Khloe Kardashian shows off curvaceous body in a tight outfit | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Khloe Kardashian shows off curvaceous body in a tight outfit

Khloe Kardashian stunned in a grey tank top and grey skirt as she visited the famous DASH store to do some shopping. More photos after the cut.


Even the police wanted  a photo

77 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dis family wil do anytin, and everytin to b in d news. Wht a shame.

      Delete
  2. This khloe shaaaaa. I just love everything about her. So cute with a nice butt.



    Cutevivylaura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This khloe shaaaaa. I just love everything about her. So cute with a nice butt.



    Cutevivylaura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This khloe shaaaaa. I just love everything about her. So cute with a nice butt.



    Cutevivylaura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This khloe shaaaaa. I just love everything about her. So cute with a nice butt.



    Cutevivylaura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This khloe shaaaaa. I just love everything about her. So cute with a nice butt.



    Cutevivylaura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This khloe shaaaaa. I just love everything about her. So cute with a nice butt.



    Cutevivylaura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. Who no like better thing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This family sef... I wonder what would have happened if there was no cosmetics surgery..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda ogini ka anyi mere gi? Why are u forcing this Kardashian family dwn our throats biko. No let us protest for ur head o

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not looking bad @ all

    ReplyDelete
  12. She dey sample her ASS-et.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice face. ugly fac. Thin legs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fake ass... Nt admiring..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too would have wanted a foto. .......

    ReplyDelete
  16. 'That skirt (booty) sha, hehe'


    Lesbiannnn,they will soon catch u red handed for that lagos...Let's bet it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Her butt injection was professionally done. Nice ass.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who wouldn't want a photo?

    ReplyDelete
  19. all these plastic bodies, I wonder y people go crazy on what is nt real.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm, this body tho even tho it's fake it still looks brilliant I love choi all day every day.

    #FOCUS n #ACHIEVE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dencia whitening cream ***far †oo kind***

    ReplyDelete
  22. hmmmmmmmm, @lauraikeji sef get curve

    ReplyDelete
  23. hmmmmmmmm, @lauraikeji sef get curve

    ReplyDelete
  24. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    Babe onpoint no doubt....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  25. She's covered up n gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  26. After displaying all this "ike nsi" what happens?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Luv her fake booty.
    Look at the Dirty Cop tryin 2 get a feel of some Khloe.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kim watch out!!! Khloe ass is dayumn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. INDIGENOUS LIB13 May 2015 at 07:49

    She is hot... Naija police go dey tax you for money ni O...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Choi! She is gradually dethroning Kim o! Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Choi! She is gradually dethroning Kim o! Linda take note!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Linda, u are obviously obsessed with the Kardashians and its frustrating, cos i still havent found any importance their boring, trying to hard life, is to us or how that promote us or help us get any beta.
    These pple live a fake life. And dats not smthing u would want ur kid to learn, wud it?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Dis family wil do anytin, and everytin just to b in d spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Y he no go want
    Love me some khloe

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amanda Austins13 May 2015 at 08:25

    Always trying so hard to be like Kim

    ReplyDelete
  36. She is looking beautiful.
    She has really lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
  37. pretty babe....

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh,absolutely she looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow khloe from being referred to d fattest kardashian now d hottest....kip balling koko

    ReplyDelete
  40. Body on point. My favourite kardash

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh
    She has nice butt..so she shld flaunt her thang









    I Rep 27th May

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh
    She has nice butt..so she shld flaunt her thang









    I Rep 27th May

    ReplyDelete
  43. My oh my! Was she forced to wear the skirt? She's managing to stand/walk with it, forget about the fake butt. Tacky tacky tacky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. LOL @eventhepolicewantaphoto

    ReplyDelete
  45. Artificial ass

    Abeg pack Well

    ..JOSHSAYSO..LIB..FAN

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hawt.
    The ass is big enough so that the weight won't surpass the tiny legs

    ReplyDelete
  47. My fav kardashian!!! Love her loads

    ReplyDelete
  48. Men forget o, is nt real bt it seems real, so e pure die

    ReplyDelete
  49. She kind of looks good..but why show it off? ...post a free classified advert

    ReplyDelete
  50. Khloe should stop seeking for notice. every since her divorce she's just been searching for solace and wants to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Haaahaaahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  52. Khloe is so gorgeous..fake or not, that's not gonna change

    ReplyDelete
  53. Choi! This chick is sexy for days. Boy o boy! I'm not really into white women, but when I see sexy white women with sexy butts, I reconsider. The Kardashian girls (except Kylie and Kendall) are my spec sha...lol

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts