T.I apologizes after saying he won't vote for a female president because women are too emotional | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

T.I apologizes after saying he won't vote for a female president because women are too emotional

In a recent interview rapper T.I. said he would never vote for a woman President because women are too emotional. He told DJ Whoo Kid
“Not to be sexist but, I can’t vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman. Just because, every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well. But the president? It’s kinda like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally – they make very permanent, cemented decisions – and then later, it’s kind of like it didn’t happen, or they didn’t mean for it to happen. And I sure would hate to just set off a nuke. [Other leaders] will not be able to negotiate the right kinds of foreign policy; the world ain’t ready yet. I think you might be able to the Lochness Monster elected before you could get a woman.”
After he was seriously bashed, he backtracked and apologized. What he tweeted after the cut..


 

57 comments:

  1. big mouth




    meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful what u say, it could ruin u.
      ~D great anonymous!

      Delete
  2. big mouth




    meenah_wakil on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apology accepted but i think he has a point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mteeew... he's only seeking for cheap attention to bring back his dead career even when his career wasn't booming even then! *yawns* NEXT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But he can feed your family

      Igwe adaobi say so

      Delete
    2. Who told you dat......Aboki u better shut ur trap.....incase u don't know T.I is the king of ATL...can u beat that

      Delete
    3. Just like I can also feed ur entire family.

      Delete
    4. You're childish.. poor church rat from ekpan

      Delete
  5. He better be cause that way too rude to the women folk around the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. But its true now. I agree with him. But he shouldn't generalise it..some women not all . There are still many women who doesn't allow emotions to becloud their senses of judgement. They still exist















    #IT will ONLY get BETTER
    #it MUST end IN praise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm. But its true now. I agree with him. But he shouldn't generalise it..some women not all . There are still many women who doesn't allow emotions to becloud their senses of judgement. They still exist















    #IT will ONLY get BETTER
    #it MUST end IN praise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. But its true now. I agree with him. But he shouldn't generalise it..some women not all . There are still many women who doesn't allow emotions to becloud their senses of judgement. They still exist















    #IT will ONLY get BETTER
    #it MUST end IN praise

    ReplyDelete
  9. His opinion and he is entitled to it.












    #TeamBlessed#

    ReplyDelete
  10. His opinion and he is entitled to it.












    #TeamBlessed#

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a major goof by TI, good thing he apologised.


    ~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

    ReplyDelete

  12. PARENTAL ADVISORY
    ***adult content***




    U didn't offend anyone, I share ur point of view....


    He's very correct

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lot of people are thinking the same thing he did. He was just stupid enough to say it out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, GOOD HE DID...NXT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a woman and I don't disagree with him.
      Plus isn't he entitled to his opinion again?

      Delete
    2. TI I do not see anything wrong in what you said, you have no lied women are weak and emotional an an result leads to gay and lesbian children

      Delete
    3. TI I do not see anything wrong in what you said, you have no lied women are weak and emotional an an result leads to gay and lesbian children

      Delete
  15. What an idiot. Angela Merkel is one of the world's top leaders. He should fuck right off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. TI I do not see anything wrong in what you said, you have no lied women are weak and emotional an an result leads to gay and lesbian children

      Delete
  17. Unfortunately I agree with his earlier statement. Women make decisions SOLELY on sentiments! That is not a trait a leader should possess. Moreover, we all claim to be Muslims and Christians, yet,we defy our holy books. Both religions are against a woman having authority over a man, but when you mention it, words like "chauvinist" begin to fly around. Imagine a woman being a "General Overseer" of a church! Tufiaa! The devil is really at work to destroy the Church. I will never vote for a woman to lead me because it is naturally, physically, and religiously WRONG!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol this is such a lame comment. Who exactly are you that a woman can't lead? Is it because of what is hanging between your legs? Newsflash, women and men are equal. Welcome to the 21st century

      Delete
    2. Ewu gambia.i bet in ur office a woman is ur boss.when a woman is in charge of wherever u re pls tender ur resignation letter .mumu

      Delete
  18. http://www.wasere.com/freebet/07035992499

    Click that link.. And free 100 for betting is all yours

    ReplyDelete
  19. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Why is he fucking... I really dont see the reason for that though.... #NowPlaying>> ba wasa: hench.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  20. As bad as it may sound, he's 70% right.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seen apology accepted dude....

    ReplyDelete
  22. I SECOND THAT,WOMEN DONT DESERVE ANY PLACE IN GOVERNMENT POST'S ,TAKE A LOOK AT DEZIANI? ND WOMEN ARE TO BE SUBMISSIVE TO MEN,AND ANY PPERSON THAT HAS A MAN CLIMBING HER ,OR ANY WOMAN THAT HAS A MAN TELLING HER TO SPREAD HER LEGS WIDE FOR SEX,CANT HANDLE ANY POST IN D GOVERNMENT,TALK LESS OF THE PRESIDENTIAL POST,SMALL TALK LIKE THIS DEM GO DEY CRY,NO MATTER THE HARDNESS OF HER FACE ,WHEN U SHOUT @ THEM DEY WOULD ACT LIKE ITS NOTHING,BUT THEY GO HOME AND START CRYING...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol dumb comment

      Delete
    2. I'm trying to to look for a place for you inbetween daft and retard..i was even reading to see a congent reason but instead you are sounding like sombody who lost a brain... don't men loot? You are definitely living in the 80s

      Delete
  23. Wow! I apr8 d fact dat he acknowledge his fault and he corrected himsef. I wish him all d best.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice one mature guy.


    That vuvuzela P guy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good. A humble apology without explanations.

    DO THIS NOW!....CLICK TO SHARE AND WIN PRIZES!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Apology accepted just bcoz ure handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sexist like him needs to watch the American movie "Commander in chief". Its coz of people like him that,that movie came into light

    ReplyDelete
  28. Who gives a shit? Go make some music, you lack the mental capacity to grasp anything about politics.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What apology, you Are right joor.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Everyone knows he's right tho

    ReplyDelete
  31. Effing idiot ... sexism is a disease and the first attempt to cure is to self-admit.

    ReplyDelete
  32. everyone should think before commenting because his 100% right.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I believe he didn't need to apologize!I second his first

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ok let's be real. I'm a woman and I support him 100. I mean come on we are damn too emotional and could make decisions based on sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speak 4 urself nd nt al women

      Delete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts