete
  25. And u called that a news. Mtchewwwww

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hmmm...@ lyst they r happy together

    ReplyDelete
  27. VERULE Says-seen o. "Beautifu is life"

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wetin ur eyes find go der Miss linlin hmmmmm no comment.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mst u do dat linda porn

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nudity is d order of d day in America

    ReplyDelete
  31. *Nerd* see doz nipples, covered face!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This pic is among the old ones, Linda, You sure say you dey look the picshure well before you upload? abi na now you see dem ni***es?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Trust you to zoom in Mz Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Linda how did you even see that?!

    ReplyDelete
  35. All for money and fame, let God be the judge.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Linda am drunk in love with Laura oh, my latest addiction oh. Luv her fashion style and everything about her.. #okbye

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oni wokuwo Omo. I think na only me zoom am in ni ooo not knowing that I get master for here.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I saw it in the 1st picture you uploaded nah! Hehehe! Love 'em still

    ReplyDelete
  39. this nothing new to them,they both practice nudity,i think there is name for it but iv forgotten it.

    ReplyDelete
  40. lol.we don c everything finish nw
     
    visit

    Khadijatolodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Linda na evryting ur own eye dey see,u nor fit ignore pass(side eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lily u ar nt ok but seriously datz her nipple showing oo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Aunty Lindodo!!!!!!!

    You be cat ooo, how ur eyes see that thing sef...

    ReplyDelete
  44. it's not obvious jor. Linda stop stressing the matter abeg. I didn't even notice it

    ReplyDelete
  45. Linda ooo, linda, see everythn.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Biko, am I missing something here? No b nipple I dey see so?? Married woman 4 dat mata, issorite o! Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Biko, am I missing something here? No b nipple I dey see so?? Married woman 4 dat mata, issorite o! Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Biko, am I missing something here? No b nipple I dey see so?? Married woman 4 dat mata, issorite o! Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Biko, am I missing something here? No b nipple I dey see so?? Married woman 4 dat mata, issorite o! Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hmmmm lindaooo, your eyes sharp shia. But I see nothing wrong with the pix

    ReplyDelete
  51. That's their life jare,they should live it anyhow they want

    ReplyDelete
  52. chineke God, anuty lindaaaaa!!!!.1 am a born againoooo

    ReplyDelete
  53. Linda did u remove d foam frn her body? Hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  54. Linda,I tink say I bad but u bad pass me...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  55. Haha only you Linda could think of zooming in.
    www.thefunshionmistress.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Linda you and topless women

    Post a Comment

    ReplyDelete
  57. Kai, Linda Nwa Ikeji !!! Na only U dey see everything

    ReplyDelete
  58. ehn Linda, didn't you see it in your initial post?

    ReplyDelete
  59. chai! i see d nipple

    ReplyDelete
  60. Linda, this thing u are showing us, there is God ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  61. Mtchewww!! With her funny face

    ReplyDelete
  62. Linda u are a bad girl,u bn don put dis pics naaa y u cm zoom am again

    ReplyDelete
  63. Is it just me, kinda love these couple.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hehehehe, still love the pix

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hehehehe, still love the pix

    ReplyDelete
  66. chai! i see d nipple

    ReplyDelete
  67. Oniranu iyawo ile.
    ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

    ReplyDelete
  68. Lol....small breast she have got...lovely n***s duh....love the romantic aspect of this couple



    •••••QUEENMAYA•••••

    ReplyDelete
  69. A times I wonder if sum of this men that allows der wife to go naked in public r u okay in der head.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hehehe Linda your sure a perv.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Would u like to get paid any time people buy fuel in Nigeria?
    A US company is currently looking for 50 sharp people to work with to take advantage of the NEW WAY to do business in the OIL AND GAS industry through a new government approved business opportunity in the petroleum sector.
    This can be done part time or full time with an income potential of N250,000 to N600,000 monthly.
    Who to attend: Undergraduates, Graduates, Civil servants, Youth Corpers, Bankers, Business men / women, Corporate Executives and Retirees.
    Only 50 seats are available. Reserve your seat NOW and SMS your Name + Reserve - Oil Seat +GSM no to 08034852798 or 09094640545
    Date: Saturday 31st January, 2015
    Time: 4pm
    Venue: Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Malaria Research Centre Hall
    Gate Fee: N1,000
    AND
    Date: Sunday 1st February, 2015
    Time: 5pm
    Venue: sweet sensation. 75, Bode Thomas Road, Surulere, Lagos
    Gate Fee: N1,000

    ReplyDelete
  72. linda this ur eye ehn!!! ah dey fear oo


    missvee

    ReplyDelete
  73. This is what Kim can never get in her lifetime, an unadulterated LOVE with respect 4m pple with morals

    ReplyDelete
  74. nice nips,sex doesn't trip me anymore
    xyz(aittyfinest)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Linda, choii u like bad things *walker pass*

    ReplyDelete
  76. LOLLLLL...you the perv here

    ReplyDelete
  77. See as linda Zoom d boobs, u sha wan corrupt us finish for here

    ReplyDelete
  78. Lol...na y I like you na..no dulling..
    Ehn ehn Ms Linda whatsup wit dis rumour abt U and Jenifa? I hope its not true o
    This is new year, we no get strength for wahala agen o..abeg.

    ReplyDelete
  79. so linda u r trying to tell us dat u r a perv?



    no reply my comment e no concern you

    ReplyDelete
  80. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    I site some juicy boobs.... This babe is so damn hot no doubt......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  81. Lol..although she tried to cover it a little

    ReplyDelete
  82. Gud for dem. Is an agreement. Ugo-gold. Ugojame@nokiamail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Does this aid the emergence of GMB as President?

    ReplyDelete
  84. Na her breast Wey u zoom,be extra new pictures! Lindada carry watch! U zoom am to see weda d breast don fall abi e still stand! Ntoooo the breast small but e standa wella,small breast suppose stand but u go see some small breast Wey fall...kai very uguly! datz y I like big boobi e dey use style dey fall lol... if big boobi face mirror u go think say e stand but if big boobi tk side face mirror!!! u go fear fear! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... E be like say u study boobi for school...

      Delete
  85. Linda be spoiling all these lib kids o!my hand nor dey...

    ReplyDelete
  86. Nice.
    $.
    $.
    @Carlos via Nokia Lumia

    ReplyDelete
  87. Nice.
    $.
    $.
    @Carlos via Nokia Lumia

    ReplyDelete
  88. I. really love this couple eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. linda whu is the perv now...no be u see ham ni???

    ReplyDelete
  90. That looks like silicon breast right there. I can see it can U?

    ReplyDelete
  91. Linda! U and zooming of things eh!we saw yesterday but this way u are putting it now.Lovely couple

    ReplyDelete
  92. Linda show your own na, abi u no get?

    ReplyDelete
  93. They are ion agreement.... so is all good

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts