The Michelle Obama Inaugural Doll | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Friday, 19 March 2010

The Michelle Obama Inaugural Doll






















A doll has been released of Michelle Obama dressed in the iconic Inaugural Jason Wu dress.

The Michelle Obama inaugural doll is an exquisite, all-porcelain collector doll capturing the very essence of  US First Lady.

It is available exclusively at Danbury Mint and is priced at just $149 plus $9 dollars shipping and services.
***
To order, go here...http://www.danburymint.com/



I want one!

4 comments:

  1. a michelle obama doll??? uhhh freaky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol lol Why would I want an Obama Doll when I'm not smoking frosted flakes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty....don't want one though lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wetin i go take am do even if money ful me pocket dey throw way i no dey buy lol

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts