Rita Dominic's lovely outfit to Nigeria Entertainment Awards in NY
Rita Dominic looking stunning in an outfit by Ugonna Umeruo's House of Nwocha at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards last night in New York. She also won an award. Congrats to her...
Like anon 10:47 hinted, the cape messed up her dressing. I think if the edges of that cape was smooth n rounded, but not linear as it is now, that cape would have supported her beautiful dress very well. Anyway she's looking beautiful without her normal slanted Afro hair. My only regret here is that she no show her lovely laps which always make me drool whenever I see them........lol!
She just copied Gwyneth Paltrow's Tom Ford outfit for the Emmys or was it the Globes! This is sooooo yesterday! Nothing Trendsetting about it! (just tried to add lace!) Let me not put her down completely, she does look good though! But it's high time Nigerians stop COPYING and start being original.
The hair..... Finally.... I told her to change her hair style on instagram n the chic blocked me. Its a shame that after all these years Rita cannot take simple criticism......... Word!!!!!
Wetin you find go her Instagram in the first place?... Una no real get work... Jumping from one so called 'celeb's' page to the next... Jobless lots... If dem come curse una.. Una go dey vex, rubbish!!!
So u know everything 'bt fashion. Pple comment based on how they see d dress. What is wrong with pple like u? I am sure u are one of those pple who idolize Rita, even if she wears shit u will still clap for her. Praise singers, ode oshi!
Rita Dominic looks stunning on that aqua marine outfit, I lov it, I jus dnt like d other whateva behind, dnt know what 2 call it. But d dress itself is fa..bu...lous.
But why would a Nigerian Award ceremony be hosted in NY? Do American pple host Grammy, Oscars and other American awards outside America? Na wa oo!! The organizers of the event no try sha.
Lol...dnt undastnd y her hand lukz stif/stagnant in d cloth ...hmmmm she cudnt evn raise d award wella;lukz like she gat probz muvin her hand freely in dat cloth!!
This a copy copy not too nice version of gweneth paltrow's white cape outfit she wore some time back....emmy collins is gonna a feild day ripping this ensemble to shhhhrrrrrreeedsss
I was wondering if I'm d only person who observed d cape was copied frm gwyneth paltrow's 2012 academy award look. All dez naija designers sha, most of them lack originality. Dey jst google designs mk the clothes n pass dem off dia designs. Abi dm no dey c plagiarism 4 fashion?
I would have said gorgeous outfit except for the fact that I know how hot it is right now in NY. This is not supposed to be worn in the summer at all. It's just too hot to wear this kind of outfit now, night or day, indoor or outdoor.
Hmmm eva gorgeous rita,luvly hair and outfit tho wud hav prefered d cloth without d cape....d cape so much remindz mii of "gladiator and spartacus" and oda roman,greek filmz whr actorz are costumed wit a cape in their outfit 2 go 2 war....lol!! Nxt tym remind house of nwocha dat u aint guin 4 war buh an award nite!!
I use to think fashion is all about comfort. Love fashion to bits cos am also a designer but I don't dig d cape. Am sure she won't be so comfortable in it bcos she can't possibly stretch her hands in it. The gown is definitely exquisite but as for d addition, na punishment
i dont know why, but i love rita dominics to earth and no matter what.... she is the real queen of nollywood. rita stands out always. i mean always. -yinka (NYC)
Rita looks stunning in this dress,I love the inner gown. Btw,dat outter part of the clothe resemble dat witch own wey cast spell on Rapunzel and Snow white.
Lovely, Beautiful,unique,cool,nice,georgeous,posh&sexy though d cape is a capital NO 4me,bt since its ok 4 her so be it. just dat my own fashion trend no like dt labalaba tinz but to b candid she looks lovely.
I think this is an imitation of Gwyneth Paltrow's Dress as designed by Tom Ford for the Academy awards earlier this year. I am not sure if I really appreciate this imitation. But honestly Nigerian Designers should learn to come up with fresh ideas rather than copy. #justmyopinion
hmnn........... Nigerians sha, u didn't even congratulate her on the award first before you start throwing blows of words at the poor babe for her outfit. anyways, congrats and nice outfit dear.
People can cast! Did you expect her to raise the award right above her head? There's nothing so wrong about dat dress. Its just so funny how people dedicate their lives to criticisin and hating on people and all. So u tryna tell mi u're gonna spend d rest of ur life dissing celebritiz nd comenting on every blog u come across? TF is dat? Get a life biko. **Linda post my coment**
I really don't get why some of you stupid folks insult others who have a different opinion from yours...I Like the outfit but that cape was over the top and it made the outfit Look too melodramatic. And Yes, I L♥√ع Rita...but i've noticed You idiots now call everyone who don't support what you support 'HATER'. There's a huge difference between just being a fan and Ass Licking.. Now y'all dumb Asses can swallow your insults or better still kiss ma cute Ass :P
I'm a fashion designer, I kno a unique/outstanding dress/outfit wen I see one. Rita ur so wearing one n rep 9ja. D cape is d touch of great fashion in dat dress, love it.
She looks fab BUT its an exact replica of a dress featured on Fashion Police some months ago i think gwyneth paltrow or another Blonde hollywood star wore it..chai nigerians can copy sha openly like that
Lili, I still have not seen my comment.ooo! are u still editing it? The comment carry HIV or WHAT wey u still dey do 'litmus test' on... abeg, free me.ooo!*smiles angrily*
This is supposed to be a copy of Gwyneth Paltrow's exquisite white outfit. This, however, is an epic fail! Rita Dominic is not slim enough to pull it off!
It's funny when people say fashion is comfort..I'm sorry to disagree with u,if u always want to be on point wen it comes to fashion u'll knw there's nothing comfortable abt it...d more discomfort u face,d better d outlook. Take for instance,wearing 6" heels all day,having to wear spanx so u can fit into a body con dress or having a hair stylist pull ur hair so tight jst so u can look good,to me dat isn't comfortable... So back to d gist @ hand I think Rita stole Gwyneth Paltrow's look but she still looks good though..so fashion isn't comfort its abt looking good
When woman fine like this and never marry there can only be one explanation, she is been disturbed by spirit husband.
Rita contact me for the address of a powerful deliverance minister of God. If you don't receive at least 10 marriage proposal within the next 3months call police for me!
Haters! Miss Rita pulled dis luk off and nailed it. Congrats Miss Rita. U̶̲̥̅̊ luk cuter than some ple can even dare to dream about or imagine talk less of being. #badbelleple
She looks amazing! From head to toe absolutely nothing went wrong. Not everyone should look the same every time so yes yes yes, the cape was necessary to make the outfit stand out. Your lack of fashion sense is all that would prevent you from seeing the awesomeness of this outfit!
The outfit would have been ok but for the cape. She looks like a mordern day dracula.
ReplyDeleteJust Shut up Ode... dats what makes the gown unique... when u thinking, u think style and fashion.. olodo
DeleteI disagree oooo......the gown is cool
DeleteAm telln u!
DeleteLol! lwkmd! Lmao! Jeez! Ur mean!
DeleteLmaoooooooooo. You are so not nice :(
DeleteMy thought exactly.. Linda post my comment oO cos i noticed u only post comments attached wt threat
DeletePlsssss rita dressed lyk dt cos she is d queen of zumunda na sooo she rocks anytm anyday,
DeleteAnon 10.47, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ r mad, olodo, mumu, wat do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ knw abt fashion. Rita Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ look beautiful, she δε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rep 9ja wella.
DeleteI concur jare..
DeleteModern day dracula gidi abi na werin be ds!
Madam Rita u don dey fuck up no be small joor! (˘̯˘ )( ˘˘̯)
Like anon 10:47 hinted, the cape messed up her dressing. I think if the edges of that cape was smooth n rounded, but not linear as it is now, that cape would have supported her beautiful dress very well.
DeleteAnyway she's looking beautiful without her normal slanted Afro hair.
My only regret here is that she no show her lovely laps which always make me drool whenever I see them........lol!
Stupid human see as person fine n e de pain u. Oloshi
DeleteThis is so cool and unique. Nice job @house of Nwocha
DeleteLearn How To Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Here
Yeah more like countess dracula..lolz...nice dress though b4 dem yab me..
DeleteYou sir, took the words out of my mouth, I was going to write Count Dominicula.
DeleteNo one is seeing the hair?biko its just 18k,I have for sale..holla biko 28d0de7c
DeleteShe just copied Gwyneth Paltrow's Tom Ford outfit for the Emmys or was it the Globes! This is sooooo yesterday! Nothing Trendsetting about it!
Delete(just tried to add lace!)
Let me not put her down completely, she does look good though! But it's high time Nigerians stop COPYING and start being original.
I trust Rita..One of nollywood best dresser ever...Go girl..you rock..
DeleteShe looks beautiful love de dress
ReplyDeleteShe can never go wrong wit her style.
DeleteLove love love d dress so much!
Muah to rita d n congrats on ur award.
This is lovely.
ReplyDeleteIt's not ugly, but d cape is unncz. Stunning look otherwise. #JayBeyBlu
ReplyDeleteThis is just too gorgeous... Rita always gets it effortlessly right. I love this dress and her hair is just fabulous. You rock girl!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely dress not just understanding the cape or is it a jacket?
ReplyDeleteNo, u cnt understand it cos it's just debuting. Soon, u wud.
DeleteNice outfit... not sure abt the cape dou...her hair is different at last!... Rita u fine ooh..mua :*
ReplyDeleteThe hair..... Finally.... I told her to change her hair style on instagram n the chic blocked me. Its a shame that after all these years Rita cannot take simple criticism......... Word!!!!!
DeleteWetin you find go her Instagram in the first place?... Una no real get work... Jumping from one so called 'celeb's' page to the next... Jobless lots... If dem come curse una.. Una go dey vex, rubbish!!!
Delete9c outfit rita, U̶̲̥̅̊ rock switlady
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteah love dis dress,rita u luk sooo gud,d dress is lovely.I love ur fashion sense gurllllllll
ReplyDeleteAlways on point, looking stunning as usual..
ReplyDeleteShe wan turn to superman?
ReplyDeleteLmaoaoaoaoaoo
Delete#d sweetest anonymous*
Congratulation Rita, u look stunning!
ReplyDeletethe gown itself is stunnin but i dont really dig d cape tingy
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteAbeg I don't like the gown!
ReplyDeleteShe looks great
ReplyDeleteLovely gown. Looks cool on her.
ReplyDeleteWhen pple don't have any clue of fashion they should just keep there mouth shot #straight face#
ReplyDeleteSo u know everything 'bt fashion. Pple comment based on how they see d dress. What is wrong with pple like u? I am sure u are one of those pple who idolize Rita, even if she wears shit u will still clap for her. Praise singers, ode oshi!
Delete'Shut' u mean?
Delete& it's not 'there', it's 'their'
*thier* thank me later (mochedaz pearl)
DeleteAnd when people don't know how to speak and write proper English they should stick to their native language!!
DeleteRita Dominic looks stunning on that aqua marine outfit, I lov it, I jus dnt like d other whateva behind, dnt know what 2 call it. But d dress itself is fa..bu...lous.
ReplyDeleteLovely dress, but I don't get the addition of that Star wars bad guy(forgotten his name) like top cover.
ReplyDeleteIt fit her. Dress is all abt fitting
ReplyDeleteMake she no find husband marry menopause is around de corner
ReplyDeleteWhy don't u go n find one for her???a lot of dumb pple wt internet access...*toni*
DeleteYou're a fool
DeleteMarry her nah or u give her ur old discarded pupz...mumulicious
DeleteMake she no find husband marry menopause is around de corner
ReplyDeleteIts better to b single dan to b in an abusive rship, jealous pant!, u can neva luk lik her even in 10yrs to come, stop hating!
DeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteBut why would a Nigerian Award ceremony be hosted in NY? Do American pple host Grammy, Oscars and other American awards outside America? Na wa oo!! The organizers of the event no try sha.
ReplyDeleteAre there same nos of Americans in Africa as there are Africans in America? #JayBeyBlu
DeleteDis jaybeyblu guy can reply comments die. Nice outfit rita
DeleteNice outfit....luv d capeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteShe's cute jur
ReplyDeleteShe's fab!go gurl!she doesn't look old @all.
ReplyDeleteShe's cute jur
ReplyDeleteLol...dnt undastnd y her hand lukz stif/stagnant in d cloth ...hmmmm she cudnt evn raise d award wella;lukz like she gat probz muvin her hand freely in dat cloth!!
ReplyDeleteMore like a Lady Gaga Outfit.
ReplyDeleteNope not really, it is copy n paste Gwyneth Paltrow only colour change! Can't we just create our own designs n wow..
DeleteMee
Hehehehh, serious bat man dress
ReplyDeleteThis a copy copy not too nice version of gweneth paltrow's white cape outfit she wore some time back....emmy collins is gonna a feild day ripping this ensemble to shhhhrrrrrreeedsss
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if I'm d only person who observed d cape was copied frm gwyneth paltrow's 2012 academy award look. All dez naija designers sha, most of them lack originality. Dey jst google designs mk the clothes n pass dem off dia designs. Abi dm no dey c plagiarism 4 fashion?
DeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteU u don marry ewu okpor...Rita u always on point..
ReplyDeleteNice gown buh dah thing wey she wear ontop wey I no know which name to give ham is so not it.....nice hair thou
ReplyDeleteThe dress is beautiful , but on the funny side, she looks like a cartoon super hero...
ReplyDeleteI would have said gorgeous outfit except for the fact that I know how hot it is right now in NY. This is not supposed to be worn in the summer at all. It's just too hot to wear this kind of outfit now, night or day, indoor or outdoor.
ReplyDeleteAm loving d dress....buh d cpe abi na sutan, am nt feeling it n I tink d dress Wld hv been better witout it
ReplyDeleteLol Gwyneth paltrow white tom ford dress copying tinz
ReplyDeleteHmmm eva gorgeous rita,luvly hair and outfit tho wud hav prefered d cloth without d cape....d cape so much remindz mii of "gladiator and spartacus" and oda roman,greek filmz whr actorz are costumed wit a cape in their outfit 2 go 2 war....lol!! Nxt tym remind house of nwocha dat u aint guin 4 war buh an award nite!!
ReplyDeleteThe dress is beautiful along wit a nice hair do buh don't lik dat stuff behind buh still good
ReplyDeleteNa u sabi,
ReplyDeleteD dress wld have been better witout d cape abi sutan......buh I love her hair n makeup shaa
ReplyDeleteShe looks luvly in de gown buh it kinda reminds me of wat gweneth paltrow wore 2 an awards ceremony.u gotta ve a boyish 2 pull dis off, jst sayn.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress nd hairdo
ReplyDeleteUna no go advise this girl make she go marry.. Linda you are a devil..
ReplyDeleteI use to think fashion is all about comfort. Love fashion to bits cos am also a designer but I don't dig d cape. Am sure she won't be so comfortable in it bcos she can't possibly stretch her hands in it. The gown is definitely exquisite but as for d addition, na punishment
ReplyDeleteNice version of Superman outfit. ..... cute on her.
ReplyDeletei dont know why, but i love rita dominics to earth and no matter what.... she is the real queen of nollywood. rita stands out always. i mean always.
ReplyDelete-yinka (NYC)
Rita looks stunning in this dress,I love the inner gown. Btw,dat outter part of the clothe resemble dat witch own wey cast spell on Rapunzel and Snow white.
ReplyDeleteLovee d Outfit n d hair is so perfect,u rock girl.
ReplyDeleteNo Comment!
ReplyDeleteD cloth iis simply flawless. U pple shud go and learn fashion.
ReplyDeleteShe luks fabulous,you rock gal.
ReplyDeleteLovely, Beautiful,unique,cool,nice,georgeous,posh&sexy though d cape is a capital NO 4me,bt since its ok 4 her so be it. just dat my own fashion trend no like dt labalaba tinz but to b candid she looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteEhen!!!! This is what am talking about lovely lovely lovely lovely she looks stuning
ReplyDeleteRita is winning these awards cos of her hard work.humbleness and good heart.Sorry jenny and omotola you cant compete with lovely and beautiful rita
ReplyDeleteY d comparison? Idiot. Linda post this.
DeleteDis clot is flawless. I gues u pple shud learn abt fashion aand stop ranting here
ReplyDeleteShe looks like queen of d dam. Nd I dnt undrstnd d award, does she stil act?
ReplyDeleteLovely dress. Not looking bad @ all
ReplyDeleteLovely dress. Not looking bad @ all
ReplyDeleteShe like great
ReplyDeleteMy look alike, luv u 2 d moon nd back...
ReplyDeleteMa sexy baby,luv scatter jare
ReplyDeleteI love dis dress it lok gud on her linda pls post my comment oOoo
ReplyDeleteLovely dress.
ReplyDeleteRiri d amazingly stylish diva, U always rock, i heart. Haters take a bike 2 d next strt n hug d transformer there.
ReplyDeleteI think this is an imitation of Gwyneth Paltrow's Dress as designed by Tom Ford for the Academy awards earlier this year. I am not sure if I really appreciate this imitation. But honestly Nigerian Designers should learn to come up with fresh ideas rather than copy. #justmyopinion
ReplyDeleteShe looks so stunning...she's always classical,I love her
ReplyDeleteRita nwa Dominic always on point
ReplyDeleteHigh fashion, rock d cape riri.luv it!
ReplyDeleteShit! Dats a beautiful piece #love struck!
ReplyDelete~D great anonymous!
hmnn........... Nigerians sha, u didn't even congratulate her on the award first before you start throwing blows of words at the poor babe for her outfit.
ReplyDeleteanyways, congrats and nice outfit dear.
Nice dress just not confi with d whole cape tingy
ReplyDeletelovely dress Rita. u always look exquisite and gorgeous. always making a statement when you step out.
ReplyDeletethis short pretty madam, congrats.
ReplyDeleteRiri, you look so gorgeous on this lovely dress! I love your hairdo too. You look totally different.
ReplyDeleteRITA, ALWAYS LOOKING DASHING
ReplyDeleteMy o my Rita, that gown is a statement, when u talk fashion, u talk that gown.
ReplyDeleteSeriously d cape murdered, d dress looks gorge witout it ... Shuga...
ReplyDeleteShe should have added a turban so we can knw she really wants to look dramatic.....Mstcheeew
ReplyDeleteNice. It suits her.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely
ReplyDeleteRita is always on point wit her dress sense, love her n her outfit
ReplyDeleteModern day dracula? Rotfl! Jeez!
ReplyDeletePeople can cast! Did you expect her to raise the award right above her head? There's nothing so wrong about dat dress. Its just so funny how people dedicate their lives to criticisin and hating on people and all. So u tryna tell mi u're gonna spend d rest of ur life dissing celebritiz nd comenting on every blog u come across? TF is dat? Get a life biko. **Linda post my coment**
ReplyDeleteRita ur Stunning! N d dress oh my, u sabi look good chei
ReplyDeleteLuvly outfit. Ikr!
ReplyDelete,I luv d hair Rita ur on point.
ReplyDeleteNice one rita
ReplyDeleteDONT LIKE THIS DRESS PLS!!!
ReplyDeleteCat woman in d making looolz.one luv Riri
ReplyDeleteI really don't get why some of you stupid folks insult others who have a different opinion from yours...I Like the outfit but that cape was over the top and it made the outfit Look too melodramatic. And Yes, I L♥√ع Rita...but i've noticed You idiots now call everyone who don't support what you support 'HATER'. There's a huge difference between just being a fan and Ass Licking.. Now y'all dumb Asses can swallow your insults or better still kiss ma cute Ass :P
ReplyDeletePRETTY GIRL
Ugly outfit.
ReplyDeleteIs it a matriculation gown? Confused here
ReplyDeleteCopy cat. Not original.
ReplyDeleteHahahhahahahhahaaha!!! Star Trek!!! LWkMD!!!!
ReplyDeleteWould hav been gorgeous without the cape,makes it look a bit tacky.
ReplyDeleteCountess Dracula.
ReplyDeleteI hate this Dress.
U GUYS SHOULD STOP HATING! MISS RITA LOOKS GORGEOUS, IT WONT KILL U 2 ADMIT IT.
ReplyDeleteThe cape makes her look like a mean countess. It has too much drama for anything more than a costume.
ReplyDeleteLooks like gwneth patrow's dress to d oscars one year like dat
ReplyDeleteI'm a fashion designer, I kno a unique/outstanding dress/outfit wen I see one. Rita ur so wearing one n rep 9ja. D cape is d touch of great fashion in dat dress, love it.
ReplyDeleteRita the 'flying' Sista, going for a WWF intercontinental ladies championship fight! I pray she wins with a ddt.
ReplyDeletesorry but the outfit looks like a wicked witch outfit from a disney cartoon , but the blue version of it. lol
ReplyDeleteShe looks fab BUT its an exact replica of a dress featured on Fashion Police some months ago i think gwyneth paltrow or another Blonde hollywood star wore it..chai nigerians can copy sha openly like that
ReplyDeleteLili, I still have not seen my comment.ooo! are u still editing it? The comment carry HIV or WHAT wey u still dey do 'litmus test' on... abeg, free me.ooo!*smiles angrily*
ReplyDeletegorgeous but she looks like she can't move her arms very easily.
ReplyDeleteLinda u didn't post ma comment oooo
ReplyDeletegywneth paltrows tom ford dress at 2012 oscar awards
ReplyDeleteThis is supposed to be a copy of Gwyneth Paltrow's exquisite white outfit. This, however, is an epic fail! Rita Dominic is not slim enough to pull it off!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny when people say fashion is comfort..I'm sorry to disagree with u,if u always want to be on point wen it comes to fashion u'll knw there's nothing comfortable abt it...d more discomfort u face,d better d outlook. Take for instance,wearing 6" heels all day,having to wear spanx so u can fit into a body con dress or having a hair stylist pull ur hair so tight jst so u can look good,to me dat isn't comfortable... So back to d gist @ hand I think Rita stole Gwyneth Paltrow's look but she still looks good though..so fashion isn't comfort its abt looking good
ReplyDeleteWhen woman fine like this and never marry there can only be one explanation, she is been disturbed by spirit husband.
ReplyDeleteRita contact me for the address of a powerful deliverance minister of God. If you don't receive at least 10 marriage proposal within the next 3months call police for me!
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky..........
ReplyDeletewhere is the spaceship?.....1..2..3.. captain rita welcome on board
ReplyDeleteBroke people always think they have an opinion. . Beautiful dress..perfect makeup
ReplyDeleteHaters! Miss Rita pulled dis luk off and nailed it. Congrats Miss Rita. U̶̲̥̅̊ luk cuter than some ple can even dare to dream about or imagine talk less of being. #badbelleple
ReplyDeleteCnt stop laughing @ modern Dracula#lwkm. Aside dat she just Nailed this look. Lookn FAB!!!!! Much ♥
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hv always love Rita since I was little, her unique dress & her catwalk wit her smooth laps- legs, I love ds dress but d cape looks lik raincoat abeg
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Outfit
ReplyDeleteshe's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGweneth Paltrow inspired, designed by Tom Ford. She wore it to the Oscars. Nice one Ugonna.
ReplyDeleteIs that Superwoman? What's with the cape??????? Confused.com
ReplyDeleteYour always my best dressed, Rita darn!
ReplyDeleteits Mai Atafo not Ataifo
ReplyDeleteThis dress is a copycat, Google Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford, dt was at an award some years back!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the entire look.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe looks amazing! From head to toe absolutely nothing went wrong. Not everyone should look the same every time so yes yes yes, the cape was necessary to make the outfit stand out. Your lack of fashion sense is all that would prevent you from seeing the awesomeness of this outfit!
ReplyDeleteAsanwa,We're always representing.She luks fab!!''I rep Country 5''.lolz
ReplyDelete