For all you ladies and gentlemen addicted to taking selfies...lol | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

For all you ladies and gentlemen addicted to taking selfies...lol

Lol @women taking 5 tablets daily...

162 comments:

  1. Linda this drugs are for what ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For mumu ppl like u....see question, u so doom, pls why.

      The gods are not to blame
      Gab2shoessaysso

      Delete
  2. I hope it's aint no novacane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. SMH, u they take selfie as u ugly reach

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha..@ Dora he just killed u

      Delete
    4. Henry just shut that gutter u call a mouth. I see u lack morals. Oponu.

      Delete
  4. i dey laugh ooo, just took one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most women are obsessed with selfies, they need to take 10 instead..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send this to @Kim kadaahian first

    Then in Nigeria....send it to @Dabota Lawson






    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men 1tab and women 5tabs,women and selfies

    GEJ till 2019

    !!BIG BROTHER SAYS SO!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha thats the beginning of depression for many!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wetin we nor go hear it is well o.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Very necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol. Choiiii. Nice. #oneandonlynwa@gmail.com#

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO! Some men should take 5 too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Lmaoo.... Na guys go patronise the chemist store no doubt....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  14. LMAO! Some men should take 5 too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahah! my twinny go hear this..LWKMD!



    #GodblessNigeria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a friend who must take overdose. She's mama selfie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lmao...... i tink i need it , Lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lmao, what haven't I seen. Is this real. Bt the selfie thing sha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol this is funny. Are they for real?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lmao, like seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stale


    @lwkmd_naija

    ReplyDelete
  22. @laura ikeji na you be this o.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahahahah

    Kindly Check out my blog
    http://pamscrib.blogspot.nl/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting. I wonder what the drug is meant to do. Anti-selfie what? So as not to have urges to take selfies?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Even jim iyke.. Needs d med.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol....wic pharmacy can we get it?..gals shud tk 5 tablets qds ×10/7...√√

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is dis for really or theres an illness called selfie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Selfies are extrinsically contagious. ....if u would take up to 10 selfies to get one good one den ur facially handicapped. Lol.
    .
    I was adicted not until i was saved last year by ....

    Kachifoooo nu

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is not true. It must be a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Vry funny.

    @Sophia Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hope kim k is seeing this cos I think she needs it most

    ReplyDelete
  32. Is this for real?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lol....this people are biased...one tab for guys and a whole 5tabs for ladies....chaiii I sense conspiracy here.....



    •••••QUEENMAYA•••••

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lmao weytin we no go see , linda use urs nd tell us how effective it is oh

    ReplyDelete
  35. I know someone who shld take 20 tablets

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hahahahahaha.... Not this type of selfie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice try but not funny though.





    #Linda's give away

    ReplyDelete
  38. Some of my frnds.... 10tbas daily

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lol don't mind them! Nigerians wake-up my people lives matter. PDP party and corruption insecurity darkness no electricity bad government must go. vote for #change# vote Buhari and Osinbajo. For president next month 14th!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lolz...miracleudechukwu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lol
    We all take selfie joor




    #Commenting thru Glo 4G LTE

    ReplyDelete
  42. ROTFL, women's dosage suppose b 10tabs daily, while d men shld do 5tabs daily cos now dem guys no gree agn 4 selfie. Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Total Madness!!! Nksofinesohot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Total Madness!!! Nksofinesohot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Total Madness!!! Nksofinesohot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lwkmd....lol linda is dis 4 real?

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOL!!!thats gud.need to get one for my besties(girls)

    ReplyDelete
  48. LMAO...i know someone who needs more than a pack

    ReplyDelete
  49. funny...Linda post JAMB result already! kilode

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lol.....i need ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  51. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Lmfao. Lwkmdo. Am not an addict.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  52. a few people I know need a year's supply of this

    ReplyDelete
  53. Means am gonna be needing 10tabs. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  54. This shii can't be real, lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  55. What is det? Please somebody should help me

    ReplyDelete
  56. Linda pls m in nid of a job, if u can recruit or help me finance my dream, I have so many ideas BT m dying of depression and frustration cos every time I walk into a company dey alwaz demand sex, I just finished school last yr n my service has been postponed to may, pls I reali need to do smtin, most of d tym I draw clothing design BT no help to actualize my dream of becoming a designer, dis is too much to take in, I wish my dad were alive, I hate d dirty advances most guyz in company make towards me all cos of job. I want to be self made BT I nid supports badly. Josephine
    Funkyphiona@yahoo.com
    08077565534

    ReplyDelete
  57. This joke is so lame......

    ReplyDelete
  58. Lol...I will recommend ~ceze

    ReplyDelete
  59. This joke is so lame......

    ReplyDelete
  60. Lol,who wnt am I can supply 4 free.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Linda u no serious oo! So na tablets remain now to control selfie sickness.........ok o

    ReplyDelete
  62. Think I'm now a victim sef! Lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  63. We all love selfies. Ubanagum

    ReplyDelete
  64. Kim K should take double the dose. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Some ppl needs it

    Soon we'll have our own anti-lib tablet, for all addict

    ReplyDelete
  66. This is very much needed among ladies. Especially anti pout/selfie pills

    ReplyDelete
  67. Loool









    =prittyog in the house =

    ReplyDelete
  68. Seriously! Is this for real?

    ReplyDelete
  69. Lol, My younger sister need this.(•_•)

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'll buy as many as possible for my sis inlaw. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  71. Lol.
    $.
    $.
    @Carlos via Nokia Lumia

    ReplyDelete
  72. My Gf needs a whole years supply of this Med.. she also probably needs to O.D on it to get maximum result Kuz men, d girl is Selfie Crazie.. she fit Go burial ceremony self, sitdown, tap me say, baby, abeg make we snap.. im like.. Wtf!!! Sigh. #Boyfriendtooacraziegirl pin:2BB00AEE

    ReplyDelete
  73. Lol. *waka pass*

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hehehe ok lol all them selfies addict una hear so *run away*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hehehe ok lol all them selfies addict una hear so *run away*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Lols ladies are always xtra

    ReplyDelete
  77. Lyk seriously??tomjerryswit

    ReplyDelete
  78. Lol,pple lik Toke nid lik 7 tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Av nt been seeing my comments ooo..*sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  80. Lol, this isn't really at all oo

    ReplyDelete
  81. Lol, this isn't really at all oo

    ReplyDelete
  82. Linda you need 10 doses o cos you are addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Lol. ..... Sum1 like Kim go Tk 10tablet per day
    Davido's GF

    ReplyDelete
  84. What is the active ingredient. ..pharmacological action and dosing. ...lool

    ReplyDelete
  85. Well me i no need remedy oo, am happily addicted to selfie taking

    ReplyDelete
  86. you guy need to go and watch "GENERATION Rx" a documentary..

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hahahahahaa they will run out of supply oo! www.ikeani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Sum pple are jobless

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hehehe.....seriously I need this oh!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  90. Some women needs the whole pack @ once. Lol

    Order for your beautiful bedspread @ 79AEFD3B. Delivery available nationwide.

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://payfunda.biz/mylink/?share=Tee_y007

    ReplyDelete
  92. I think it should be recommended 1st for all those men that shows us their egg plant and six packs lol #onelovefromsnow#

    ReplyDelete
  93. I think Onyx needs 5 too

    ReplyDelete
  94. Linda u go buy for ur sister nah

    ReplyDelete
  95. Seriously i think we are all ADULTS here in LIB, can someone kindly explain to me and some of here in the language we will the meaning of SELFIE? What it does and why it is used. Please i need EXPLANATION.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Every thing nw cud b addictive

    ReplyDelete
  97. Lol.Is that seriously for real???Hope no side effects sha?

    ReplyDelete
  98. They should have said....... Men 1, women 5 and Kim K 20

    ReplyDelete
  99. Came at the right time...

    ReplyDelete
  100. lol... This is very funny! I think I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  101. i have a male friend that needs like 10 daily

    ReplyDelete
  102. hello what is this selfie tablets

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts