Pic: Malia Obama is really growing into a beautiful young woman | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Monday, 1 December 2014

Pic: Malia Obama is really growing into a beautiful young woman

NBC released this photo of 16 year old First Daughter Malia Obama...and I'm sure you know what the people are saying....hehe. But she's under-aged so let's not focus on that. But you can imagine the beauty she'll turn into in a few years...

129 comments:


  1. What are they saying?
    Kindly let us into it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai, see sixteen years old with DAT kind of ass, o Lord deliver us from Eve...

      Delete
    2. Whewwww that shape is banging
      Flat tummy big ass
      *sobbbing* I want more ass for my tummy

      Delete
    3. Wizkid and Davido na here una level end.

      Delete
    4. Vry pretty



      Amakadarlyn@yahoo.com

      Delete
    5. "Nodding my head"... Yes she is beautiful..

      Delete
  2. Yea i can c dat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children of nowadays really grow fast,see 16yrs old with nice ass....she is untouchable abeg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her back side is something to behold...pedrotoki80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. D’banj served court papers this week, plus the warning letter he got...
    SO IT WAS TRUE ALL ALONG

    jeffrey_irabor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's really grown. and i believe suitors are already standing by d corner waiting for her to be full 18. lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would turnout to be more prettier than her mum..She's a cutie. .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope she's not just beautiful buh also intelligent

    ReplyDelete
  9. see small girl of yesterday o

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has really grown into a fine lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see only her backside but all the same she's a lovely girl...****QUEENMAYA****

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Chris brown don dey sharpen him dick sword ready for @Malia.....Lord save d white house




    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  14. she is truly beautiful.Good for her

    ReplyDelete
  15. She better turns to a better beauty make I know if na to consida her go collect my own money from her papa.

    Long live LIB™

    ReplyDelete
  16. she is truly beautiful.Good for her

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so she's underaged so its ok cos Linda says so.whereas with other underaged girls that Linda doesn't like.........

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's really beautiful. Pamiinlove@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty young girl

    #Commenting thru Glo 4G LTE

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is a very beautiful teen, nice bombom too

    ReplyDelete
  21. She's got a nice figure αи∂ shape ooo.. Obama should really hold aand protect her from spoilt niggas o ... pepus4xhard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. 16?????????????????????? Nna mheennnnn! *lips sealed*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everybody just calm down, that's the daughter of the most important man in the world.... just pointing that out before you comment and go missing without a trace.

    ReplyDelete
  24. shes hot ohhh. she should wear hijab oh , all those boiz hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  25. Malia, pls marry my brother he is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's every parent's dream to see their children grow and become a renowned person. It is well with you dear. Psalm 1:3. BishopDammy#

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lol.linda u funny.when are u going to post about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hehe.. under aged Big buTT... nuffsaid pin:2BB00AEE (Hot male)

    ReplyDelete
  29. She is so beautiful. I have always known she has potentials, beauty wise.


    Your comment will be visible after approval

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yeah she is under age! Linda, abi u want remove ur touch light from the Kadarshian's family to the Obama's now?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful gurl...

    ReplyDelete
  32. How can you not focus on that?!

    ReplyDelete
  33. hmmmmmmm shes got bumbum@LESTI

    ReplyDelete
  34. the are very cute


    #GodblessNigeria

    ReplyDelete
  35. ...Of cause a real beauty.
    funmilolaadebari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Her bumbum bigger than Bombay.

    ReplyDelete
  37. she is really a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Pervs everywhere...na today dem dey see am??? lol #SeunLondon

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pervs everywhere...na today dem dey see am??? lol #SeunLondon

    ReplyDelete
  40. In America, she's a big girl already at 16 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. The guy to disvirgin her will b so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  42. She is set......@ologunifemidolapo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Like mum like daughter,prettt

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lol.....well the way these girls turn to adult no be small

    ReplyDelete
  45. Paparazzi onyokometer has come again o...make una let dis small girl be na...haba

    ReplyDelete
  46. lol look at her big ass @16 they are really giving her enough meat

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ojai says" she is really a beauty to behold

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hmm. Pretty gal. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  49. Forget under age o Linda, as a sharp bad guy na to train am in my own way o! So dat if e grow e no go depart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao at 'so dat if e grow e no go depart'

      Delete
  50. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    so if am friending this gal nw all my money problems is over.. *fasting mode activated*
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sexy bae yeah she garrit Hehehehehehe #onelovefromSnow#

    ReplyDelete
  52. Nadine via nadin4real@gmail.com1 December 2014 at 17:21

    She is really good I rememebr even wen I was dat age I didn't ave dose tyns @ d back side talk more of d front... Thank God for 2day

    ReplyDelete
  53. Linda ! I didn't c her very well,

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ohwww, the poor under-age gal. She carries her thing not knowing the effect it has on the world (men esp). Lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
  55. Am in love with Obama's daughter

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hmmmmm, that ass though....... Too much for a minor

    ReplyDelete
  57. The babe set sha

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow she's beautiful, madam Linda post my comment ooo

    ReplyDelete
  59. I think I see myself. cos I can't see any other thing. Lol. Engr Emy

    ReplyDelete
  60. Very well shaped, guys make una close your eyes oh,she is still a minor.

    ReplyDelete
  61. She's really growing big n beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful girl...#gift#

    ReplyDelete
  63. She's gonna be hawt lyk moi... *Flora*

    ReplyDelete
  64. Ok, richard.yinka190@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. She's really beautiful. Sweedydiagold@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. A backside to 'die' for. She's such a beau. Let leave the rest matter for Martha. Linlin, na on top your matter I still dey. All I need is one nite. I remain anon

    ReplyDelete
  67. linda ikeji's boo1 December 2014 at 18:37

    yes she's really fine

    ReplyDelete
  68. Maliais beautiful, tall fresh with nice shape, i'm sure if not of her father, she will be a model.

    ReplyDelete
  69. No be face we dey first see beauty,Just say yansh dey comot I beg! AY NUTTER

    ReplyDelete
  70. i have a huge crush on her....seriously...no kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  71. Pretty gurl...intresting

    ReplyDelete
  72. Above me... All i see are perverts!

    Below me... Who knows?

    On Top the matter... All i see na?



    I cant shout mbok!..

    ReplyDelete
  73. Fine girl like her

    ReplyDelete
  74. she has it....lovely gal

    ReplyDelete
  75. She is pretty. i wait till she is 18yrs

    ReplyDelete
  76. She's got a good shape..love her

    ReplyDelete
  77. She's got a good shape..love her

    ReplyDelete
  78. were it to be omotolas child that people are talking about she would have rained curses from every body.but you never hear anything from mrs Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  79. on ti yodi...I said it...she don dey ripe!

    ReplyDelete
  80. She's going to be really pretty. I hope she grows gracefully as well.

    ReplyDelete
  81. She is beautiful...i only can imagine who she is dating

    ReplyDelete
  82. God's gift is always naturally beautiful, no need for butt fillers.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Make she do grow.. If she can hold on for that long. 18 might be a long journey judging from what I see Obumnemeudeze@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Kids growing way too fast.......

    ReplyDelete
  85. hez got bright future behind her..* in snoop's voice*

    ReplyDelete
  86. smile (eleyele1@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts