Photos: Singer Niyola strips for Made magazine | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Photos: Singer Niyola strips for Made magazine

EME first lady Niyola is the cover girl for the November issue of Made magazine. Over 30 and a body like that? You go girl!

89 comments:

  1. Strips with her pant and bra still on.she for kuku take everything off.
    Faceoflib

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 30+ ke?
      All this ladies don old ooo

      Commenting thru Glo 4G LTE

      Delete
  2. Looks so much like number one.lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is she lookin so serious? Did anyone force this one to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niyola Niyola always trying too hard...babe ure sexy u don't need to drive dt point home,make it stop pls

      Delete
  4. I no fit see the pix well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmn! I din't feeling this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, I didn't feeling this ur English.

      Delete
    2. Yes o anon I dudn't feel it too

      Delete
    3. Abobbi abobbi English no be bobo juice

      Delete
    4. Me I feeling it

      Delete
    5. I'm not feelan it

      Delete
    6. I am felting d pix.... bekee wu agbara....... lol

      Delete
    7. Me gan I dint feeling it .... Its not even feelable .. Lmao ... Did you go to high school ?

      Delete
    8. Choi!! BH don enter lib, dis 1 na missile

      Delete
  6. I luv her songs but must she strip?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why does it look like she has a pad on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look have skin glowing and still black go girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looolz her boobs are suffering from inferiority complex. She ain't Kim nor Nicki.
    Not worth reaching for my Vaseline.

    ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And ur dick???? Why are u an idiot tho? Did she compare herself to Kim or Nicki? Did she ask u to run Vaseline on ur baby dick and sank to her picture? U are disgusting

      Delete
    2. Vaseline is "loco".......try something else Bonario

      Delete
    3. Vaseline is "loco".......try something else Bonario

      Delete
    4. Why don't you reach for a lidocaine gel. You ll cum faster. Msheew...yeye dey smell

      Delete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Damn, so this babe hot like this... Medium size boobs and nyanch just the way i like my ladies...... I swear to bang this mama don dey hungry me and she is fucking bursting my doodie ryt nw......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a.k.a EDWIN NUMBSKULL AZUBUKO said....

      I swear this mama is hot I swear. I can drink her piss I swear. Doodie burster I swear lolololohshsgaggajs

      Delete
    2. Idiot.. People like u should not be living among men...u should be made to live with animals...

      Delete
    3. Creepy much?.....the only people who talk like this, have 'lil winnies and fantasize 'bout something they can never do......be more matured Ed and dig yourself out from that well of perversion in which u were buried......and oh.... if u want to insult me, all I can say is "brung it"

      Delete
    4. I have been reading ur comments on this blog and all UR comments are always senseless just like u. Grow up son

      Delete
  11. Not entycing......if na food den I'd rather starve.

    ReplyDelete
  12. strips down ke?? cant see anything o she shd learn from kim kardsaian

    ReplyDelete
  13. i tink one of her boobs is bigger....lol, love her skin color tho. i remember dos dayz in st saviour's high school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to educate you, the left hand breast is bigger than the right. Google and thank me

      Delete
  14. She leaves pant and bra. Complain. If she decided to break the internet nko?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oniwokuwo omokekere. wa ba Olorun nibe.
    ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

    ReplyDelete
  16. over 30???? **shines eyes like opolo***.....#better market all d way.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do i have this kind of body after 2 kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U are mad,u better continue having more children... Shakara don end for u

      Delete
  18. What? abegii....

    ReplyDelete
  19. e don de start small small be that....rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  20. She got a great body..luv niyola

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow..she got a great body..luv niyola

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is what i call Beautiful....Brown sugar skin not all them overnight oyinbo girls...you rock Niyola..xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  23. Her shape is a yes to me 'lol' pretty lady I sight u wella #onelovefromSnow#

    ReplyDelete
  24. What's whit the glasses and why is she standing as if she nt well fed to stand properly?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hei! Na wa o! Does it all have 2 be abt nudity? Ogu-azu!


    @jessyangels4love

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hahaha linda she was about stripping when the camera man hurriedly took the shot. Nothing exposed yet. Can't break my phone sef. But she cool

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gosh, dis gurl looks like a Man...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Linda u never reply.... :( But is she really OVER 30???????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like she's'got a dick down her pant....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Why she con bend??? Oshi

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice skin... Linda no chop my comment let me appreciate good people

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice one.. Linda post my comment, Don't eat it..

    ReplyDelete
  33. The body na fuck uy jare,bone all round

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dis gurl is sexier dan tiwa!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What has Over 30 got to do with body? She don born?? Hot or not, this is a THOT move. As a guy i can't complain but I think this wasn't necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Is she wearing pad? Or massive pussy?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hmmm... Isn't it funny how the white celebs i.e Kim k, Bay, Nikky have gone from being skinny to being fleshy and curvy, and the naija celebs now want to go that old school trend of being skinny?

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wts with the Glass?? Oshi.. Kim Kardarshian Wannabe..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Strip ke..lolz..u wish..dare her to show her tiny breast...onto d next1 pls..even d magazine cover looks ugly and lack quality

    ReplyDelete
  40. Please is niyola a triplet? I don't want to believe she's one of the Okunbo triplets I went to primary school with. I'm in my mid thirties

    ReplyDelete
  41. She still looks very good @her age ****thumbsup*****

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is the kind of body you should be showcasing. Yummy. When you take off those skimpy panties, you speak in Greek. This is the body to kill for.

    ReplyDelete
  43. she looks like a little boy....eeeew

    ReplyDelete
  44. this is not strip oo....ask Kim if i dey lie

    ReplyDelete
  45. Niyola to me is incredibly talented, I rate her higher than tiwa savage, she's got a better voice and creates better songs, she sld flaunt that more and leave nudity cos she doesn't have d body! Show off the stuff God has blessed u with. A sexy body is not one of them. Love u still, but heed to my advice.

    ReplyDelete
  46. lol you look like a 13 year old girl please put your clothes back on

    ReplyDelete
  47. People dat will never see anything gud in d bodies of others have even worse bodies. Hv shaepless sisters/gf's who are so fat with Bulging tummy's..

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts